13 Tevet 5781, Monday

28 December 20220,

 


Psalm 78 CJB
1 Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old:
3 Which we have heard and known, and our fathers have told us.
4 We will not hide them from their children, shewing to the generation to come the praises of the Lord, and his strength, and his wonderful works that he hath done.
5 For he established a testimony in Jacob, and appointed a law in Israel, which he commanded our fathers, that they should make them known to their children:
6 That the generation to come might know them, even the children which should be born; who should arise and declare them to their children:
7 That they might set their hope in God, and not forget the works of God, but keep his commandments:

8 And might not be as their fathers, a stubborn and rebellious generation; a generation that set not their heart aright, and whose spirit was not stedfast with God.
9 The children of Ephraim, being armed, and carrying bows, turned back in the day of battle.
10 They kept not the covenant of God, and refused to walk in his law;
11 And forgot his works, and his wonders that he had shewed them.
12 Marvelous things did he in the sight of their fathers, in the land of Egypt, in the field of Zoan.
13 He divided the sea, and caused them to pass through; and he made the waters to stand as an heap.
14 In the daytime also he led them with a cloud, and all the night with a light of fire.
15 He calve the rocks in the wilderness, and gave them drink as out of the great depths.
16 He brought streams also out of the rock, and caused waters to run down like rivers.

17 And they sinned yet more against him by provoking the most High in the wilderness.
18 And they tempted God in their heart by asking meat for their lust.
19 Yea, they spake against God; they said, Can God furnish a table in the wilderness?
20 Behold, he smote the rock, that the waters gushed out, and the streams overflowed; can he give bread also? can he provide flesh for his people?
21 Therefore the Lord heard this, and was wroth: so a fire was kindled against Jacob, and anger also came up against Israel;
22 Because they believed not in God, and trusted not in his salvation:
23 Though he had commanded the clouds from above, and opened the doors of heaven,
24 And had rained down manna upon them to eat, and had given them of the corn of heaven.
25 Man did eat angels' food: he sent them meat to the full.
26 He caused an east wind to blow in the heaven: and by his power he brought in the south wind.
27 He rained flesh also upon them as dust, and feathered fowls like as the sand of the sea:
28 And he let it fall in the midst of their camp, round about their habitations.
29 So they did eat, and were well filled: for he gave them their own desire;
30 They were not estranged from their lust. But while their meat was yet in their mouths,
31 The wrath of God came upon them, and slew the fattest of them, and smote down the chosen men of Israel.
32 For all this they sinned still, and believed not for his wondrous works.
33 Therefore their days did he consume in vanity, and their years in trouble.
34 When he slew them, then they sought him: and they returned and enquired early after God.
35 And they remembered that God was their rock, and the high God their redeemer.
36 Nevertheless they did flatter him with their mouth, and they lied unto him with their tongues.
37 For their heart was not right with him, neither were they stedfast in his covenant.
38 But he, being full of compassion, forgave their iniquity, and destroyed them not: yea, many a time turned he his anger away, and did not stir up all his wrath.
39 For he remembered that they were but flesh; a wind that passeth away, and cometh not again.
40 How oft did they provoke him in the wilderness, and grieve him in the desert!
41 Yea, they turned back and tempted God, and limited the Holy One of Israel.
42 They remembered not his hand, nor the day when he delivered them from the enemy.
43 How he had wrought his signs in Egypt, and his wonders in the field of Zoan.
44 And had turned their rivers into blood; and their floods, that they could not drink.
45 He sent divers sorts of flies among them, which devoured them; and frogs, which destroyed them.
46 He gave also their increase unto the caterpiller, and their labour unto the locust.
47 He destroyed their vines with hail, and their sycomore trees with frost.
48 He gave up their cattle also to the hail, and their flocks to hot thunderbolts.
49 He cast upon them the fierceness of his anger, wrath, and indignation, and trouble, by sending evil angels among them.
50 He made a way to his anger; he spared not their soul from death, but gave their life over to the pestilence;
51 And smote all the firstborn in Egypt; the chief of their strength in the tabernacles of Ham:
52 But made his own people to go forth like sheep, and guided them in the wilderness like a flock.
53 And he led them on safely, so that they feared not: but the sea overwhelmed their enemies.
54 And he brought them to the border of his sanctuary, even to this mountain, which his right hand had purchased.
55 He cast out the heathen also before them, and divided them an inheritance by line, and made the tribes of Israel to dwell in their tents.
56 Yet they tempted and provoked the most high God, and kept not his testimonies:
57 But turned back, and dealt unfaithfully like their fathers: they were turned aside like a deceitful bow.
58 For they provoked him to anger with their high places, and moved him to jealousy with their graven images.
59 When God heard this, he was wroth, and greatly abhorred Israel:
60 So that he forsook the tabernacle of Shiloh, the tent which he placed among men;
61 And delivered his strength into captivity, and his glory into the enemy's hand.
62 He gave his people over also unto the sword; and was wroth with his inheritance.
63 The fire consumed their young men; and their maidens were not given to marriage.
64 Their priests fell by the sword; and their widows made no lamentation.
65 Then the Lord awaked as one out of sleep, and like a mighty man that shouteth by reason of wine.
66 And he smote his enemies in the hinder parts: he put them to a perpetual reproach.
67 Moreover he refused the tabernacle of Joseph, and chose not the tribe of Ephraim:
68 But chose the tribe of Judah, the mount Zion which he loved.
69 And he built his sanctuary like high palaces, like the earth which he hath established for ever.
70 He chose David also his servant, and took him from the sheepfolds:
71 From following the ewes great with young he brought him to feed Jacob his people, and Israel his inheritance.
72 So he fed them according to the integrity of his heart; and guided them by the skilfulness of his hands.

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim King of the Universe! My Everlasting! Toda Raba for everything Abba! Toda for the good night's rest I had last night, making me sleep early so I can wake up even earlier today at 4AM exactly. But I woke up because I need to poo and I did and I heard the refrigerator making sounds so I checked and was sad that it was not properly closed the whole night =( I felt anxious right then and there but I don't have to be anxious because through Pastora Happy YOU reminded me to be in YOUR perfect will thru Philippians 4:6 and this is exactly what Anthony gave me thru linkedin as well. And so I want to thank YOU Avi for already giving me what I need before I realized I need it. Toda so much for YOUR Word in Philippians. I will not overthink Adonai about what YOUR enemies could do to me, even though I am not perfect and I would sin, YOUR mercy and forgiveness abounds to me. But I want to tell YOU Adonai, that the thought about marrying Anthony is not giving me peace, because I specifically asked YOU certain things that he would not have sisters and YOU specifically told me certain things that he would be born in Zion or in Israel. Which he is not. So my request is that if he is the One YOU have chosen for me, then give me peace about these things and help me to be reconciled to the things I thought were but were not. Right now I cannot imagine or see him to be the husband I have been praying for. But I thank YOU Avi that the husband YOU are giving me is perfect for me and I will have amazing peace when we meet. No matter where he comes from or who he is, I will have such peace that transcends all reasoning, or understanding. That today and for the rest of the days, I will not worry or pray for a husband because YOU have already provided me all I need before I even see my own need. That I will not fight within my thoughts why he is like this or that, I will just simply trust YOU with whatever YOU do and whoever is YOUR choice, I will always say, Yes Adonai! Be it unto me according to YOUR Word. Toda Raba Avi! That YOU take away all my anxious thoughts, thoughts that are not of YOU, thoughts that do not give peace, thoughts that worry, take them all away and give me perfect peace. Give me YOUR Shalom! Toda that YOU heal me every part of my body and spirit, soul and mind. Toda that YOU healed all the ones that I love, Dad, Mom, David, Dean, Denesse, Grace, Deric and I.

 

Genesis 48:10-16

(ii) 10 Now Isra’el’s eyes were dim with age, so that he could not see. Yosef brought his sons near to him, and he kissed them and embraced them. 11 Isra’el said to Yosef, “I never expected to see even you again, but God has allowed me to see your children too!” 12 Yosef brought them out from between his legs and prostrated himself on the ground. 13 Then Yosef took them both, Efrayim in his right hand toward Isra’el’s left hand and M’nasheh in his left hand toward Isra’el’s right hand, and brought them near to him. 14 But Isra’el put out his right hand and laid it on the head of the younger one, Efrayim, and put his left hand on the head of M’nasheh — he intentionally crossed his hands, even though M’nasheh was the firstborn. 15 Then he blessed Yosef: “The God in whose presence my fathers Avraham and Yitz’chak lived, the God who has been my own shepherd all my life long to this day, 16 the angel who has rescued me from all harm, bless these boys. May they remember who I am and what I stand for, and likewise my fathers Avraham and Yitz’chak, who they were and what they stood for. And may they grow into teeming multitudes on the earth.” 

 

Joshua 7

Y’hoshua tore his clothes and fell to his face on the ground before the ark of Adonai until evening, he and the leaders of Isra’el, and they put dust on their heads. Y’hoshua said, “Oh, Adonai Elohim! Why did you take the trouble to bring this people across the Yarden if you meant to hand us over to the Emori and have us perish? We should have been satisfied to live on the other side of the Yarden! Oh, Adonai! What can I say, after Isra’el has turned their backs and retreated before their enemies? For when the Kena‘ani and the other people living in the land hear about it, they will surround us and wipe us off the face of the earth. What will you do then to save the honor of your great name?”

24 Y’hoshua, together with all Isra’el, took ‘Akhan, the son of Zerach, with the silver, the robe, the gold wedge, his sons, his daughters, his cattle, his donkeys, his sheep, his tent, and everything he had, and brought them up to the Akhor Valley. 25 Y’hoshua said, “Why have you brought trouble on us? Today Adonai will bring trouble on you!” Then all Isra’el stoned him to death; they burned them to ashes and stoned them. 26 Over him they piled a great mound of stones, which is there to this day. Finally Adonai turned away from his fierce anger. And this is why that place is called the Valley of Akhor [trouble] to this day.

Dear Avi, 

O HOLY ONE of Israel! May I always please YOU with my heart, mind and spirit, my body even, do not allow me to be disobedient or lust after other things that are not of YOU. I pray YOU protect my family from the lies of the enemy, help us to understand YOUR truth and walk in it. O GOD Almighty I pray make us obedient and faithful to YOU Avi,

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!  

 

Daniel 3

24 Suddenly N’vukhadnetzar sprang to his feet. Alarmed, he asked his advisers, “Didn’t we throw three men, bound, into the flames?” They answered the king, “Yes, of course, your majesty.” 25 But he exclaimed, “Look! I see four men, not tied up, walking around there in the flames, unhurt; and the fourth looks like one of the gods!” 26 N’vukhadnetzar approached the opening of the blazing hot furnace and said, “Shadrakh! Meishakh! ‘Aved-N’go! You servants of El ‘Elyon! Come out, and come here!” Shadrakh, Meishakh and ‘Aved-N’go emerged from the flames.
28 N’vukhadnetzar said, “Blessed be the God of Shadrakh, Meishakh and ‘Aved-N’go! He sent his angel to deliver his servants who trusted in him. They defied the royal order to the point of being willing to give up their bodies, in order not to serve or worship any god but their own God. 29 Therefore I herewith decree that anyone, no matter from which people, nation or language, who says anything to insult the God of Shadrakh, Meishakh and ‘Aved-N’go is to be torn limb from limb, and his house is to be reduced to rubble; because there is no other god who can save like this.”
30 Then the king gave Shadrakh, Meishakh and ‘Aved-N’go higher rank in the province of Bavel.
31 (4:1) [The following letter was sent out:]
“From: N’vukhadnetzar the king
“To: All the peoples, nations and languages living throughout the earth:
“Shalom rav! [Abundant peace!]
32 (4:2) “I am pleased to recount the signs and wonders which the Most High God has done for me.

33 (4:3) “How great are his signs!
How powerful his wonders!
His kingdom lasts forever,
and he rules all generations.

Dear Avi,

How Great YOU are O GOD! There is no One like YOU! Who has done great and mighty things! How I pray that my lovestory and marriage will bring unbelievers to YOU just as Shadrach Mesach and Abednego's faith brought the King Nebukanezar to worship YOU. O Have mercy Adonai! Have Mercy! I cannot live this life on my own, I need YOU to live thru me. Avi, my abdomen is cramping from my period, please heal it and let me rest. Heal my body Avi, so I can do my work today without delay. Toda for hearing me Avi.

Mark 9
1 Yes!” he went on, “I tell you that there are some people standing here who will not experience death until they see the Kingdom of God come in a powerful way!”
2 Six days later, Yeshua took Kefa, Ya‘akov and Yochanan and led them up a high mountain privately. As they watched, he began to change form, 3 and his clothes became dazzlingly white, whiter than anyone in the world could possibly bleach them. 4 Then they saw Eliyahu and Moshe speaking with Yeshua. 5 Kefa said to Yeshua, “It’s good that we’re here, Rabbi! Let’s put up three shelters — one for you, one for Moshe and one for Eliyahu.” 6 (He didn’t know what to say, they were so frightened.) 7 Then a cloud enveloped them; and a voice came out of the cloud, “This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him!”
11 They also asked him, “Why do the Torah-teachers say that Eliyahu has to come first?” 12 “Eliyahu will indeed come first,” he answered, “and he will restore everything. Nevertheless, why is it written in the Tanakh that the Son of Man must suffer much and be rejected? 13 There’s more to it: I tell you that Eliyahu has come, and they did whatever they pleased to him, just as the Tanakh says about him.”
23 Jesus said to him, “If[d] you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.”
24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!”
28 And when He had come into the house, His disciples asked Him privately, “Why could we not cast it out?”
29 So He said to them, “This kind can come out by nothing but prayer [e]and fasting.”
35 And He sat down, called the twelve, and said to them, “If anyone desires to be first, he shall be last of all and servant of all.”
42 “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me [i]to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea. 43 If your hand causes you to sin, cut it off. It is better for you to enter into life [j]maimed, rather than having two hands, to go to [k]hell, into the fire that shall never be quenched— 44 [l]where
‘Their worm does not die
And the fire is not quenched.’

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim! My GOD and King! O GOD Almighty, forgive me if I have caused anyone of YOUR little ones to stumble. Forgive me. Avi, heal them and do not allow me to do anything that will make YOUR little ones to stumble for I too am YOUR little One. So here I am Avi, I offer my petitions to YOU thru the words of my mouth. Toda Avi, how YOU hear me every time I pray. How YOU are pleased with my prayers... how YOU always hold my hand and lead me. Toda Avi, that YOU remove everything that is not of YOU, removing all fears, worries, anxieties and doubt. Toda for healing me of nail biting and anxiety. Toda Avi! YOU alone are worthy to be praised! Toda for a husband who loves me and whom YOU have chosen because YOU are pleased with him.

Ba Hasem YESHUA, Hamashiach Amen!


 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat