15 Tu B' Shevat 5781, Thursday

28 January 2021

Pin by Tony Maleche on The Living Word | Words, Luke 20, Marriage 

Psalm 105:16-30
16 Moreover He called for a famine in the land; He destroyed all the provision of bread.
17 He sent a man before them—Joseph—who was sold as a slave.
18 They hurt his feet with fetters, He was laid in irons.
19 Until the time that his word came to pass, The word of the Lord tested him.

20 The king sent and released him, The ruler of the people let him go free.
21 He made him lord of his house, And ruler of all his possessions,
22 To bind his princes at his pleasure, And teach his elders wisdom.
23 Israel also came into Egypt, And Jacob dwelt in the land of Ham.
24 He increased His people greatly, And made them stronger than their enemies.
25 He turned their heart to hate His people, To deal craftily with His servants.
26 He sent Moses His servant, And Aaron whom He had chosen.
27 They performed His signs among them, And wonders in the land of Ham.
28 He sent darkness, and made it dark; And they did not rebel against His word.
29 He turned their waters into blood, And killed their fish.
30 Their land abounded with frogs, Even in the chambers of their kings.

Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim King of the Universe - My Everlasting! Toda Raba for this new day that YOU have made! Indeed toda for healing me today of the sickness I suffered yesterday. Toda for healing my colon letting out all the waste in my body, healing my vagina because it was excreting something smelling bad, healing my heart of unnecessary insecurities, healing my mind from anxiety because YOU answered our prayers for the missing CA to be found. YOU are so good Avi, toda for taking care of us! Toda Raba! O Adonai, it is true what YOU have said in YOUR WORD, YOUR Promises for YOUR people tests them. Many years LORD for the longest time, like Yosef, I've been waiting for YOU to fulfill YOUR promises, not on my own strength but of the power of YOUR Spirit and I will continue to wait patiently, until YOU have dealt with me, all the wrong things removed, and my heart is fully yielded to YOU. Forgive me for my failures, and shortcomings, toda for making me blameless in YOUR sight, teaching me to fully depend on YOU. 

Exodus 15:27-16:10 CJB

(A: v, S: iv) 27 They came to Eilim, where there were twelve springs and seventy palm trees, and camped there by the water.
16:1 They traveled on from Eilim, and the whole community of the people of Isra’el arrived at the Seen Desert, between Eilim and Sinai, on the fifteenth day of the second month after leaving the land of Egypt. 2 There in the desert the whole community of the people of Isra’el grumbled against Moshe and Aharon. 3 The people of Isra’el said to them, “We wish Adonai had used his own hand to kill us off in Egypt! There we used to sit around the pots with the meat boiling, and we had as much food as we wanted. But you have taken us out into this desert to let this whole assembly starve to death!”
4 Adonai said to Moshe, “Here, I will cause bread to rain down from heaven for you. The people are to go out and gather a day’s ration every day. By this I will test whether they will observe my Torah or not. 5 On the sixth day, when they prepare what they have brought in, it will turn out to be twice as much as they gather on the other days.” 6 Moshe and Aharon said to all the people of Isra’el, “This evening, you will realize that it has been Adonai who brought you out of Egypt; 7 and in the morning, you will see Adonai’s glory. For he has listened to your grumblings against Adonai — what are we that you should grumble against us?” 8 Moshe added, “What I have said will happen when Adonai gives you meat to eat this evening and your fill of bread tomorrow morning. Adonai has listened to your complaints and grumblings against him — what are we? Your grumblings are not against us but against Adonai.” 9 Moshe said to Aharon, “Say to the whole community of Isra’el, ‘Come close, into the presence of Adonai, for he has heard your grumblings.’” 10 As Aharon spoke to the whole community of the people of Isra’el, they looked toward the desert; and there before them the glory of Adonai appeared in the cloud;

Avi Yakar,

HOLY HOLY HOLY are YOU Adonai Elohim, King of the Universe! How much YOU love people that YOU test them whether they will fear YOU or not, whether they will obey YOU Or not.... because YOU want to be our everything, our GOD, YOU are jealous and just beautiful the way YOU are. Forgive me if I have been disappointed, frustrated over things and it reveals I lack trust in YOU, forgive me Father. Make me new, faithful to YOU, I cannot do it on my own O GOD, I fully depend on YOU. May YOU find me faithful and pleasing to YOUR sight O GOD. 


Judges 10
6 Again the people of Isra’el did what was evil from Adonai’s perspective — they served the ba‘alim, the ‘ashtarot, the gods of Aram, the gods of Tzidon, the gods of Mo’av, the gods of the people of ‘Amon and the gods of the P’lishtim. They abandoned Adonai and did not serve him; 7 so the anger of Adonai blazed against Isra’el, and he handed them over to the P’lishtim and the people of ‘Amon. 8 For eighteen years, starting that year, they oppressed and persecuted all the people of Isra’el who lived beyond the Yarden, in the territory of the Emorim, in Gil‘ad. 9 The people of ‘Amon also crossed the Yarden to fight Y’hudah, Binyamin and the house of Efrayim; so that Isra’el was greatly distressed.
10 Then the people of Isra’el cried to Adonai, “We have sinned against you by forsaking our God and serving the ba‘alim.” 11 Adonai said to the people of Isra’el, “I saved you from the Egyptians, the Emorim, the people of ‘Amon, and the P’lishtim, didn’t I? 12 Likewise, when the people of Tzidon, ‘Amalek and Ma‘on oppressed you, you cried out to me; and I rescued you from their power. 13 Yet you abandoned me and served other gods; therefore I will not rescue you any more. 14 Go and cry to the gods you chose; let them rescue you when you’re in trouble!” 15 The people of Isra’el said to Adonai, “We have sinned! Treat us in whatever way seems good to you, but save us today, please!” 16 They got rid of their foreign gods and served Adonai, and he became troubled by Isra’el’s misery.

Avi Dearest,

YOU are so full of grace and mercy! YOU are so wonderful and beautiful! For look how YOU responded to YOUR people who keep hurting YOU and making YOU feel jealous. YOU responded with love and compassion. I'm so glad Abba that YOU are the way that YOU are!!! So perfect! I pray to always please YOU my King. Even my husband I pray we will both please YOU with our thoughts, hearts, actions, words and our very lives are dedicated to YOU O GOD My King! When YOU test us Father I pray that YOU find us faithful...make us faithful. 

Joel 4

1 (3) “For then, at that time, when I restore the fortunes of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim,
2 I will gather all nations and bring them down to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].

I will enter into judgment there for my people, my heritage Isra’el,
whom they scattered among the nations; then they divided my land.
6 The people of Y’hudah and Yerushalayim you sold to the Greeks, so that you could remove them
far away from their land.
9 “Proclaim this among the nations: ‘Prepare for war! Rouse the warriors!
Let all the fighting men approach and attack.’

10 Hammer your plow-blades into swords and your pruning-knives into spears.
Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’

11 Hurry, come, you surrounding nations, gather yourselves together!”
Bring your warriors down, Adonai!
12 “Let the nations be roused and come up to the Valley of Y’hoshafat [Adonai judges].
For there I will sit to judge all the surrounding nations.”
13 Swing the sickle, for the harvest is ripe; come, and tread, for the winepress is full.
The vats are overflowing, for their wickedness is great. - Rev 14

14 Such enormous crowds in the Valley of Decision!
For the Day of Adonai is upon us in the Valley of Decision!
15 The sun and moon have grown black, and the stars have stopped shining.
16 Adonai will roar from Tziyon, he will thunder from Yerushalayim,
the sky and the earth will shake. But Adonai will be a refuge for his people,
a stronghold for the people of Isra’el.

17 “You will know that I am Adonai your God, living on Tziyon my holy mountain.”
Then Yerushalayim will be holy, and foreigners will pass through her no more.
18 Then, when that time comes, the mountains will drip with sweet wine,
the hills will flow with milk, all the streambeds of Y’hudah will run with water,
and a spring will flow from the house of Adonai to water the Sheetim Valley.
19 But Egypt will be desolate and Edom a desert waste,
because of the violence done to the people of Y’hudah,
because they shed innocent blood in their land.
20 Y’hudah will be inhabited forever, Yerushalayim through all generations.
21 “I will cleanse them of bloodguilt which I have not yet cleansed,”
for Adonai is living in Tziyon.

 

Luke 20
17 But Yeshua looked searchingly at them and said, “Then what is this which is written in the Tanakh, ‘The very rock which the builders rejected has become the cornerstone’?
18 Whoever falls on that stone will be broken in pieces; but if it falls on him, he will be crushed to powder!”
23 But he, spotting their craftiness, said to them, 24 “Show me a denarius! Whose name and picture does it have?” “The Emperor’s,” they replied. 25 “Then,” he said to them, “give the Emperor what belongs to the Emperor. And give God what belongs to God!”
34 Yeshua said to them, “In this age, men and women marry; 35 but those judged worthy of the age to come, and of resurrection from the dead, do not get married, 36 because they can no longer die. Being children of the Resurrection, they are like angels; indeed, they are children of God.

37 “But even Moshe showed that the dead are raised; for in the passage about the bush, he calls Adonai ‘the God of Avraham, the God of Yitz’chak and the God of Ya‘akov.’ 38 Now he is not
God of the dead, but of the living — to him all are alive.”

42 For David himself says in the book of Psalms,
43 ‘Adonai said to my Lord, “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies your footstool.” ’
44 David thus calls him ‘Lord.’ So how can he be David’s son?”
45 Within the hearing of all the people, Yeshua said to his talmidim, 46 “Watch out for the kind of Torah-teachers that like to walk around in robes and be greeted deferentially in the marketplaces, the kind that like to have the best seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets, 47 the kind that swallow up widows’ houses while making a show of davvening at great length. Their punishment will be all the worse!”

Dear Avi,

Holy and Great are YOU Adonai! YOU are coming again! YOU are coming and we will pass from this age to Kingdom age to come. It's not a suprise Avi, I am awaiting for YOUR coming! I pray that Anthony, my husband and I, our families, will be judged worthy of the age to come. O LORD, I rest in YOU. Toda for hearing all the prayers of my heart and mouth. Toda for providing me the faith, strength, grace, and trust to things not even in my control. Toda for hearing me... Toda for healing me. Toda Raba! All glory, honor, power, praise and devotion, utmost worship belongs to YOU alone!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday