12 Adar 5781, Wednesday

24 February 2021

Psalm 119:28-32 – Gracefully Overcoming Studies


Psalm 119 ד (Dalet)
25 I lie prostrate in the dust; revive me, in keeping with your word.
26 I told you of my ways, and you answered me; teach me your laws.
27 Make me understand the way of your precepts, and I will meditate on your wonders.
28 I am melting away from anxiety and grief; renew my strength, in keeping with your word.
29 Keep deceitful ways far from me, and favor me with your Torah.

30 I choose the way of trust; I set your rulings [before me].
31 I cling to your instruction; Adonai, don’t let me be put to shame!
32 I will run the way of your mitzvot, for you have broadened my understanding.

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot - King of the Universe! My Everlasting! My Truth! Father, I awake extra early this morning, wondering the hardship coming upon Pastor Cez who is sick and Gaw Arlene whose son crashed his motorbike and so I don't want to think of my own thoughts, I pray for them Avi, heal Pastor Cez and heal Reynaldo Jr. the son of Arlene and let him experience YOU in a new and fresh way! Father, YOU are coming soon, save as much as YOU can Avi, save us all! Protect my family and I from being harassed by extortion by the Tax Government Avi. We are but a small entity. We don't need to be so big we would be too busy worrying about other worldly things.  





Exodus 29:1-18
(iv) “Here is what you are to do to consecrate them for ministry to me in the office of cohen. Take one young bull and two rams without defect, 2 also matzah, matzah cakes mixed with olive oil, and matzah wafers spread with oil — all made from fine wheat flour; 3 put them together in a basket, and present them in the basket, along with the bull and the two rams.
4 “Bring Aharon and his sons to the entrance of the tent of meeting, and wash them with water. 5 Take the garments, and put on Aharon the tunic, the robe for the ritual vest, the vest itself, and the breastplate. Fasten the vest on him with its belt. 6 Put the turban on his head and attach the holy ornament to the turban. 7 Then take the anointing oil, and anoint him by pouring it on his head. 8 Bring his sons; put tunics on them; 9 wrap sashes around them, Aharon and his sons; and put the headgear on their heads. The office of cohen is to be theirs by a permanent regulation. Thus you will consecrate Aharon and his sons.
10 “Bring the young bull to the front of the tent of meeting. Aharon and his sons are to lay their hands on the bull’s head, 11 and you are to slaughter the bull in the presence of Adonai at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 12 Take some of the bull’s blood, and put it on the horns of the altar with your finger; pour out all the rest of the blood at the base of the altar. 13 Take all the fat that covers the inner organs, the covering of the liver and the two kidneys with their fat, and offer them up in smoke on the altar. 14 But the bull’s flesh, skin and dung you are to destroy by fire outside the camp; it is a sin offering.
15 “Take one of the rams: Aharon and his sons are to lay their hands on the ram’s head; 16 and you are to slaughter the ram, take its blood, and splash it on all sides of the altar. 17 Quarter the ram, wash the inner organs and the lower parts of the legs, and put them with the quarters and the head. 18 Then offer up the whole ram in smoke on the altar. It is a burnt offering for Adonai, a pleasing aroma, an offering made to Adonai by fire.

 

1 Samuel 12

1 Sh’mu’el said to all Isra’el, “Here, I have done everything you asked me to do — I have made a king over you. 2 There is the king, walking ahead of you; but I am old and gray-headed. There are my sons with you, and I have walked at your head from when I was a boy until today. 3 So here I am; now is the time to witness against me before Adonai and before his anointed king. Does any of you think I have taken your ox or donkey, defrauded or oppressed you, or accepted a bribe to deprive you of justice? Tell me, and I will restore it to you.”
6 Sh’mu’el said to the people, “It was Adonai who appointed Moshe and Aharon and who brought your ancestors up from the land of Egypt. 7 Now, hold still; because I am going to enter into judgment with you before Adonai regarding all the righteous acts of Adonai that he did for you and your ancestors.
14 If you will fear Adonai, serve him, obey what he says and not rebel against Adonai’s orders — if both you and the king ruling you remain followers of Adonai your God — [then things will go well for you.] 15 But if you refuse to obey what Adonai says and rebel against Adonai’s orders, then Adonai will oppress both you and your leaders.
22 For the sake of his great reputation, Adonai will not abandon his people; because it has pleased Adonai to make you a people for himself. 23 As for me, far be it from me to sin against Adonai by ceasing to pray for you! Rather, I will continue instructing you in the good and right way. 24 Only fear Adonai, and serve him faithfully with all your heart; for think what great things he has done for you! 25 However, if you insist on doing wicked things, you will be swept away — both you and your king!” 

 

Nahum 2
(1:15) Look! On the mountains are the feet of him who brings good news, proclaiming shalom.
Keep your festivals, Y’hudah, fulfill your vows; for B’liya‘al will never pass through you again;
he has been completely destroyed.

2 (1) A destroyer has risen in front of your face; guard the ramparts, keep watch on the road,
brace yourselves, marshall all your strength.
3 (2) For Adonai is restoring the pride of Ya‘akov, along with the pride of Isra’el;
because plunderers have plundered them and ravaged their vines.

4 (3) The shields of [Ninveh’s] warriors are [dyed] red; the soldiers are wearing scarlet.
The steel of the chariots flashes like fire as they prepare for battle. The cypress [spears] are poisoned.
14 (13) “I am against you,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. “Her chariots I will send up in smoke,
the sword will consume your lion cubs, I will destroy your prey from the earth,
and your envoys’ voices will be heard no more.”



John 19
28 After this, knowing that all things had accomplished their purpose, Yeshua, in order to fulfill the words of the Tanakh, said, “I’m thirsty.” 29 A jar full of cheap sour wine was there; so they soaked a sponge in the wine, coated it with oregano leaves and held it up to his mouth. 30 After Yeshua had taken the wine, he said, “It is accomplished!” And, letting his head droop, he delivered up his spirit.

Avi Yakar,

Holy Holy Holy are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot! When I read about YOUR death, it is hard for because YOU had to suffer, no man wants to suffer but for my sake YOU suffered O GOD. And YOU completed the work that was required of YOU just as Samuel completed the work YOU have created him to do. Adonai, may YOU finish the work YOU have started in me. Help me Father, to do everything YOU desire of me to do. Forgive me Father, if I keep looking beyond what YOU are showing me now - Anthony, because I am expecting something greater but the truth is I don't want to be hurt anymore or be disappointed, I don't want to hope in what I see, I want to hope only in YOUR WORD. I ask YOU for my heart and mind, make it obedient towards YOU and YOUR will for me O GOD Almigty. For YOUR Word for me in Nahum is that YOU have brought me someone giving me good news, and his feet is beautiful, a warrior's feet. And YOU will destroy my enemies. O GOD Almighty! I don't want to see their destruction but I pray for their salvation, enable all my enemies used by evil to repent before YOU a HOLY GOD who cannot be mocked. And I continue to pray for everything YOU have entursted into my hands. Thank YOU for hearing every prayer O GOD and for YOUR response to me. Toda Raba Abba!

For You deserve all the glory, honor, praise, dominion and authority, power belongs to YOU Alone!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat