The HOLY Days of IYAR - Entry 3

3 Iyar 5781 (Sunset April 14-April 15) Yom Haatzma'ut 7 days after I turned 39.5 days of the Hebrew counting of 360 days in a year.

After having the conversation with my Millennial Siblings at the top of La Vie in the skies, we decide to go down to Mr. A where GOD wanted me to treat my Siblings to dinner to celebrate the 500 year Jubilee Philippines and somehow like a birthday an earthly birthday celebration to me because my birthdate was May 3 but my Hebrew Birthdate is 10 Iyar and it was 3 Iyar and I felt so much like celebrating that night. So we went down towards the entrance of La Vie which was the exit as well and it was only when we went out that I saw for the first time the painting on the wall that symbolized rebellion, non submission in the form of Religion. It was evil! Just demonic to even stare at!

3 IYAR - Sunset April 14 to April 15 sunset
When we went out of La Vie in the skies, it was the only time I began to notice the entrance of the Restaurant which the Commander KING finally revealed to My Spirit, Mystery Babylon!!! Wow it was such a powerful moment. And as we were going down the the road from the TOP of Sugbo the WORD from Revelations 18:2 began to resonate in my Spirit, Babylon is falling down, falling down...
Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen...
Babylon is going down falling down going down
 
So who is Mystery Babylon? Jehovah's Witness says it's the Catholic Church but I don't think it's the only religion guilty of rebellion against the ways of ADONAI, it's all the religions that do not follow every command and order of KING JESUS written on HIS WORD. People who don't observe the Sabbath - Christians, people who don't accept the gift of salvation especially Islam and Judaism because they have rejected KING YESHUA the WORD, the TRUTH the COMPLETE BIBLE. Everyone not following exactly as the LORD was written. It is called the rebellion of the Nations because we were raised with false teaching and biases. Just as the Jews were taught not to ever open the New Testament, we were taught not to ever eat strange things taught by other religions. 
  
But now that we know the TRUTH these times of ignorance that have been overlooked cannot be overlooked anymore and so my dear Islam brethren, Christian and Jewish alike, we all need to repent because the day of the LORD has come and HE is judging the world through HIS Saints.
 

Even I was a Dyesebel a Rebellious Runaway Prodigal! But if GOD Almighty had delivered me from it, then why won't HE do the same for you my sons Rueben? You and me we are the same human race, there is nothing GOD can do for me that HE won't do for you so please My sons let us repent of our sinfulness and rebellion now that we know the TRUTH of it all! For this is the day of our salvation
 
That night we had dinner at Mr. A and it was such a beautiful night. I ordered and ate Ox Tongue because I love this even though I didn't know if it was Kosher or not. 
 
I thought to myself, it's what GOD wants me to eat so never mind, I was too hungry to check if it was allowed or kosher and I depended on the RUACH Fire to determine my steps and if I have peace then I'll go right ahead to execute what HE is leading me to do... so before we took our dinner this was what happened in the skies, flashes of lightning were dancing in night sky! It was so beautiful to see and behold! It was amazing!
 
After dinner we came down had Family Communion as we do every Night and I continue with my Night Watch sleep before clock strikes 4AM.
 
5th Watch
So the next day I woke up early because PapaKing already told me to go oversee our employees in Mandaue and I love going there because it is such a special place where the Heavens are opened, it was there that the KING first installed me as Dborah Watchman of the Philippines. But this title seems so intimidating that's why I had to change it to Watchdog because I am a watchdog like my son Yaacov.
And while this guard dog was roving around the Warehouse looking for anyone doing hocus pocus, I saw this guy that worked for me and went to the church of the UNGO before. I asked him how he was doing and I will tell you here why this guy is rebelling. Pastor Art - the Ungo was also his pastor, when the Commander KING removed this lustful Pastor from me, I told everyone of our workers and asked their forgiveness for bringing a false pastor. But after one year and I saw this worker Dexter again, I asked how he was doing because thru Pastor Art, we were able to know his issues with his former church. He left a 67,000 debt with his old Pastor Glenn to help pay the bills of Dexter's wife that had been sick and they never paid him back after 7 years. But because the two pastors became friends, they asked for my help for Dexter to pay back his big debt since last year but after GOD removed Pastor Art from my presence, we weren't able to make the payment arrangement until June 2020 when he made a car accident in one of our delivery trucks, he damaged the property of our client and was demanded to be paid the damage amount that would amount to PHP 100,000. I was interceding to the LORD for his behalf when ABBA FATHER told me that he had a curse for running away from his debt and so I confronted him about it and made payment arrangements so that his curse will not continue but he will be forgiven. But after the year has passed and today when I asked if he had asked forgiveness from Pastor Glenn whom he owed 67,000 he said he didn't go to ask for remission of his sins and because of that he is still in rebellion no wonder why he still goes to the church of this Ungo Pastor because they had the same evil spirit of Lust and malice and if you keep reading until the next day you will know why that the judgement of GOD towards this Ungo is righteous and just.
 
During My Shekina Season 2020 I talked to Dexter about what had happened with the #Ungo, in fact I even asked forgiveness from our staff in Mandaue for bringing in a false pastor to share the poisoned WORD of GOD, the theology of this Ungo became so wrong because of His willful sins that made a slave out of him: sexual immorality, spiritual adultery and physical adultery of his heart.
 

 
 
 
Event: The day leading to the slaughter of the Ungo from Sugbo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday