10 Cheshvan TH

29 October
Reading: Genesis 14-15:6 | Jonah 4 | Revelations 8

Tehillim: Psalm 19

 


Genesis 15
1 Some time later the word of Adonai came to Avram in a vision: “Don’t be afraid, Avram. I am your protector; your reward will be very great.” Avram replied, “Adonai, God, what good will your gifts be to me if I continue childless; and Eli‘ezer from Dammesek inherits my possessions? You haven’t given me a child,” Avram continued, “so someone born in my house will be my heir.” But the word of Adonai came to him: “This man will not be your heir. No, your heir will be a child from your own body.” Then he brought him outside and said, “Look up at the sky, and count the stars — if you can count them! Your descendants will be that many!” He believed in Adonai, and he credited it to him as righteousness.

Jonah 4
11 So shouldn’t I be concerned about the great city of Ninveh, in which there are more than 120,000 people who don’t know their right hand from their left — not to mention all the animals?”

ABBA Father, thank You for being concerned about Achilles just as my family and I are... You are ever so wonderful and loving. Toda for caring about the littlest of things, even animals. Adonai, Achilles is sick, please heal him give him longer life, and take away his pain.



Revelations 8
2 Then I saw the seven angels who stand before God, and they were given seven shofars. 3 Another angel came and stood at the altar with a gold incense-bowl, and he was given a large quantity of incense to add to the prayers of all God’s people 4 on the gold altar in front of the throne. The smoke of the incense went up with the prayers of God’s people from the hand of the angel before God.  

May my prayers Adonai always be carried out by the Angels YOU have assigned to me. May You always hear me and answer me Adonai. And may my prayers be sweet smelling incense before YOU. Psalm 19:15 (14) May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart
be acceptable in your presence, Adonai, my Rock and Redeemer.

 
7 The first one sounded his shofar; and there came hail and fire mingled with blood, and it was thrown down upon the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all green grass was burned up.

Abba, I pray that the bible study group YOU brought me into through Julie will teach me many things I do not know and not quench the Spirit who has been teaching me all that I know. Remove anything from me that is not of YOU and help me to live only in the truth.

 

Psalm 19
(0) For the leader. A psalm of David:
2 (1) The heavens declare the glory of God, the dome of the sky speaks the work of his hands.
3 (2) Every day it utters speech, every night it reveals knowledge.
4 (3) Without speech, without a word, without their voices being heard,
8 (7) The Torah of Adonai is perfect, restoring the inner person.
The instruction of Adonai is sure, making wise the thoughtless.
12 (11) Through them your servant is warned; in obeying them there is great reward.
13 (12) Who can discern unintentional sins? Cleanse me from hidden faults.
14 (13) Also keep your servant from presumptuous sins, so that they won’t control me.
Then I will be blameless and free of great offense.
15 (14) May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart
be acceptable in your presence, Adonai, my Rock and Redeemer.

Prayers for:

Love and Unity in my family, deliverance and healing, harmony and peace, submission and respect in the marriage of my parent.

Salvation in YESHUA for the Family of:

Rotbart family of Moshe, Uy family of James, Atty Sheiryl Vinas and her family, the family of Shanyn, Shamiene, Ivy, Reynaldo Egido and Arlene Segovia, Saar Kara and family.

Humility, Thankfulness and Contentment upon all our employees, salvation and healing in YESHUA.

Thankfulness on the good health of my family and I, the coming of my husband bringing us together again, our divinely planned wedding, blessing in all areas of our relationship, praising GOD for HIS faithfulness celebration from both our families, as I encountered the life of Vanessa Matsunaga, I will be as blessed as she is because I am also a daughter of the KING of Kings whose love for me is everlasting. I will have children twins, and through my husbands and my life, we will both bring glory to GOD. GOD will take care of everything in the business, setting up a system where we the owners can focus on serving GOD as GOD has established our employees to serve HIM by serving us.
































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat