11-13 Cheshvan

Hopeful Weekend

12 Cheshvan Shabbat

Shabbat Parasha: Genesis 17 Vayera (HE appeared)

Genesis 17
1 When Avram was 99 years old Adonai appeared to Avram and said to him, “I am El Shaddai [God Almighty]. Walk in my presence and be pure-hearted. 2 I will make my covenant between me and you, and I will increase your numbers greatly.”

Dear LORD, when will you appear to me again? Just like you appeared to Abraham? Just like you did when you came to me on a 222 starting February 20, 2020. I miss you and your Shekinah presence that makes me feel so high... it's addicting.


Haftarah: Isaiah 40:27-41:16

I spend my Shabbat doing bible study with BF Julie, and then talking to cuzin Christy. Then just resting. I didn't swim because I just wanted to rest.

13 Cheshvan Sunday 

I spent my Sunday listening to prophetic videos, preachings about the end times and making sure the table is set for meals because we didn't have helpers to do our dishes for us then I enjoyed a good swim because I was already having my period. 

This weekend I am excited for America because President Donald Trump - GOD's chosen man will win this election by a landslide. Just as our beloved Tatay Digong won the Elections on May 2015. It gives me so much hope that GOD is moving throughout the Nations. I've seen GOD's amazing hand on the work of President Trump to bring peace to Israel and the Arab Nations. Slowly one by one arab countries are signing the Abrahamic Concords initiated by US President Trump. No President in the world has ever done this before. And GOD has been speaking to the righteous people in the US to work with GOD by prophesying and praying for HIS will to be done. It gives me so much hope that GOD is at work, even though HE cannot be seen, HE is behind everything. Even when I don't see anything happening, there are traces of HIS glory that can be seen if you are searching, if you have been waiting on HIM. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday