14 Cheshvan Monday Holiday

2 November 2020


Reading: Genesis 18-19 | Psalm 23 | Micah 3 | Revelations 11

Today it's still sort of a Holiday because DOLE said so, I'm having my period since yesterday. This should be over by Tuesday or Wednesday. Achilles is still not eating like normal but I am asking the LORD to extend his life. I don't want him leaving us... not now... I don't anyone leaving me, not now... I would rather leave than be left behind. But I don't want marriage to be an escape to my fears. I want to get married to the man GOD has been promising me. I am receiving prophetic words as well as GOD's promises: GOD will come visit me again next year and I will have a child... I thought I was going to have a child already by this time because the LORD told me last year that I won't have to fast again this year because I will be having children. But this year had come and no children yet alone no husband yet. I am beginning to question my hearing with GOD. Can I really hear from the LORD? Why is it that when I am so hopeful on HIS Promised word, I don't receive anything.... Have I missed the mark? I know all my questions will be answered soon enough when I receive the Promises HE has spoken over my life. No matter how long I have to wait, I will endure through the HOLY SPIRIT because HIS timing is perfect, and I need to trust, and keep trusting HIS goodness and perfection.

I also will not get married just for the sake of getting married. I am looking forward for GOD to surprise me because I am not just an ordinary girl I belong to an extra ordinary GOD and HE is leading and driving my unusual life. How I wish this keyboard will function again so I can worship GOD with the keyboards. The natural human being wants to preserve themselves, but if I truly trust GOD, I will not preserve, I will spend so maybe I will just have to buy expensive keyboards? but this keyboard that my Dad bought since long ago is a very very expensive one and now no one is using it because it's not making sounds like it used to. But today I pray that whoever stole my Mom's plant will be deeply convicted and confess their sins and receive salvation through YESHUA the son of GOD.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday