15-16 Cheshvan prayers

16 Cheshvan 

4 November, Wednesday


 

Dear Abba,

Blessed are YOU Almighty GOD Elohim GOD eternal, King of Kings! My everlasting! Avi, my Father, how I cling to YOU. I have troubles from within, I am without peace... my days have been so troubled. Why Abba? Forgive me of my sins Father and restore to me Your presence. Why have I been looking at earthly worries? I have never been like this, I have always trusted YOU but seems now I am drowning in my sadness. There's so much to be thankful for. Thank You for the good health of my parents, please continue to heal them from within, heal their hearts, heal their marriage, make them love one another and be submissive to YOUR will and be considerate to one another. Fill them with Your love, fill us with Your love, deliver my brother David from the wrong relationship, deliver me from my inner fears, deliver me Father. I humble myself before You. Humble us, all of us, especially every worker that works for us, humble my siblings, because You oppose the proud but gives grace to the humble. May our hearts always be humble and if we are not, forgive and give us humility. Convict us, convict the thief who stole my mom's plant and may she receive true salvation in YESHUA. Forgive O GOD, forgive us of our wrongs. I pray for the people working for us here Raquel, Grace and Rosel, Keneth and Kengee all the new guys, may there be true salvation in YESHUA. I pray for our workers in Casuntingan, may YOU bring them even deeper into Your Kingdom. I pray for salvation upon the Rotbart family, Zvika, Moshe, Miriam, Joshua, Moran, Jonathan and his wife. I pray for the salvation of James Uy and his family Bebe, Godwill, Hans. The deliverance of Shanyn Gacusan and Shameine Rubio and the salvation of their families. Save O Adonai YOUR People, for the salvation of Atty Sheiryl Vinas, and her family, Saar Kara, salvation of the family of Reynaldo Egido, Arlene Segovia, and Teacher Sheila's family. Father, make right Raquel's and even Ciriaca heart toward You and toward us. I pray for all our employees to be thankful in their hearts, to be content with the blessings YOU gave to them and help them to be loyal LORD, do not allow the enemy to put doubt in their hearts... even me, help me to trust YOU because I am not okay. Everyday it's not the same but I am waiting on YOU and I know YOU will not put to shame those who are waiting on YOU, those who are holding on to YOU. I am holding on to YOU Abba, help me to overcome all the attacks of Your enemies. Help me to stop biting my fingers, help me to fast if YOU are calling me to fast. Bring my husband to me, please Abba or bring me to him. Bring us together because I don't know how else to survive I need YOUR love, but I can't see it. I can't see anything anymore, please open my eyes and give me back my faith. Help me FATHER. Help me. Have I hurt others so much? Have I been so reckless? Do not allow me to prophecy anymore if I become a stumbling block. Forgive O GOD and be merciful to me. I am YOUR child. Forgive me. Relieve me from all the attacks of the enemy. Relieve me from my own worries and fears. Comfort me Abba. Comfort me. Heal me, heal me Abba. I need YOU so much. I need YOU.


Ba HaShem YESHUA, HaMashiach, Amen!

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday