REassurance and Comfort for Yiska - Kislev 4

 

Erev Shabbat

November 20, 2020

The burial of Aunt Lilly which ends my notebook journal and symbolizes a new beginning

Readings

Parasha: Genesis 27:29-28:4
Tehillim: Psalm 40
Prophets: Zephaniah 1
BC: Matthew 5

Abba!!! Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim King of the Universe!!! Great are YOU O GOD My King My Everlasting!

 
Genesis 28:1 So Yitz’chak called Ya‘akov, and, after blessing him, charged him: “You are not to choose a wife from the Hitti women. 2 Go now to the home of B’tu’el your mother’s father, and choose a wife there from the daughters of Lavan your mother’s brother. 3 May El Shaddai bless you, make you fruitful and increase your descendants, until they become a whole assembly of peoples. 4 And may he give you the blessing which he gave Avraham, you and your descendants with you, so that you will possess the land you will travel through, the land God gave to Avraham.”

Yitzak blesses Yakov to chose a woman from his mother's family for a wife and not one of the Hitite women in their land. Praise YOU Father for giving me this word of confirmation, that my Father and Mother will soon bless me to marry a man from a far away land - be it America or Israel. Thank YOU Father!!! They will bless me even if I have to live far for a while but I believe O GOD that YOU are soon to bring me to places wherever YOU lead I go. Toda for my husband whom YOU have already prepared and chosen for me.

Psalm 40
1 Blessed is he who considers the [a]poor; The Lord will deliver him in time of trouble.
2 The Lord will preserve him and keep him alive, And he will be blessed on the earth;
You will not deliver him to the will of his enemies.
3 The Lord will strengthen him on his bed of illness; You will [b]sustain him on his sickbed.
10 But You, O Lord, be merciful to me, and raise me up,
That I may repay them.
11 By this I know that You are well pleased with me,
Because my enemy does not triumph over me.
12 As for me, You uphold me in my integrity,
And set me before Your face forever.
13 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel
From everlasting to everlasting! Amen and Amen.  

Toda Raba Abba! For reminding me to think about the poor and needy and bless them because YOU will soon bless me abundantly with a husband who can provide for me more than my family and we will be silent about YOUR blessings toward us because we are YOUR humble servants. Toda Raba Abba!

Zechariah 1 The Lord Will Comfort Zion

12 Then the Angel of the Lord answered and said, “O Lord of hosts, how long will You not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah, against which You were angry these seventy years?”

Toda Raba Abba! That YOU hear my sighing prayers for this is truly what I have been crying silently in my heart. 

13 And the Lord answered the angel who talked to me, with good and comforting words. 14 So the angel who spoke with me said to me, [b]“Proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts: “I am zealous[c] for Jerusalem And for Zion with great [d]zeal.
15 I am exceedingly angry with the nations at ease; For I was a little angry,
And they helped—but with evil intent.”
16 ‘Therefore thus says the Lord: “I am returning to Jerusalem with mercy;
My house shall be built in it,” says the Lord of hosts,
“And a surveyor’s line shall be stretched out over Jerusalem.” ’
17 “Again proclaim, saying, ‘Thus says the Lord of hosts:
“My cities shall again [e]spread out through prosperity;
The Lord will again comfort Zion, And will again choose Jerusalem.” ’ ”

Toda Raba Abba! For Your mercy and grace to me that these words of assurance have come to me today even at the time of my sighing and crying out to YOU! Toda that YOU will come to me remembering YOUR Promises to me and will fulfill them for YOU have been angry with me, but YOU have forgiven me too. Forgive me Abba, please I am nothing without YOU and submit myself under YOUR mighty hand O GOD. Please speak to Papabear Alduane and Mamabear Desire regarding my situation and let them seek a suitable partner for me whom YOU have promised. Someone born of Zion even if living and working in America, but who is a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit, who loves YOU Abba with spiritual gifts because YOU have called us to serve YOU in a different way than most of the ministers and prophets are being called to. YOU have called us to be like Avraham. We are YOUR servants O GOD and I pray for this man's heart to be stirred up and to find me very very soon. For YOU said YOU will return to me with mercy, and YOU shall built a house in us. YOU will chose me once again. Chose me and my husband, chose us Abba, chose us.

Matthew 5 Believers Are Salt and Light
13 “You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt loses its flavor, how shall it be seasoned? It is then good for nothing but to be thrown out and trampled underfoot by men.
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.

 Toda Raba Abba that YOU have chosen my husband and I to be the salt and light of the earth. Toda that YOU will make my dreams come true O GOD, that I will marry a very special man intelligent handsome and hard working, one that pleases YOU, one whom YOU have chosen to bless so that he can be a blessing to others. Toda for uniting us for chosing me to be his wife for a specific purpose. Toda for preparing us for good works and for enabling us to shine YOUR light that people may praise YOU O GOD Almighty! For YOU alone are worthy and all praises are due to YOU!

Marriage Is Sacred and Binding
31 “Furthermore it has been said, ‘Whoever divorces his wife, let him give her a certificate of divorce.’ 32 But I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except [l]sexual immorality causes her to commit adultery; and whoever marries a woman who is divorced commits adultery.

Toda Raba Abba! I understand Abba that marriage is binding, and once I am with this man YOU have created me for, I cannot and shall not divorce him. Toda Raba Abba because YOU are bring us to one another. It's been so long Abba but YOUR promises will never fail. And I am clinging on to every Word YOU have spoken to me today. YOU are reassuring me. It is happening, YOU are preparing my heart and my mind and setting myself ready to meet and be with a husband.


 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday