Shabbat Vayera (HE appeared)

 

 A Watchman's Report

Shabbat Shalom! It's another restful Saturday, and I thought it would be so but this was no other Saturday that I've known... it's not as ordinary as I though it would be.

This morning I had breakfast with my mother. Mom - the person whom GOD has used to bring so much pain to my heart, yet I sat with her today having breakfast and suddenly I felt so emotional I was crying because I shared things in my heart with her like I would never have shared before. I was just so glad that she became a happier person now a days because GOD had been answering my prayers to make her joyful and grateful for all that GOD has blessed her with. She seems to have forgotten how far she's come and how much GOD has showered her with so much love and blessings. This morning, I felt like I was talking to a new person, a person who realized she had forgotten her blessings. And to see GOD answer my prayers brought tears to my eyes... I just cried and cried all throughout... but I guess it wasn't just that... HIS presence was here...

10.30AM I had my bible study with Cornerstone Group, I reflected that my dreams were connected to our Bible Study today in  Matthew 5

And then this afternoon, I felt lost, almost depressed because I felt unproductive but I wasn't supposed to work because I promised to rest on Sabbath. I didn't want to swim either with the dark weather clouding the skies... but it was nice talking to
 
At 5pm I decide to be with Mom only for GOD to surprise me with her sudden visitation while we were watching a video from youtube, one video played after another almost like GOD was trying to give me a message to get me to spend time with HIM. We were watching a video clip of Christians praying for US President Donald Trump on this fraudulent elections. When we got to listen to Congress Woman Michelle Bachmann speak about this peculiar leader and man on 24:33 I just cried when she said "Donald Trump, unlike any other Presidential candidate or president has stood for GOD and for righteousness in his administration like no other president has, he has acknowledged GOD before men. He has put JESUS CHRIST enthroned on his place in the heavenlies. Verbally we heard him do that."
I cried because I felt the heart of GOD, how pleased he was with the US President Donald Trump...
 
 
And then suddenly this next video of Jonathan Osteen played right next and it felt like it was planned by GOD to really have me listen to these videos 

because after this preaching of GOD's love, I went to my secret place with HIM, the tabernacle of my house and worshiped GOD with all my heart crying and crying enjoying HIS love and presence... Today GOD appeared me to with HIS sweet presence and even though I don't see HIM, I feel HIM so strong, taking me away from earthly doings, rocking me in His embrace...tearing the walls of my heart




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday