14 Tevet 5781, Tuesday


29 December 2020



Psalm 79
(0) A psalm of Asaf:
(1) God, the pagans have entered your heritage.
They have defiled your holy temple and turned Yerushalayim into rubble.
2 They have given the corpses of your servants as food for the birds in the air,
yes, the flesh of those faithful to you for the wild animals of the earth.
3 All around Yerushalayim they have shed their blood like water,
and no one is left to bury them.
4 We suffer the taunts of our neighbors, we are mocked and scorned by those around us.
5 How long, Adonai? Will you be angry forever?
How long will your jealousy burn like fire?
6 Pour out your wrath on the nations that don’t know you,
on the kingdoms that don’t call out your name;
7 for they have devoured Ya‘akov and left his home a waste.
8 Don’t count past iniquities against us, but let your compassion come quickly to meet us,
for we have been brought very low.
9 Help us, God of our salvation, for the sake of the glory of your name.
Deliver us, forgive our sins, for your name’s sake.
10 Why should the nations ask, “Where is their God?”
Let the vengeance taken on your servants’ shed blood
be known among the nations before our eyes.

11 Let the groaning of the captives come before you;
by your great strength save those condemned to death.
12 Repay our neighbors sevenfold where they can feel it
for the insults they inflicted on you, Adonai.
13 Then we, your people and the flock in your pasture,
will give you thanks forever. From generation to generation we will proclaim your praise. 

 

Genesis 48:17-22

(iii) 17 When Yosef saw that his father was laying his right hand on Efrayim’s head, it displeased him, and he lifted up his father’s hand to remove it from Efrayim’s head and place it instead on M’nasheh’s head. 18 Yosef said to his father, “Don’t do it that way, my father; for this one is the firstborn. Put your right hand on his head.” 19 But his father refused and said, “I know that, my son, I know it. He too will become a people, and he too will be great; nevertheless his younger brother will be greater than he, and his descendants will grow into many nations.” 20 Then he added this blessing on them that day: “Isra’el will speak of you in their own blessings by saying, ‘May God make you like Efrayim and M’nasheh.’” Thus he put Efrayim ahead of M’nasheh.
21 Isra’el then said to Yosef, “You see that I am dying, but God will be with you and will bring you back to the land of your ancestors. 22 Moreover, I am giving to you a sh’khem [shoulder, ridge, share, city of Sh’khem] more than to your brothers; I captured it from the Emori with my sword and bow.”

Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Melech HaOlam! My Everlasting! Toda Raba O great GOD and King for everything YOU are doing!!! Everyday it's become better than it was on August. I have received many of YOUR prophetic Words and I am happy. Toda Raba for securing me and keeping me safe, sheltering me under the shadow of YOUR Wings. Yesterday I felt a little anxious when something goes wrong but today I feel very much calm and peace within me. Toda Raba Avi. How wonderful YOU are! How glorious! How beautiful YOU are! Victorious! 

BaHaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

Joshua 8

18 Then Adonai said to Y’hoshua, “Point the spear in your hand toward ‘Ai, because I will hand it over to you.” Y’hoshua pointed the spear in his hand toward the city. 19 The men in ambush jumped up quickly from their place; the moment he stretched out his hand, they ran, entered the city and captured it; and they hurried to set the city on fire. 20 When the men of ‘Ai looked behind them, they saw it — there was the smoke from the city, rising to the sky; and they had no power to flee this way or that — at which point the people who had run off toward the desert turned back on the pursuers. 21 When Y’hoshua and all Isra’el saw that the ambush had captured the city and that the smoke of the city was going up, they turned back and slaughtered the men of ‘Ai; 22 while the others came out of the city against them too; so that they were surrounded by Isra’el with some on this side and some on that side. They attacked them, allowing none to remain or escape. 23 But they took the king of ‘Ai alive and brought him to Y’hoshua.
24 When Isra’el had finished slaughtering all the inhabitants of ‘Ai in the countryside, in the desert where they had pursued them, and they had all fallen, consumed by the sword, then all Isra’el returned to ‘Ai and defeated it with the sword. 25 Twelve thousand men and women fell that day, everyone in ‘Ai. 26 For Y’hoshua did not withdraw his hand, which he had used to point the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of ‘Ai. 27 Only the livestock and the spoil of that city did Isra’el take as booty for themselves, in keeping with the order Adonai had given Y’hoshua. 28 So Y’hoshua burned down ‘Ai and turned it into a tel forever, so that it remains a ruin to this day. 29 The king of ‘Ai he hanged on a tree until evening; at sundown Y’hoshua gave an order, so they took his carcass down from the tree, threw it at the entrance of the city gate and piled on it a big heap of stones, which is there to this day.
30 Then Y’hoshua built an altar to Adonai, the God of Isra’el, on Mount ‘Eival, 31 as Moshe the servant of Adonai had ordered the people of Isra’el to do (this is written in the book of the Torah of Moshe), an altar of uncut stones that no one had touched with an iron tool. On it they offered burnt offerings to Adonai and sacrificed peace offerings. 32 He wrote there on the stones a copy of the Torah of Moshe, inscribing it in the presence of the people of Isra’el. 33 Then all Isra’el, including their leaders, officials and judges, stood on either side of the ark in front of the cohanim, who were L’vi’im and who carried the ark for the covenant of Adonai. The foreigners were there along with the citizens. Half of the people were in front of Mount G’rizim and half of them in front of Mount ‘Eival, as Moshe the servant of Adonai had ordered them earlier in connection with blessing the people of Isra’el. 34 After this, he read all the words of the Torah, the blessing and the curse, according to everything written in the book of the Torah. 35 There was not a word of everything Moshe had ordered that Y’hoshua did not read before all Isra’el assembled, including the women, the little ones and the foreigners living with them.

Dear Avi,

Holy is YOUR Name O GOD Almighty! Toda for the peace YOU have given me even though I am confused, I refuse to wrestle with YOU on my thoughts of reasoning... why he's not a jew, if he is the One YOU chose? Because he has to be jewish or else, he is not the one. Avi, I will not wrestle, I will trust YOU, and wait to see what happens. My response is the same, Be it unto me, according to YOUR Word.

 

Daniel 4

5 (8) Finally, however, Dani’el (renamed Belt’shatzar, after the name of my god), in whom is the spirit of the holy gods, came before me; and I told him the dream: 6 (9) ‘Belt’shatzar, chief of the magicians! Because I know that the spirit of the holy gods is in you, and no mystery is too difficult for you, tell me the meaning of the visions I saw in my dream.
30 (33) “Within the hour the word was fulfilled. N’vukhadnetzar was driven from human society, he ate grass like an ox, and his body was drenched with dew from the sky, until his hair had grown like eagles’ feathers and his nails like birds’ claws.
31 (34) “When this period was over, I, N’vukhadnetzar, lifted my eyes toward heaven, and my understanding came back to me. I blessed the Most High, I praised and gave honor to him who lives forever.
“‘For his rulership is everlasting, his kingdom endures through all generations.
32 (35) All who live on earth are counted as nothing.
He does what he wishes with the army of heaven and with those living on earth.
No one can hold back his hand or ask him, “What are you doing?”

33 (36) “It was at that moment that my understanding came back to me; and for the sake of the glory of my kingdom, my majesty and splendor also came back to me. My advisers and lords sought me out, I was re-established in my kingdom, and to my previous greatness even more was added. 34 (37) So now I, N’vukhadnetzar, praise, exalt and honor the King of heaven: “‘For all his works are truth, and his ways are just; and he can humble those who walk in pride.’”

Dear Avi,

YOU alone are great O Lord! YOU alone are great! and I am counted as nothing for YOU alone YOU are the ONE thing that everything needs for them to be something and even exists. Forgive me Avi, if sometimes my thoughts wrestle within me, forgive me, please forgive me, and please give me understanding and revelation, do not be angry with me Adonai...Forgive my sinful thoughts... Forgive me Adonai... please let YOUR blood cleanse me and fill me with Ruach Hakodesh fill me, so that I am able to do what pleases YOU, I am able to be victorious.


Mark 10  

Some P’rushim came up and tried to trap him by asking him, “Does the Torah permit a man to divorce his wife?” He replied, “What did Moshe command you?” They said, “Moshe allowed a man to hand his wife a get and divorce her.”[a] But Yeshua said to them, “He wrote this commandment for you because of your hardheartedness. However, at the beginning of creation, God made them male and female.[b] For this reason, a man should leave his father and mother and be united with his wife, and the two are to become one flesh.[c] Thus they are no longer two, but one. So then, no one should break apart what God has joined together.” 10 When they were indoors once more, the talmidim asked him about this. 11 He said to them, “Whoever divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery against his wife;
12 and if a wife divorces her husband and marries another man, she too commits adultery.”
13 People were bringing children to him so that he might touch them, but the talmidim rebuked those people. 14 However, when Yeshua saw it, he became indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me, don’t stop them, for the Kingdom of God belongs to such as these. 15 Yes! I tell you, whoever does not receive the Kingdom of God like a child will not enter it!” 16 And he took them in his arms, laid his hands on them, and made a b’rakhah over them.
27 Yeshua looked at them and said, “Humanly, it is impossible, but not with God; with God, everything is possible.” 28 Kefa began saying to him, “Look, we have left everything and followed you.” 29 Yeshua said, “Yes! I tell you that there is no one who has left house, brothers, sisters, mother, father, children or fields, for my sake and for the sake of the Good News, 30 who will not receive a hundred times over, now, in the ‘olam hazeh, homes, brothers, sisters, mothers, children and lands — with persecutions! — and in the ‘olam haba, eternal life. 31 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first!”
46 They came to Yericho; and as Yeshua was leaving Yericho with his talmidim and a great crowd, a blind beggar, Bar-Timai (son of Timai), was sitting by the side of the road. 47 When he heard that it was Yeshua from Natzeret, he started shouting, “Yeshua! Son of David! Have pity on me!” 48 Many people scolded him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the louder, “Son of David! Have pity on me!” 49 Yeshua stopped and said, “Call him over!” They called to the blind man, “Courage! Get up! He’s calling for you!” 50 Throwing down his blanket, he jumped up and came over to Yeshua. 51 “What do you want me to do for you?” asked Yeshua. The blind man said to him, “Rabbi, let me be able to see again.” 52 Yeshua said to him, “Go! Your trust has healed you.” Instantly he received his sight and followed him on the road.

Dear Avi,

Holy Holy Holy are YOU O GOD Almighty! There is no One like YOU! YOU establish kings and replace those that do not give glory to YOU! Avi, YOU are still speaking to me about this new king, whose hebrew name is Yehuda or Judah! Wow! He is not just jewish, he is Yehuda. O LORD, Yehuda's tribe rule over Jerusalem in Zion. But I still think he should be born in Zion in a literal sense because that's what YOU revealed to me and YOU did not correct me from it. YOU said he is a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit because YOU have chosen him. O Adonai, even thought I struggle, I will always surrender to YOU because YOU are my GOD and King and I am nothing. Mom was like prophecying last night over and over again, "YOU will never let Achi down O GOD" and I was like okay, thank YOU Abba, and then she said it again. I felt comforted. Toda for allowing my parents to minister to me especially Mom. Forgive me Avi, help me Avi to overcome my flesh and wrong biases, perception, and just surrender to YOU. I pray Avi, that all my brothers will respect highly the husband YOU chose for me, that they will be honorable towards him, even my parents. I pray the same for his family to me. Help us Adonai... Help us. I pray Avi, that his parents and grand parents will love me even his sisters. Yaaaaah, now I have accepted he has a sister. I don't know Avi, I feel at a loss... but I will continue to lift up prayers, I pray with my mouth all that I ask of YOU.

Toda for always hearing my prayers, toda for providing me all things.

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, AMen!

  

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat