15 Tevet 5781, Wednesday

30 December 2020


Psalm 80

(0) For the leader. Set to “Lilies.” A testimony. A psalm of Asaf:
2 (1) Shepherd of Isra’el, listen! You who lead Yosef like a flock,
you whose throne is on the k’ruvim, shine out!
3 (2) Before Efrayim, Binyamin and M’nasheh, rouse your power; and come to save us.
4 (3) God, restore us! Make your face shine, and we will be saved.
5 (4) Adonai, God of armies, how long will you be angry with your people’s prayers?
6 (5) You have fed them tears as their bread and made them drink tears in abundance.
7 (6) You make our neighbors fight over us, and our enemies mock us.
8 (7) God of armies, restore us! Make your face shine, and we will be saved.
9 (8) You brought a vine out of Egypt, you expelled the nations and planted it,
10 (9) you cleared a space for it; then it took root firmly and filled the land.
11 (10) The mountains were covered with its shade, the mighty cedars with its branches;
12 (11) It put out branches as far as the sea and shoots to the [Euphrates] River.
13 (12) Why did you break down [the vineyard’s] wall,
so that all passing by can pluck [its fruit]?
14 (13) The boar from the forest tears it apart; wild creatures from the fields feed on it.
15 (14) God of armies, please come back! Look from heaven, see, and tend this vine!
16 (15) Protect what your right hand planted,the son you made strong for yourself.
17 (16) It is burned by fire, it is cut down; they perish at your frown of rebuke.
18 (17) Help the man at your right hand, the son of man you made strong for yourself.
19 (18) Then we won’t turn away from you — if you revive us, we will call on your name.
20 (19) Adonai, God of armies, restore us! Make your face shine, and we will be saved.

Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim King of the Universe My Everlasting! Abba, toda for this day, I was angry but anger was expressed without sin. Toda for keeping me and for loving me and for speaking to me. Adonai, forgive me if I am challenging YOU, forgive me if I am wrestling within and with YOU. I do not know what to do. But I surrender myself to YOU, not my will Avi but YOURS be done. I receive YOUR choice because it is the best from YOU. I do not want to wrestle anymore Adonai, I rest my case. I rest in YOU.

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


Genesis 49

10 The scepter will not pass from Y’hudah, nor the ruler’s staff from between his legs,
until he comes to whom [obedience] belongs; [a]and it is he whom the peoples will obey.

11 Tying his donkey to the vine, his donkey’s colt to the choice grapevine,
he washes his clothes in wine, his robes in the blood of grapes.

12 His eyes will be darker than wine, his teeth whiter than milk.

 

 AW = April 26, 1987 = 27 Nissan 5747 = Judah

 

 


14 “Yissakhar is a strong donkey lying down in the sheep sheds.
15 On seeing how good is settled life and how pleasant the country,
he will bend his back to the burden, and submit to forced labor.

MCY = 3 May 1982 = 10 Iyyar  5742 = Issachar Tribe

Avi Yakar,

Baruch Ata Adonai Melek HaOlam! My Everlasting! My Peace, refuge, strength and reason for being! I come to YOU today, thankful, toda for giving me a good nights sleep. I think I saw Anthony in my dreams and I wake up at 4 plus to poop and I poop many so I am happy. I didn't have to drink ACV in the morning just to get them out. It must be the VCO that I am drinking. But I am still nail biting so I am praying for YOU to heal my nail biting. Toda that yesterday mom shobe and I were able to take care of ourselves in the salon. Remember I felt unconfident with my hair? now it is good! And toda that I wake up no longer wrestling or struggling but something still bothers me, and I remember Anthony's advice thru YOUR Word in Philippians 4:6 not to be anxious but to pray with thanksgiving and to present my request to YOU and so here I AM, presenting my concerns and request. I am bothered that Anthony has not yet established himself as a businessman. He has to already have his own business running, not just modeling, not just selling properties, doesn't he have anything stable? Well pls give him that... and let him study YOUR WORD deeper and deeper and let him understand what it's like to be a servant of GOD, please give him supernatural encounters with YOU, like I do, so that he understands what I go through. Ah no, I pray this for my husband not for Anthony, because he doesn't have to be the one yet. I'm still believing YOU can give me someone so much better, so much like what YOU have spoken in YOUR Word. Why can't YOU when YOU are GOD? I don't want to put him in the box where he will be someone he is not. That person YOU have been telling me about will match everything YOU have been telling me, not a single thing missing, not a single thing broken because YOU will give me perfect peace when I meet him, when YOU reveal him to me and he should know me already. Forgive me Adonai, for wrestling about this again. Fill me with YOUR Ruach Hakodesh, fill me and give me Shalom!

 

Joshua 9

14 The men sampled some of their food but didn’t seek the advice of Adonai, 15 so Y’hoshua made peace with them and made a covenant with them to spare their lives, and the leading officials of the community swore to them. 16 But three days later, after they had made the covenant with them, they heard that they were their neighbors, that they lived there with them.

 

Dear Avi,

HOLY are YOU Adonai Elohim! Why didn't they seek YOU about it? They just assumed and so they made peace. What about me??? I am always seeking YOU about everything. Okay Avi, maybe this sounds silly but Is Anthony for me? Why does it seem like YOU are telling me he is already, presenting him to me but I am rejecting it? Forgive me Avi, let's reason together okay? But please be clear with me... do not allow confusion to rule me. I am YOUR child, whatever YOU tell me I will say Amen! Be it unto me according to YOUR Word. And so forgive me that I did not ask yet, is Anthony Wahl the man YOU have chosen for me to marry? Please Avi, answer me. Toda Raba. 

 

 

Daniel 5

18 Your majesty, the Most High God gave N’vukhadnetzar your father the kingdom, as well as greatness, glory and majesty. 19 Because of the greatness he gave him, all the peoples, nations and languages trembled with fear before him. Anyone he wanted to, he put to death; anyone he wanted to, he kept alive; anyone he wanted to, he advanced; and anyone he wanted to, he humbled. 20 But when he grew proud and his spirit became hard, he began treating people arrogantly, so he was deposed from his royal throne, and his glory was taken away from him. 21 He was driven from human society, his heart was made like that of an animal, he lived with the wild donkeys, he was fed with grass like an ox, and his body was drenched with dew from the sky; until he learned that the Most High God rules in the human kingdom and sets up over it whomever he pleases. 22 But, Belshatzar, you, his son, have not humbled your heart, even though you knew all this. 23 Instead, you have exalted yourself against the Lord of heaven by having them bring you the vessels from his house; and you and your lords, your wives and your concubines drank wine from them; then you offered praise to your gods of silver, gold, bronze, iron, wood and stone, which can’t see, hear or know anything. Meanwhile, God, who holds your very breath in his hands, and to whom belongs everything you do, you have not glorified. 24 This is why he sent the hand to write this inscription; 25 and the inscription says, ‘M’ne! M’ne! T’kel ufarsin.’ [a] 26 This is what it means: ‘M’ne!’ — God has counted up your kingdom and brought it to an end. 27 ‘T’kel’ — you are weighed on the balance-scale and come up short. 28 ‘P’res’ — your kingdom has been divided and given to the Medes and Persians.”
29 Then Belshatzar gave the order; and they clothed Dani’el in royal purple, put a gold chain around his neck and proclaimed of him that he was to be one of the three men ruling the kingdom.
30 That very night Belshatzar, the king of the Kasdim, was killed.

Avi Yakar,

O Great and Glorious One of Israel! I am YOUR Servant Adonai, I am YOURS! Forgive me if I have been proud or haughty in anyway. Forgive me Adonai. I am YOUR Servant. I am YOURS. O Adonai, it is true, that YOU are not pleased with the proud and so YOU dispose them no matter how great they are in this world, they come to nothing when they do not bow down to honor or glorify YOU. Toda for loving me Adonai, toda for loving me. 

Mark 11

1 As they were approaching Yerushalayim, near Beit-Pagei and Beit-Anyah, by the Mount of Olives, Yeshua sent two of his talmidim 2 with these instructions: “Go into the village ahead of you; and as soon as you enter it, you will find a colt tied there that has never been ridden. Untie it, and bring it here. 3 If anyone asks you, ‘Why are you doing this?’ tell him, ‘The Lord needs it,’ and he will send it here right away.” 

Yissakar the donkey = Yiska = MCY = will be untied by 2 men = Father and Son
4 They went off and found a colt in the street tied in a doorway, and they untied it. 5 The bystanders said to them, “What are you doing, untying that colt?” 6 They gave the answer Yeshua had told them to give, and they let them continue. 7 They brought the colt to Yeshua and threw their robes on it, and he sat on it.

8 Many people carpeted the road with their clothing, while others spread out green branches which they had cut in the fields. 9 Those who were ahead and those behind shouted,
“Please! Deliver us!”[a] [b]
“Blessed is he who comes in the name of Adonai!”[c]
10 “Blessed is the coming Kingdom of our father David!”
and,“You in the highest heaven! Please! Deliver us!”[d] [e]
11 Yeshua entered Yerushalayim, went into the Temple courts and took a good look at everything; but since it was now late, he went out with the Twelve to Beit-Anyah.

22 He responded, “Have the kind of trust that comes from God! 23 Yes! I tell you that whoever does not doubt in his heart but trusts that what he says will happen can say to this mountain, ‘Go and throw yourself into the sea!’ and it will be done for him. 24 Therefore, I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, trust that you are receiving it, and it will be yours. 25 And when you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him; so that your Father in heaven may also forgive your offenses.” 26 [h]

Dear Avi, 

O Great and HOLY One of Israel! Mighty to Save! My deliverer, My King! Blessed are YOU O GOD, who saves me from all my confusion, all my doubts, and fears! Blessed are YOU who love me so much, who gave me everything I need to do the good works YOU have prepared in advance for me to do. O GOD, YOU have answered me, the One whom YOU have chosen for me is someone who can untie me from the house of my family because they will bless him to do so. But I didn't know, that he would be a donkey like me too.... It's clear, because of the word YOU gave in Genesis 49. Okay let me write what YOU have revealed to me yesterday or days ago regarding Anthony. When I translated his name to Hebrew what I got was Efrayim, just like my Dad but Yehuda struct a chord to me. He is of a kingly anointing. Yehuda... is the name I received for Anthony. And today in Genesis 49 wow! YOU are showing me he is both Yehuda and Yisakkar, because we are born the same month only his hebrew birthdate is Iyyar 3, 5747. But I continue to ask about Anthony, asking for more confirmation in YOUR WORD and here is what really struct me. That from the beginning in Genesis 49 to the Brit Chadashah in Mark 11 YOU have confirmed YOUR WORD, that I am Yisakkar and so is he. We are both Yehuda but YOU have called him to be a Yehuda - anointed king who has a donkey which is me whom he will tie to the choicest best vine. Okay Adonai I receive, I accept, I concede to YOUR perfect will. But I will not completely give in to loving him yet unless he loves me first. He has to love me first, let YOUR confirmation be complete to me. Let him know me already, let him read about me already, let him receive from YOU about me, let him love me already before we even meet. Okay Avi? Not me, let him be the first just like YOU first loved me. My heart is sore from being broken, but YOU can always heal me Avi. Forgive me Avi, forgive me of all my wrongs. Toda for giving me the solution to not waste the money we paid for PAL. Toda so much Avi because YOU always have given me the best! How could I have doubted that what YOU have for me is less? Forgive me Avi, please Avi, don't be angry with me for initially wrestling against what YOU want for me. YOU know me I am also a bull, but I am a bull that will always surrender to YOU. I am YOURS, Avi, I am YOURS. I love YOU Forever, and I need YOU to always take hold of me, full control of me, be my GOD always. Please take good care of me Avi, please always let me feel YOUR love surrounding me. Also Avi I pray for Arlene's request, bring her to Maasin so she can be with her son soon, bring her there Avi find a way to send her there just like YOU will find a way to bring Anthony here and bring her husband Reynaldo there too. Make a way for their family to unite and be one because this is YOUR will for families. I pray toda for everything Avi. Bless this day Avi, I devote this day and all my days to YOU. 

I pray for salvation for all the people who doesn't stand in the full truth:

1)  Rotbart family, Glick Family, Kara Family, Azaria Family, Shtark Family in Israel.

2) Hattab family in London

3) Uncle James Uy and his family: Evelyn, Godwill, Hanz and all his household

4) Atty Sheiryl Vinas and her family, all our workers and their families

5) Loreto Flores and his family, Elesar Rammil and his family, Zenaido Sanchez and his family.

6) Humility to be upon Ciriaca, James, all our workers, including deliverance and healing, grace and honor for all my family, Dad, Mom, David, Dean, Denesse, Grace, Deric.

7) Salvation in JESUS to come upon the families of Teacher Sheila, Ivy Manzano, Shanyn Gacusan, Shameine Rubio, Reynaldo Egido, Arlene Segovia, provide for all their needs Avi. Provide for us all.

8) Deliverance and healing upon Shanyn, Shameine, my brother David Sister Char, My parents Dad and Mom from their past pain and marriage with one another.

9) Anthony Wahl's spiritual awakening, divine encounter with the Shekinah Presence of GOD, wisdom, honor, power, guidance, supernatural favor and miracles. Speak to him through visions, dreams, word of knowledge, open his spiritual eyes to see like YOU promised in John 1:50-51. I pray he will soar on wings like eagles as he receives from YOU, may YOU use him greatly for YOUR kingdom and glory.

10) My husband's family to love me, receive me with thanksgiving, honor and grace when YOU bring us together in marriage. I pray that my family will honor, love, and receive him with praises unto YOU because YOU have done more than what we could ever ask or imagine. Our families shall be rejoicing in YOU. I pray for our wedding, please be the center of it, be the center of our lives Avi, bring us to Israel.  

 Please Avi, take away all anxious thoughts and worry and help me to just BE STILL and NOW YOU GOT THIS!!! YOU are GOD, YOU got this! So that all glory, honor, power and praises be unto YOU, be given YOU in the most utmost way!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat