17 Tevet 5781, Erev Shabbat

1 January 2021



Psalm 82
1 God stands in the congregation of [a]the mighty; He judges among the [b]gods.
2 How long will you judge unjustly, And show partiality to the wicked? Selah
3 [c]Defend the poor and fatherless; Do justice to the afflicted and needy.
4 Deliver the poor and needy; Free them from the hand of the wicked.
5 They do not know, nor do they understand; They walk about in darkness;
All the foundations of the earth are [d]unstable.
6 I said, “You are [e]gods, And all of you are children of the Most High.

7 But you shall die like men, And fall like one of the princes.”
8 Arise, O God, judge the earth; For You shall inherit all nations.

Dear Avi,

Blessed Are YOU Adonai Elohim, King of the Universe! My Everlasting! Toda Raba for this brand new year where YOU promised to blessed me, spoken by YOUR Prophets that this is the year of my favor where YOU will fulfill all YOUR promises to me. I woke up so early again today but  I thank YOU because YOUR love for me is ever faithful and unfailing. YOU are ever faithful and YOUR love unfailing. Avi, I have many pain, I am not the favorite in this family, I am over looked, I am not appreciated but I give all this pain to YOU. I'm sure everyone is feeling so much pain in their own lives. But YOU alone can heal us all. YOU alone, understand and experience what we all go through because YOU are in us. YOU are what makes who I AM. YOU are more than enough O GOD, I don't need anyone else loving me because YOU are more than enough.









Genesis 49:27-50:20 

Genesis 49

(vi) 27 “Binyamin is a ravenous wolf, in the morning devouring the prey,
in the evening still dividing the spoil.”
28 All these are the twelve tribes of Isra’el, and this is how their father spoke to them and blessed them, giving each his own individual blessing.
29 Then he charged them as follows: “I am to be gathered to my people. Bury me with my ancestors in the cave that is in the field of ‘Efron the Hitti, 30 the cave in the field of Makhpelah, by Mamre, in the land of Kena‘an, which Avraham bought together with the field from ‘Efron the Hitti as a burial-place belonging to him — 31 there they buried Avraham and his wife Sarah, there they buried Yitz’chak and his wife Rivkah, and there I buried Le’ah — 32 the field and the cave in it, which was purchased from the sons of Het.”
33 When Ya‘akov had finished charging his sons, he drew his legs up into the bed, breathed his last and was gathered to his people.

Genesis 50

1 Yosef fell on his father’s face, wept over him and kissed him. 2 Then Yosef ordered the physicians in his service to embalm his father. So the physicians embalmed Isra’el. 3 Forty days were spent at this, the normal amount of time for embalming. Then the Egyptians mourned for him seventy days.
4 When the period of mourning was over, Yosef addressed to the household of Pharaoh: “I would like to ask a favor. Tell Pharaoh, 5 ‘My father had me swear an oath. He said, “I am going to die. You are to bury me in my grave, which I dug for myself in the land of Kena‘an.” Therefore, I beg you, let me go up and bury my father; I will return.’” 6 Pharaoh responded, “Go up and bury your father, as he made you swear.”
7 So Yosef went up to bury his father. With him went all Pharaoh’s servants, the leaders of his household and the leaders of the land of Egypt, 8 along with the entire household of Yosef, his brothers and his father’s household; only their little ones, their flocks and their cattle did they leave in the land of Goshen. 9 Moreover, there went up with him both chariots and horsemen — it was a very large caravan.
10 When they arrived at the threshing-floor in Atad, beyond the Yarden, they raised a loud and bitter lamentation, mourning for his father seven days. 11 When the local inhabitants, the Kena‘ani, saw the mourning on the floor of Atad they said, “How bitterly the Egyptians are mourning!” This is why the place was given the name Avel-Mitzrayim [mourning of Egypt], there beyond the Yarden.
12 His sons did to him as he had ordered them to do — 13 they carried him into the land of Kena‘an and buried him in the cave in the field of Makhpelah, which Avraham had bought, along with the field, as a burial-place belonging to him, from ‘Efron the Hitti, by Mamre.
14 Then, after burying his father, Yosef returned to Egypt, he, his brothers and all who had gone up with him to bury his father. 15 Realizing that their father was dead, Yosef’s brothers said, “Yosef may hate us now and pay us back in full for all the suffering we caused him.” 16 So they sent a message to Yosef which said, “Your father gave this order before he died: 17 ‘Say to Yosef, “I beg you now, please forgive your brothers’ crime and wickedness in doing you harm.”’ So now, we beg of you, forgive the crime of the servants of the God of your father.” Yosef wept when they spoke to him; 18 and his brothers too came, prostrated themselves before him and said, “Here, we are your slaves.” 19 But Yosef said to them, “Don’t be afraid! Am I in the place of God? 20 You meant to do me harm, but God meant it for good — so that it would come about as it is today, with many people’s lives being saved.

Avi Yakar,

HOLY ONE of Israel! Great are YOU Adonai! Oh that my parents would bless me just as Yaakov blessed Judah and Joseph and all the sons of Israel. Avi, toda because YOU are great and amazing GOD and I can trust YOU and I can rest fully and hope in YOU and in YOUR Word, my solid rock, my strong foundation are YOUR Promises, I can rely on it Adonai. YOU alone will I trust. Oh that my parents would release me like Jacob release his precious Benjamin, Lord let them release me to marry and live a life of faith with the man YOU have chosen for me, the man born in zion, a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit.


Joshua 11

6 Adonai said to Y’hoshua, “Don’t be afraid on their account; because at this time tomorrow I will hand them over, all of them dead, before Isra’el. You are to hamstring their horses and burn up their chariots.” 7 So Y’hoshua came against them suddenly with all his fighting men and fell on them at the Merom Spring. 8 Adonai handed them over to Isra’el — they attacked and chased them to Greater Tzidon, Misrefot-Mayim and eastward to the Mitzpeh Valley; they attacked them until none of them was left. 9 Y’hoshua did to them what Adonai had ordered — he hamstrung their horses and burned up their chariots. 

18 Y’hoshua made war with all those kings for a long time. 19 Not one city made peace with the people of Isra’el, except for the Hivi living in Giv‘on; they took everything in battle. 20 For it was Adonai who caused them to harden their hearts and come against Isra’el in battle, so that they would be utterly destroyed, so that they would not find favor but be destroyed, in keeping with the orders Adonai had given Moshe. 

23 Y’hoshua took the whole land, in keeping with all that Adonai had said to Moshe and to Isra’el according to their divisions into tribes. Then the land rested from war.

Avi Yakar,

YOU are Almighty Warrior Adonai, may YOU make me like Joshua more than a conquerer, whose obedience always pleased YOU and whose victories always come from YOU.  

Daniel 7
8 “While I was considering the horns, another horn sprang up among them, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. In this horn were eyes like human eyes and a mouth speaking arrogantly.
9 “As I watched, thrones were set in place; and the Ancient One took his seat.
His clothing was white as snow, the hair on his head was like pure wool.
His throne was fiery flames, with wheels of burning fire.
10 A stream of fire flowed from his presence; thousands and thousands ministered to him, millions and millions stood before him.
Then the court was convened, and the books were opened.

11 “I kept watching. Then, because of the arrogant words which the horn was speaking, I watched as the animal was killed; its body was destroyed; and it was given over to be burned up completely. 12 As for the other animals, their rulership was taken away; but their lives were prolonged for a time and a season.
13 “I kept watching the night visions, when I saw, coming with the clouds of heaven,
someone like a son of man. He approached the Ancient One and was led into his presence.
14 To him was given rulership, glory and a kingdom,
so that all peoples, nations and languages  should serve him.
His rulership is an eternal rulership that will not pass away;
and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.
17 ‘These four huge animals are four kingdoms that will arise on earth. 18 But the holy ones of the Most High will receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever, yes, forever and ever.’
23 This is what he said: ‘The fourth animal will be a fourth kingdom on earth. It will be different from the other kingdoms; it will devour the whole earth, trample it down and crush it. 24 As for the ten horns, out of this kingdom ten kings will arise; and yet another will arise after them. Now he will be different from the earlier ones, and he will put down three kings. 25 He will speak words against the Most High and try to exhaust the holy ones of the Most High. He will attempt to alter the seasons and the law; and [the holy ones] will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time. 26 But when the court goes into session, he will be stripped of his rulership, which will be consumed and completely destroyed. 27 Then the kingdom, the rulership and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven will be given to the holy people of the Most High. Their kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will serve and obey them.’”

 

Mark 13
11 Now when they arrest you and bring you to trial, don’t worry beforehand about what to say. Rather, say whatever is given you when the time comes; for it will not be just you speaking, but the Ruach HaKodesh. 12 Brother will betray brother to death, and a father his child; children will turn against their parents and have them put to death; 13 and everyone will hate you because of me. But whoever holds out till the end will be delivered.
20 Indeed, if God had not limited the duration of the trouble, no one would survive; but for the sake of the elect, those whom he has chosen, he has limited it.
24 In those days, after that trouble,
the sun will grow dark,
the moon will stop shining,
25 the stars will fall from the sky,
and the powers in heaven will be shaken.[c]
26 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in clouds with tremendous power and glory.[d] 27 He will send out his angels and gather together his chosen people from the four winds, from the ends of the earth to the ends of heaven.
30 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before all these things happen. 31 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will certainly not pass away. 32 However, when that day and hour will come, no one knows — not the angels in heaven, not the Son, just the Father. 33 Stay alert! Be on your guard! For you do not know when the time will come.
34 “It’s like a man who travels away from home, puts his servants in charge, each with his own task, and tells the doorkeeper to stay alert. 35 So stay alert! for you don’t know when the owner of the house will come, 36 whether it will be evening, midnight, cockcrow or morning — you don’t want him to come suddenly and find you sleeping! 37 And what I say to you, I say to everyone: stay alert!”

Dear Avi,

O My FATHER, Great and Almighty One! Toda Raba that YOUR WORDS are everlasting, that heaven and earth will indeed pass away in the time to come but YOUR Words will never pass away, it remains and those who remain in YOU will remain with YOU from now and for ever. I need YOU Avi, to hold me and enable me to endure until the end. Even with all the blessings YOU give me and my family, and my future family with my husband, nothing compares to being with YOU forever in the New Heavens and New Earth, to being a servant under YOUR rulership of YOUR Great Kingdom. It's the only time, I will truly be satisfied with YOUR perfection and beauty reigning over everything!!!! YOUR Words give me so much hope and peace and assurance, it is so beautiful to know that this broken world will soon end and YOU are making something new that will never end. But while I wait on YOU, toda for a wonderful and loving husband who will live for YOU, and follow YOU all the days of his life. YOU said that it is now Anthony Wahl, and it's not hard for me to believe, it was just difficult to accept at first because he was not what I thought he would be - a Jew who loves YESHUA. I thought he is a self confessed jew but he is not, but so what, only my credibility will be compromised, only I will be laughing stock. Only I. But how can I bring dishonor to YOUR  Name Avi? When YOU told me I will be married to a man born in Zion or Jerusalem? Only this part is not making sense to me but it doesn't matter because I receive YOUR NEW PROMISE, I receive Anthony Wahl, I already told you in the car on the 30th. I already told YOU. And when we arrived home, and Nita opened the gate for us, the doorbell starts ringing on its own... signs of witchcraft. But I thank YOU for Anthony Wahl. Toda for his life, and his family and how YOU have raised him. Be it unto us, according to YOUR WORD O GOD! But I ask YOU to speak to him like YOU speak to me, please fill him and I with the Ruach Hakodesh, please surround him with YOUR Shekinah Glory Presence, and give him a supernatural encounter with YOU. Please prepare our wedding Avi so that it will be exactly what YOU want and whatever YOU put in our hearts, please prepare us for the calling YOU have placed in our lives, and let our wedding and marriage bring glory and honor to YOU. May our family bring honor and glory to YOU. Forgive me if I am not as excited as I was before, my heart is already broken from the many Promises that YOU spoke but did not come to be. But I will still believe YOU. I still believe whatever outrageous things YOU tell me, I believe because I am YOURS. Avi, Toda raba Avi!!! Now help me to enjoy every moment, to find my silver lining in everything, to see everything with heavenly perspective, to see what YOU see all the time. Toda Avi, because finally I will see a man who will love me like YOU love me... who will give me so much joy because it is YOU who is loving me through him and may he be so full of joy and happiness Avi as he finds me and sees me. O Adonai, I don't have to ask for these things. I know YOU have all my dreams in YOUR heart and hands. Avi, I pray that YOU cover both of us with the blood of YESHUA, so that no attack or weapon formed against us will prosper. Cover us Adonai, protect us and our loved ones, our integrity, our faith, protect us. Now I pray for all the people and things that concern me. I pray for them Avi with my mouth, and I thank YOU that YOU always hear me. 

All glory honor and power are YOURS forever, YOU deserve all our praises for YOU are worthy!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen! 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat