16 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat


Friday, 29 January 2021

The Living... — bibligical: Then they will see the Son of Man...

Psalm 105
31 He spoke, and there came swarms of insects and lice throughout their land. 
32 He gave them hail instead of rain, with fiery [lightning] throughout their land.
33 He struck their vines and fig trees, shattering trees all over their country.
34 He spoke, and locusts came, also grasshoppers without number;
35 they ate up everything green in their land, devoured the fruit of their ground.
36 He struck down all the firstborn in their land, the firstfruits of all their strength. 
37 Then he led his people out, laden with silver and gold; among his tribes not one stumbled.
38 Egypt was happy to have them leave, because fear of [Isra’el] had seized them.
39 He spread out a cloud to screen them off and fire to give them light at night.
40 When they asked, he brought them quails and satisfied them with food from heaven.
41 He split a rock, and water gushed out, flowing as a river over the dry ground,
42 for he remembered his holy promise to his servant Avraham.
43 He led out his people with joy, his chosen ones with singing.
44 Then he gave them the lands of the nations, and they possessed what peoples had toiled to produce,
45 in order to obey his laws and follow his teachings. Halleluyah!


Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU HOLY ONE of Israel, Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot, King of the Universe, My Everlasting!!! Toda for this day that YOU have made O GOD! Toda for YOUR grace and mercy. Toda O GOD for hearing and answering every prayer. YOU are so faithful Adonai! O GOD Almighty, I pray for tonight that YOU will give me and my loved ones good nights' rest, dreams that are messages from Heaven. I pray Avi, protect what YOU have entrusted to us and cover us all with the blood of YESHUA. I pray Avi, let YOUR Kingdom come let YOUR will be done unto us here on earth as it is in heaven. Toda Avi, for the husband YOU have promised me is coming to me, very soon, I will meet him and that he will know right away who I am in his life, he will know because YOU who are great in him, will reveal YOUR will to him and toda that YOU have made him obedient and pleasing to YOU. Toda for setting us apart for one another and for YOUR glory to be made known in all the earth. Toda and cover us with the blood of YESHUA! 

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!



Shabbat B'shallach: After He had let go

Exodus 16:11-36
(A: vi, S: v) 11 and Adonai said to Moshe, 12 “I have heard the grumblings of the people of Isra’el. Say to them: ‘At dusk you will be eating meat, and in the morning you will have your fill of bread. Then you will realize that I am Adonai your God.’”
13 That evening, quails came up and covered the camp; while in the morning there was a layer of dew all around the camp. 14 When the dew had evaporated, there on the surface of the desert was a fine flaky substance, as fine as frost on the ground. 15 When the people of Isra’el saw it, they asked each other, “Man hu? [What is it?]” because they didn’t know what it was. Moshe answered them, “It is the bread which Adonai has given you to eat. 16 Here is what Adonai has ordered: each man is to gather according to his appetite — each is to take an ‘omer [two quarts] per person for everyone in his tent.” 17 The people of Isra’el did this. Some gathered more, some less; 18 but when they put it in an ‘omer-measure, whoever had gathered much had no excess; and whoever had gathered little had no shortage; nevertheless each person had gathered according to his appetite.
19 Moshe told them, “No one is to leave any of it till morning.” 20 But they didn’t pay attention to Moshe, and some kept the leftovers until morning. It bred worms and rotted, which made Moshe angry at them. 21 So they gathered it morning after morning, each person according to his appetite; but as the sun grew hot, it melted.
22 On the sixth day they gathered twice as much bread, two ‘omers per person; and all the community leaders came and reported to Moshe. 23 He told them, “This is what Adonai has said: ‘Tomorrow is a holy Shabbat for Adonai. Bake what you want to bake; boil what you want to boil; and whatever is left over, set aside and keep for the morning.’” 24 They set it aside till morning, as Moshe had ordered; and it didn’t rot or have worms. 25 Moshe said, “Today, eat that; because today is a Shabbat for Adonai — today you won’t find it in the field. 26 Gather it six days, but the seventh day is the Shabbat — on that day there won’t be any.” 27 However, on the seventh day, some of the people went out to gather and found none.
28 Adonai said to Moshe, “How long will you refuse to observe my mitzvot and teachings? 29 Look, Adonai has given you the Shabbat. This is why he is providing bread for two days on the sixth day. Each of you, stay where you are; no one is to leave his place on the seventh day.” (S: vi) 30 So the people rested on the seventh day.
31 The people called the food man. It was like coriander seed, white; and it tasted like honey cakes. 32 Moshe said, “Here is what Adonai has ordered: ‘Let two quarts of man be kept through all your generations, so that they will be able to see the bread which I fed you in the desert when I brought you out of Egypt.’” 33 Moshe said to Aharon, “Take a jar, put in it two quarts of man, and set it aside before Adonai to be kept through all your generations.” 34 Just as Adonai ordered Moshe, Aharon set it aside before the testimony to be kept. 35 The people of Isra’el ate man for forty years, until they came to an inhabited land. They ate man until they arrived at the borders of the land of Kena‘an. 36 (An ‘omer is one-tenth of an eifah [which is a bushel dry-measure].)

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot, HOLY One of Israel, King of the Universe! My Everlasting! Toda Raba for a good night's rest, and I had a dream of being already in a relationship with a man who looked or similar to the physical features of my cousin Paul Jr.  And I told myself that someone like him was exactly my type with strong black beard and foreign looking. He was very handsome especially in my eyes but we weren't married yet, just in a relationship. O Avi, I don't know who he is but thank YOU for letting me see a glimpse of him. 



Judges 11

6 and said to him, “Come and be our chief, so that we can fight the army of ‘Amon.” 7 Yiftach answered the leaders of Gil‘ad, “Didn’t you hate me so much that you forced me out of my father’s house? Why are you coming to me now, when you’re in trouble?” 8 The leaders of Gil‘ad replied, “Here is why we’ve come back to you now: if you lead us in war with the people of ‘Amon, you will be head over everyone living in Gil‘ad.” 9 Yiftach answered them, “If you bring me back home to fight the army of ‘Amon, and Adonai defeats them for me, I will be your head.” 10 The leaders of Gil‘ad said to Yiftach, “Adonai is witness that we promise to do what you have said.” 11 Then Yiftach went with the leaders of Gil‘ad, and the people made him head and chief over them. Yiftach repeated all these 
conditions at Mitzpah in the presence of Adonai.
27 No, I have done you no wrong. But you are doing me wrong to war against me. May Adonai the Judge be judge today between the people of Isra’el and the people of ‘Amon.’” 28 But the king of the people of ‘Amon paid no attention to the message Yiftach sent him.
29 Then the spirit of Adonai came upon Yiftach; and he passed through Gil‘ad and M’nasheh, on through Mitzpeh of Gil‘ad, and from there over to the people of ‘Amon.
34 As Yiftach was returning to his house in Mitzpah, his daughter came dancing out to meet him with tambourines. She was his only child; he had no other son or daughter. 35 When he saw her, he tore his clothes and said, “Oh, no, my daughter! You’re breaking my heart! Why must you be the cause of such pain to me? I made a vow to Adonai, and I can’t go back on my word.” 36 She said to him, “Father, you made a vow to Adonai; so do whatever you said you would do to me; because Adonai did take vengeance on your enemies the people of ‘Amon.” 37 Then she said to her father, “Just do this one thing for me — let me be alone for two months. I’ll go away into the mountains with my friends and mourn, because I will die without getting married.” 38 “You may go,” he answered, and he sent her away for two months. She left, she and her friends, and mourned in the mountains that she would die unmarried. 39 After two months she returned to her father, and he did with her what he had vowed; she had remained a virgin. So it became a law in Isra’el 40 that the women of Isra’el would go every year for four days to lament the daughter of Yiftach from Gil‘ad.

Dear Avi,

O HOLY and Faithful One of Israel and of the Philippines! Great are YOU O GOD!!! YOU will give to us whatever we ask and we don't even need to make any vows in exchange for YOUR blessing. But what YOU asked of us is obedience, to do what YOU have commanded us, apply YOUR rulings and teachings and this we will be blessed forever. I've learned a painful lesson from Yiftach never to make vows. So forgive me Adonai, when I made an inner vow within myself not to consider any man that resembles Antonio, not to marry a man that will live in the Philippines, because this vow might be preventing me from receiving the best that YOU have chosen for me. Forgive me Adonai, and I pray that YOU will remove and take away everything I had spoken or vowed inside that is not according to YOUR will. But I make a vow to myself to be devoted to YOU, because I can't help it, I am dependent on YOU. Forgive me Adonai, now I thank YOU for YOUR mercy and grace upon me. Toda Abba, that YOU are bringing to me the best man that YOU have chosen for me. Though he is not exactly what I pictured him to be but I trust that what YOU have for me will completely blow my mind, will overwhelm and surprise me so wonderfully because that's what YOU are. Take away any vows O GOD that are not of YOU, and help me to live a life of simplicity for YOU. Help me Adonai. Toda Raba for giving me hope by letting me see in my dreams a glimpse of this man. He is surely coming to me and I declare this, he is coming for me thank YOU Abba that no eye has seen, no ear has heard, what GOD has in store for those who love YOU. Toda for this amazing and great gift! Even though I am not deserving O GOD, I am not worthy to receive YOUR wonderful gifts, but YOUR grace and goodness overtakes me day after day. All glory and honor to YOUR Name!

Amos 1

1 The words of ‘Amos, one of the sheep owners in T’koa, which he saw concerning Isra’el in the days of ‘Uziyah king of Y’hudah and Yarov‘am the son of Yo’ash, king of Isra’el, two years before the earthquake; 2 he said:
Adonai is roaring from Tziyon thundering from Yerushalayim;
the shepherds’ pastures will mourn, and Mount Karmel’s summit will wither.

Avi Yakar!
Hallelujah!!!! Praise be unto YOU O GOD! Surely YOU are roaring from Zion! Great are YOU O GOD My King! YOU are roaring and YOU will consume all YOUR enemies with one blow! They are trembling before YOU and will flee from all YOUR servants, from YOUR chosen ones they will flee and no longer oppress YOUR beloved. Toda Raba Abba because YOU are HOLY and YOU are victorious!



Luke 21
1 Then Yeshua looked up, and as he watched the rich placing their gifts into the Temple offering-boxes, 2 he also saw a poor widow put in two small coins. 3 He said, “I tell you the truth, this poor widow has put in more than all the others. 4 For they, out of their wealth, have contributed money they could easily spare; but she, out of her poverty, has given all she had to live on.”
5 As some people were remarking about the Temple, how beautiful its stonework and memorial decorations were, he said, 6 “The time is coming when what you see here will be totally destroyed — not a single stone will be left standing!” 7 They asked him, “Rabbi, if this is so, when will these events take place? And what sign will show that they are about to happen?” 8 He answered, “Watch out! Don’t be fooled! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and, ‘The time has come!’ Don’t go after them. 9 And when you hear of wars and revolutions, don’t panic. For these things must happen first, but the end will not follow immediately.” 8 He answered, “Watch out! Don’t be fooled! For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am he!’ and, ‘The time has come!’ Don’t go after them. 9 And when you hear of wars and revolutions, don’t panic. For these things must happen first, but the end will not follow immediately.”
10 Then he told them, “Peoples will fight each other, nations will fight each other, 11 there will be great earthquakes, there will be epidemics and famines in various places, and there will be fearful sights and great signs from Heaven. 12 But before all this, they will arrest you and persecute you, handing you over to the synagogues and prisons; and you will be brought before kings and governors. This will all be on account of me, 13 but it will prove an opportunity for you to bear witness. 14 So make up your minds not to worry, rehearsing your defense beforehand; 15 for I myself will give you an eloquence and a wisdom that no adversary will be able to resist or refute. 16 You will be betrayed even by parents, brothers, relatives and friends; some of you they will have put to death; 17 and everyone will hate you because of me. 18 But not a hair of your head will be lost. 19 By standing firm you will save your lives.
20 “However, when you see Yerushalayim surrounded by armies, then you are to understand that she is about to be destroyed. 21 Those in Y’hudah must escape to the hills, those inside the city must get out, and those in the country must not enter it. 22 For these are the days of vengeance, when everything that has been written in the Tanakh will come true. 23 What a terrible time it will be for pregnant women and nursing mothers! For there will be great distress in the Land and judgment on the people. 24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course.
25 “There will appear signs in the sun, moon and stars; and on earth, nations will be in anxiety and bewilderment at the sound and surge of the sea, 26 as people faint with fear at the prospect of what is overtaking the world; for the powers in heaven will be shaken. 27 And then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with tremendous power and glory. 28 When these things start to happen, stand up and hold your heads high; because you are about to be liberated!”
29 Then he told them a parable: “Look at the fig tree, Indeed, all the trees. 30 As soon as they sprout leaves, you can see for yourselves that summer is near. 31 In the same way, when you see these things taking place, you are to know that the Kingdom of God is near! 32 Yes! I tell you that this people will certainly not pass away before it has all happened. 33 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will certainly not pass away.
34 “But keep watch on yourselves, or your hearts will become dulled by carousing, drunkenness and the worries of everyday living, and that Day will be sprung upon you suddenly like a trap! 35 For it will close in on everyone, no matter where they live, throughout the whole world. 36 Stay alert, always praying that you will have the strength to escape all the things that will happen and to stand in the presence of the Son of Man.”
37 Yeshua spent his days at the Temple, teaching; while at night he went out and stayed on the hill called the Mount of Olives. 38 All the people would rise with the dawn to come and hear him at the Temple courts.

Avi Yakar,

O GREAT I AM! HOLY One of Israel and Philippines! YOU are so faithful, so good! Toda Raba for each day that YOU give to me, that YOU speak to me that YOU reveal YOUR will to me. I'm so amazed Avi, because I am so sleepy as I read YOUR WORD but when I read Luke 21, my Spirit is stirred and awakens my sleepy head. I'm just amazed at how YOUR WORD is speaking to me in Luke 21 is the same as Matthew 24. But the WORD that rhema to me was regarding Israel in the last days: Luke 21:24 Some will fall by the edge of the sword, others will be carried into all the countries of the Goyim, and Yerushalayim will be trampled down by the Goyim until the age of the Goyim has run its course. Trampled down for 42months according to  

Revelations 11:2 But the court outside the Temple, leave that out; don’t measure it; because it has been given to the Goyim, and they will trample over the holy city for forty-two months.  

Revelations 13:5 It was given a mouth speaking arrogant blasphemies; and it was given authority to act for forty-two months. 

Father, whose family in Israel can I save from these last and terrible days? Is it my husband's family? I pray for them Father, I know they are YOUR people, that they will wake up to YOUR WORD and to Messiah YESHUA. Enable them to wake up and bring them to the Philippines sooner before all these terrible things begin to happen with Israel. Avi, have mercy on my husband's family. Bring them here O GOD bring them here, YOU have already prepared a place for them. Reveal YOUR plans to them as they read YOUR WORD, awaken their spirits and bring them here to live and retire. Awaken my husband LORD, this jewish man whose family YOU want to save... Please Father, awaken them. Thank YOU Father for giving me parents who are into investing in Real Estate. It's very wise. I pray that YOU will increase the sales in Oishi so that we can pay all our properties LORD. Prosper the work of our hands O GOD! Toda Raba Avi, that YOU are bringing my husband to me soon. Toda Raba. Toda Raba O GOD! I pray that I will be able to finish the bible study with Julie very soon, I pray they will quicken the pace so that they can teach more people as they open more bible studies. But Father, I believe they have a revelation but not all they teach is true. YOUR WORD is literal as it is spiritual in meaning. I pray that YOU will prove what I believe in YOUR WORD through the jewish man YOU are sending to me. Toda that he is already in the Philippines, toda that he is a man after YOUR own heart, he has supernatural wisdom. Toda for YOUR son whom YOUR soul is well pleased, a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit. The man whom YOU said is born in Zion! Toda for this man O GOD who will certainly be a blessing to my family and our family will be a blessing to them. Toda Raba! O GOD, I pray that YOU will disconnect my parents from Uncle Richard Lim because he is not worthy of any trust. I do not allow him to take advantage of my parents LORD, please disallow this connection for business. Please do not allow us to be working with him any further. I do not allow it, I bind it on earth and in heaven. Please bind my union with my husband, whom YOU have promised me. Hallelujah!

Toda for answering every prayer of my heart for all the ones YOU have entrusted to me. My husband, our families, all our workers, connections, clients and supporters. I pray save everyone of us O GOD. Have mercy O GOD! 

Toda Raba for YOUR WORD, toda raba for YOUR Spirit that enables me to pray YOUR will. 

All glory and honor, power, praises, worship, adoration, devotion and utmost love belong to YOU alone! Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, AMen!


 Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot!!! Toda Raba for bringing Mom and I home safely even though it's been raining since yesterday. It's amazing how it rains everytime we go to Crimson late in the afternoon. Avi, I continue to ask for the deliverance from lies, deception, captivity under the wrong relationship in my brother David and Lara the daughter of Fatima. Father, have mercy LORD, and deliver our loved ones from evil. Toda Avi for healing the marriage of Cez dela Pena and Mary Grace continue to heal us all O GOD especially my parents. Avi, I pray for Reynaldo to be able to extend his passport and visa so he can come home to Arlene in Maasin next month. Bless them LORD for it is YOUR will for married couples to be together and not apart. I pray Avi, that as YOU are bringing marriage to restoration, that YOU would give me my own marriage through the man whom YOU have chosen, whom YOUR soul is pleased, a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit, a man born in Zion whoever he is, but I receive the recent ONE YOU have revealed to me - Anthony Wahl. I receive this man of GOD and I pray for YOUR miracle to bring him to me even in this difficult times of pandemic. Yes Avi, bring YOUR son to me so we can start a friendship. Let our love story be a miraculous one that is ordained and orchestrated by YOU, our beloved Abba. Father, command YOUR Angelic host to bring to me my husband, the man GOD has chosen to be my spouse, Anthony Wahl right now and may our unity, marriage, relationship bring glory, honor, praises and thanksgiving outbursts of joy to YOU!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat