18 Shevat 5781, Sunday Parasha 17: Jethro

31 January 2021



Psalm 106:1-12 CJB

1 Halleluyah! Give thanks to Adonai; for he is good, for his grace continues forever.
2 Who can express Adonai’s mighty doings or proclaim in full his praise?
3 How happy are those who act justly, who always do what is right!
4 Remember me, Adonai, when you show favor to your people, keep me in mind when you save them;
5 so I can see how well things are going with those whom you have chosen,
so that I can rejoice in your nation’s joy, and glory in your heritage.

6 Together with our ancestors, we have sinned, done wrong, acted wickedly
7 Our ancestors in Egypt failed to grasp the meaning of your wonders.
They didn’t keep in mind your great deeds of grace but rebelled at the sea, at the Sea of Suf.
8 Yet he saved them for his own name’s sake, to make known his mighty power.
9 He rebuked the Sea of Suf, and it dried up; he led them through its depths as through a desert.
10 He saved them from hostile hands, redeemed them from the power of the foe.
11 The water closed over their adversaries; not one of them was left.
12 Then they believed his words, and they sang his praise.

Avi Yakar,

Holy are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot King of the Universe! My Everlasting! Toda Raba for this blessed Shabbat YOU have made for us. Avi, protect us O LORD as we sleep tonight, let YOUR angels encamp around those that fear YOU and surround those who love YOU. Father, toda for answering my prayers and enable me to work with YOU to pray for YOUR will over everything on earth. I pray O GOD, fulfill YOUR plans for America led by President Donald Trump and for Philippines led by whoever YOU are raising up on 2022. Let YOUR will be done in our lives Abba, here on earth as it is in heaven! Toda Raba O GOD for YOUR grace and mercy. Continue to fill me with YOUR Ruach Hakodesh, even my husband, even Anthony Wahl, even my family and my husband's family. Fill us Adonai and use us according to YOUR good pleasure. O LORD, may I dream of YOU and protect my mind from evil and evil intentions. Toda Raba O GOD! All gory to YOUR Name!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen! 


Parashah 17: Yitro (Jethro) 18:1–20:23(26)

Exodus 18
1 Now Yitro the priest of Midyan, Moshe’s father-in-law, heard about all that God had done for Moshe and for Isra’el his people, how Adonai had brought Isra’el out of Egypt. 2 After Moshe had sent away his wife Tzipporah and her two sons, Yitro Moshe’s father-in-law had taken them back. 3 The name of the one son was Gershom, for Moshe had said, “I have been a foreigner in a foreign land.” 4 The name of the other was Eli‘ezer [my God helps], “because the God of my father helped me by rescuing me from Pharaoh’s sword.” 5 Yitro Moshe’s father-in-law brought Moshe’s sons and wife to him in the desert where he was encamped, at the mountain of God. 6 He sent word to Moshe, “I, your father-in-law Yitro, am coming to you with your wife and her two sons.”
7 Moshe went out to meet his father-in-law, prostrated himself and kissed him. Then, after inquiring of each other’s welfare, they entered the tent. 8 Moshe told his father-in-law all that Adonai had done to Pharaoh and the Egyptians for Isra’el’s sake, all the hardships they had suffered while traveling and how Adonai had rescued them. 9 Yitro rejoiced over all the good that Adonai had done for Isra’el by rescuing them from the Egyptians. 10 Yitro said, “Blessed be Adonai, who has rescued you from the Egyptians and from Pharaoh, who has rescued the people from the harsh hand of the Egyptians. 11 Now I know that Adonai is greater than all other gods, because he rescued those who were treated so arrogantly.” 12 Yitro Moshe’s father-in-law brought a burnt offering and sacrifices to God, and Aharon came with all the leaders of Isra’el to share the meal before God with Moshe’s father-in-law.

Dear Avi,

O GREAT I AM, HOLY One of Israel, Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot King of the Universe, My Everlasting! Toda raba for a good night's rest with pleasant dreams of me and a friend of mine together and I was calling Deric because there are orders that I couldn't attend to. And then I had men who liked me and showed interest, then Julie was there with men who also liked her. It was nice. I was finding out who really was the One GOD had chosen for me. Avi, this portion in Exodus I remember quite well last year because this was the portion that YOU used to speak to me regarding Zvika, this was the week that I met him and at that time it was the second week of February, a Thursday and that weekend YOU inspired me so much to write about this Parasha about Yitro because Dad was hinting at Zvika to date me. That was really a fun time, where YOU took over me in the Spirit and the Watching Nights of Devorah Yiska began. One of the most amazing spiritual experiences was Devorah Yiska. But after this assignment with her, I didn't prepare to land, so I crashed down.... But YOU are so faithful to pick me back up and dust everything off from me. Forgive me that I did not prepare to land it's because I still wanted to fly in the Spirit, I didn't want it to end. Who says it should end right Abba? And now I'm trying to hold on to Pastors who would replace Pastor Art because it felt like I lost a spiritual mentor. It should be YOU, I don't need to depend on anyone else but YOU. Forgive me Avi, for my weaknesses and failure. Forgive me for looking to people and not to YOU. Forgive me for losing my balance, help me to forgive everything I did wrong, to forgive those that have wronged me. But I pray that YOU humble them Father. Humble them and enable them to repent from their wrongs. Avi, I commit Bishop Eugene to YOU. I pray for him to be humble before YOU. But I believe YOU have also have made me test his spirit. There is a lot of pride. I don't want to work with him anymore. Please remove him from me. Even if Zvika becomes my husband because it is what he prophesied, I pray that YOU remove him from me because it might only be short lived. Just like my days in London. He prophesied it but it didn't last long. So I ask that YOU will remove this servant from me whom I have already blessed financially. What debt do I have more of him? YOU have shown me that he is superficial and that he will only speak things that will tickle my ear. If he prayed for my deliverance from Antonio, it's already enough and I don't want him to be part of anymore of my future. I thank YOU for Pastor Cez, at first he had a lot of pride but then he was humbled and I thank YOU for the work YOU are doing in his life, please bless him even more Abba. But whatever YOU want me to do with YOUR servants, O GOD, not my will but YOURS be done. So lead me LORD, and use me according to YOUR pleasure. I am YOURS.


Judges 12

1 The men of Efrayim assembled, crossed into Tzafon and said to Yiftach, “Why didn’t you call us to go with you when you went over to fight the people of ‘Amon? We’re ready to burn down your house with you in it!” Yiftach answered, “When my people and I were in a serious dispute with the people of ‘Amon, I called you; and you didn’t rescue me from their power. When I saw that you weren’t rescuing me, I put my life in my own hands and went over to attack the people of ‘Amon; and Adonai gave them over into my power. So why have you come up today to fight me?” Then Yiftach gathered together all the men of Gil‘ad and fought with Efrayim, and the men of Gil‘ad defeated Efrayim; because they were saying, “You Gil‘ad men who live in Efrayim and M’nasheh have deserted Efrayim!” The men of Gil‘ad cut off Efrayim from the crossings over the Yarden, and whenever anyone from Efrayim tried to escape and said, “Let me go across,” the men of Gil‘ad would ask him, “Are you from Efrayim?” and if he said, “No,” they would tell him to say “Shibbolet.” If he said, “Sibbolet,” because he could not make his mouth pronounce it right, they took hold of him and killed him on the spot at the Yarden crossing; at that time 42,000 men of Efrayim died.
7 Yiftach judged Isra’el for six years. Then Yiftach from Gil‘ad died, and he was buried in one of the cities of Gil‘ad.
8 After him Ibtzan of Beit-Lechem judged Isra’el. 9 He had thirty sons, and he had thirty daughters whom he sent abroad; he brought thirty women from abroad in to marry his sons. He judged Isra’el for seven years. 10 Then Ibtzan died and was buried at Beit-Lechem.
11 After him Elon from Z’vulun judged Isra’el; he judged Isra’el for ten years. 12 Then Elon from Z’vulun died and was buried at Ayalon, in the territory of Z’vulun.
13 After him Avdon the son of Hillel from Pir‘aton judged Isra’el. 14 He had forty sons and thirty grandsons who rode on seventy young donkeys. He judged Isra’el for eight years. 15 Then Avdon the son of Hillel from Pir‘aton died and was buried at Pir‘aton in the territory of Efrayim, in the ‘Amalek hills.

Avi Yakar,

Giver of life, the ONE who blesses us with children and long life. I am just wondering why YOU gave Yiftak only had one daughter that he had to sacrifice in the end and the other judges such as Ibtzan and Avdon had more than 20 sons and even daughters? I am not questioning YOU Abba I want to know what is in YOUR mind because I believe YOU always have a good reason for allowing and not allowing things to happen on earth. Was Yiftak cursed? Was he displeasing to YOU? Was Elon cursed as well? There was never mention of him having children. Did Ibtzan and Avdan pleased YOU more than the other Judges did? Abba, thank YOU that YOU will reveal to me such mysteries. 

 

Amos 2
1 Here is what Adonai says:
“For Mo’av’s three crimes, no, four — I will not reverse it —
because he burned the bones of the king of Edom, turning them into lime;
2 I will send fire on Mo’av, and it will consume the palaces of K’riot.
Mo’av will die with turmoil and shouting, along with the sound of the shofar.
3 I will cut off the judge from among them and kill all his princes with him,” says Adonai.
4 Here is what Adonai says: “For Y’hudah’s three crimes, no, four — I will not reverse it —
because they rejected Adonai’s Torah and haven’t observed his laws,
and their lies caused them to fall into error and live the way their ancestors did;

5 I will send fire on Y’hudah, and it will consume the palaces of Yerushalayim.
6 Here is what Adonai says: “For Isra’el’s three crimes, no, four — I will not reverse it —
because they sell the upright for silver and the poor for a pair of shoes,
7 grinding the heads of the poor in the dust and pushing the lowly out of the way;
father and son sleep with the same girl, profaning my holy name;
8 lying down beside any altar on clothes taken in pledge;
drinking wine in the house of their God bought with fines they imposed.
9 “I destroyed the Emori before them; though tall as cedars and strong as oaks,
I destroyed their fruit above and their root below.
10 More than that, I brought you up from Egypt, led you forty years in the desert,
so that you could have the Emori’s land.
11 I raised up some of your sons to be prophets, other young men of yours to be n’zirim.
People of Isra’el! Isn’t that true?” asks Adonai.

12 But you gave the n’zirim wine to drink and ordered the prophets, ‘Don’t prophesy!’

13 “Enough! I will make all this crush you, just as a cart overloaded with grain
crushes what’s under it.
14 Even the swift won’t be able to flee; the strong won’t be able to use their strength,
the warriors won’t save themselves.
15 Archers won’t be able to stand, the fastest runners won’t save themselves,
those on horses won’t save themselves.
16 On that day even the bravest warriors will throw off their weapons and flee,” says Adonai.

Wow Abba!
HOLY are YOU O GOD Almighty! Blessed be YOUR HOLY NAME! I read this the same time I was also meeting Zvika, it was the month of Shevat! Where supernatural things begin to happen. I remember this word because it was this word YOU spoke to me and I told Mom about it in Landers Supermarket. I remember this exactly because we ate in that place. And YOU were speaking to me about having children that would serve YOUR purpose. But even if I were to have children because YOU promised to bless me, it's not my children but I am the child YOU wanted to use as a prophet. I am the child because YOU are coming sooner than I can raise my kids to adulthood. I know YOU Are!


Luke 22 

14 When the time came, Yeshua and the emissaries reclined at the table, 15 and he said to them, “I have really wanted so much to celebrate this Seder with you before I die! 16 For I tell you, it is certain that I will not celebrate it again until it is given its full meaning in the Kingdom of God.

17 Then, taking a cup of wine, he made the b’rakhah and said, “Take this and share it among yourselves. 18 For I tell you that from now on, I will not drink the ‘fruit of the vine’ until the Kingdom of God comes.” 19 Also, taking a piece of matzah, he made the b’rakhah, broke it, gave it to them and said, “This is my body, which is being given for you; do this in memory of me.” 20 He did the same with the cup after the meal, saying, “This cup is the New Covenant, ratified by my blood, which is being poured out for you.

24 An argument arose among them as to which of them should be considered the greatest. 25 But Yeshua said to them, “The kings of the Goyim lord it over them; and those in authority over them are given the title, ‘Benefactor.’ 26 But not so with you! On the contrary, let the greater among you become like the younger, and one who rules like one who serves. 27 For who is greater? The one reclining at the table? or the one who serves? It’s the one reclining at the table, isn’t it? But I myself am among you like one who serves.

28 “You are the ones who have stayed with me throughout my trials. 29 Just as my Father gave me the right to rule, so I give you an appointment, 30 namely, to eat and drink at my table in my Kingdom and to sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Isra’el.

31 “Shim‘on, Shim‘on, listen! The Adversary demanded to have you people for himself, to sift you like wheat! 32 But I prayed for you, Shim‘on, that your trust might not fail. And you, once you have turned back in repentance, strengthen your brothers!”

37 For I tell you this: the passage from the Tanakh that says, ‘He was counted with transgressors,’[a] has to be fulfilled in me; since what is happening to me has a purpose.” 

67 where they said, “If you are the Mashiach, tell us.” He answered, “If I tell you, you won’t believe me; 68 and if I ask you, you won’t answer. 69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be sitting at the right hand of HaG’vurah,”[b] 70 They all said, “Does this mean, then, that you are the Son of God?” And he answered them, “You say I am.”

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU O GOD Almighty One! Toda for feeding me with YOUR WORD, speaking to my Spirit and letting me drink of YOUR Living waters. O GOD, please continue to lead me to walk in YOUR living truth, even more so for my husband, our families and friends. Toda so much for giving me dogs and keeping them healthy, healing them when they are sick. Toda for giving me such simple joys. O GOD toda raba! Toda for helpers like Fatima and Karin. O GOD I pray keep them healthy, happy and provided for, taken cared of and keep their families secure. Save them in YESHUA and deliver them from their concerns and worries, especially Lara the daughter of Fatima, deliver Lara from the wrong relationship and make her obedient to her Mom, touch her life LORD, I pray the same for David my brother. I pray that YOU deliver him from the wrong relationship and give him a fresh start Father, nothing is too difficult for YOU! I pray that YOU continue to speak to him and mold his heart so that he is obedient and fully surrendered to YOU. Toda for my parents enjoying good life, good health and enjoying children like us. I pray that YOU heal Dad and Mom from all their pain in the past, heal their marriage and make them joyful with one another O GOD. Make them joyful and satisfied with every blessing YOU have given them. I pray that YOU heal and restore even the marriage and lives of Cez and Mary Grace dela Pena, my Pastors. I pray that YOU heal them and do a great thing for them, blessing them and making them joyful with YOU. I pray for the salvation of the people I always lay at YOUR feet O GOD, please help these people to receive YESHUA and make HIM Lord:

1. Zvika Rotbart and his family, Antonio Azaria and his family, Oren Shtark and his family, Navonel Glick and his family, Saar Kara and his family in Israel.

2. The Hattab family in London and Israel

3. Uncle James Uy and his family, Aunt Bebe, Godwill and Hanz and the entire household. I pray that YOU miraculously heal and restore Uncle James and Bebe, in their marriage so that YOU will be glorified in their lives.

4. Elesar Ramil and his family, Loreto Flores and his family, Zenaido Sanchez and his family, Ivy Manzano's  family, Reynaldo Egido's family.

5. Atty Sheiryl Vinas and her family, Raquel Caballes and her family, all our staff, drivers, truck aides, customers, suppliers, clients and connections in the business to be saved in YESHUA.

6. For Humility and Loyalty upon Ciriaca and her family, my sister Shobe Grace, Bishop Eugene, Mom, and everyone who has some pride puffed up in their hearts to be humble before YOU, transformed in YOUR grace and character, I ask this humility upon all of us, including my husband and I O GOD.

7. Healing, deliverance and restoration upon the marriages of Cez and Mary Grace dela Pena, Dad and Mom, David, Lara, Sister Char from cancer, me from nail biting. Complete healing for Uncle Ben, Didz and Kathleen from Covid, and a safe delivery for Kathleen and her baby.

8. Blessing and favor upon people that has made me happy, that has blessed me. I am asking that YOU help Reynaldo Egido to come home to Maasin to be united with Arlene and his son Heart. I pray that YOU make ways for him to arrive to the Philippines sooner than later. I am asking for blessings of joy and provision, miracles and signs and wonders to follow Pastor Jonah and his family, Rev Carlos Gulane and his family, Pastor Cez dela Pena and his family, my Dad Dennis and our family.

9. I am praying for Anthony Wahl to be blessed, delivered from all evil control, to be healed and restored with anything he needs healing emotionally, spiritually, physically, mentally, all areas of his being be healed and restored. That YOU would encounter him and my Dad with Lord YESHUA in a special way, having divine supernatural experiences, receiving heavenly revelations. I pray for a spiritual awakening in both men, I pray that YOU speak to them I pray, I ask YOU LORD let YOUR will be done upon them here on earth as it is in heaven. Bless Anthony to find a noble wife that YOU have made especially for him. Bless him Father, I pray that Dad would enjoy his wife in Mom too and use them for YOUR Kingdom purpose as they grow in years, may their fruits also double as for Anthony and his wife too.

10. I am praying for my husband, bless him, keep him, let YOUR face shine upon him, give him peace, favor, joy and divine encounters with YESHUA that will enable him to understand YOUR ways, YOUR move, YOUR heart, YOUR will and plan for his life. Reveal to him more than what YOU revealed to me, reveal me to him and bring him to me O GOD, let him be filled with so much love for me because YOU have chosen me for him and him for me. May our marriage bring glory and honor unto YOU. May YOU be glorified in everything we say and do. O GOD, take care of him and his family and prepare us continually to be be united in holy matrimony, prepare our wedding, our home, our future and the work YOU have assigned us to do here on earth. I pray that YOU will move right now O GOD and unite us even to start off as friends, bring us together once again. 

Toda for hearing me always when I pray. All glory honor power praises adoration and worship belong to YOU O GOD Almighty!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday