19 Shevat 5781, Monday

1 February 2021

amos 3 and 4

Psalm 106:13-24

13 But soon they forgot his deeds and wouldn’t wait for his counsel.
14 In the desert they gave way to insatiable greed; in the wastelands they put God to the test.
15 He gave them what they wanted but sent meagerness into their souls.
16 In the camp they were jealous of Moshe and Aharon, Adonai’s holy one.
17 The earth opened up and swallowed Datan and closed over Aviram’s allies.
18 A fire blazed out against that group, the flames consumed the wicked.
19 In Horev they fashioned a calf,they worshipped a cast metal image.
20 Thus they exchanged their Glory for the image of an ox that eats grass!
21 They forgot God, who had saved them, who had done great things in Egypt,
22 wonders in the land of Ham, fearsome deeds by the Sea of Suf.
23 Therefore he said that he would destroy them, [and he would have,] had not Moshe his chosen one
stood before him in the breach to turn back his destroying fury.
24 Next, they rejected the beautiful land, they didn’t trust his promise;
25 and they complained in their tents, they didn’t obey Adonai.

Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot King of the Universe! my Everlasting! Toda Raba for this day that I feel accomplished and productive. I pray Abba that YOU would send us a good accountant because Mom doesn't like Raquel and so she needs to be replaced. And I pray for a good warehouse personnel to replace Elvie who is now resigning from her job. I ask that YOU send us good workers that will make us happy like Fatima and Karin. I pray also for DJ to be healed of Dengue illness Abba, I pray that YOU touch him right now with YOUR healing power and heal him supernaturally in the name of YESHUA Your Son and our healer. I pray also for the papers of Reynaldo to be straightened out so he can come home soon on this February month of Arlene's birthday. I pray Father, make a way. I pray FATHER that YOU make me friends with my husband this month. Please Abba bring us to a friendship, at least so we can already get to know one another. Send him to me Avi. Toda Raba! Protect us every night as we sleep from spiritual evil attacks and from thieves who might try to break in. Please protect me and my family and send us YOUR Angelic Hosts to encamp those that fear and love YOU.

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


Exodus 18:13-23

(ii) 13 The following day Moshe sat to settle disputes for the people, while the people stood around Moshe from morning till evening. 14 When Moshe’s father-in-law saw all that he was doing to the people, he said, “What is this that you are doing to the people? Why do you sit there alone, with all the people standing around you from morning till evening?” 15 Moshe answered his father-in-law, “It’s because the people come to me seeking God’s guidance. 16 Whenever they have a dispute, it comes to me; I judge between one person and another, and I explain to them God’s laws and teachings.”

17 Moshe’s father-in-law said to him, “What you are doing isn’t good. 18 You will certainly wear yourself out — and not only yourself, but these people here with you as well. It’s too much for you — you can’t do it alone, by yourself. 19 So listen now to what I have to say. I will give you some advice, and God will be with you. You should represent the people before God, and you should bring their cases to God. 20 You should also teach them the laws and the teachings, and show them how to live their lives and what work they should do. 21 But you should choose from among all the people competent men who are God-fearing, honest and incorruptible to be their leaders, in charge of thousands, hundreds, fifties and tens. 22 Normally, they will settle the people’s disputes. They should bring you the difficult cases; but ordinary matters they should decide themselves. In this way, they will make it easier for you and share the load with you. 23 If you do this — and God is directing you to do it — you will be able to endure; and all these people too will arrive at their destination peacefully.”

Dear Avi,

Holy is YOUR Name Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot! Great are YOU King of the Universe My Everlasting! What great responsibility YOU gave to Moshe during his time and taking YOUR call was truly stressing him out! Toda for sending Yitro to give him wise advise. But I am amazed that even though he was so stressed with bringing all these people to YOUR land of Promise, he never grew old in his body. Your word says in Deuteronomy 34:7 Moses was one hundred and twenty years old when he died. His eyes were not dim nor his natural vigor diminished. I pray that I will be like Moses growing old  only in numbers but never in my body, my eyes not dimmed or my natural vigor diminished and it is because of YOUR wonderful presence with him that he is who he is. I pray that I will always be like that Abba. I ask YOU Father, to carry me in YOUR Presence. No matter how this world hurts me because this world is of the devil, I pray that I will never be defeated because YOU promised me Victory from glory to glory. I pray that YOU will send me people to help in all the responsibilities in the business. Please give me an accountant I can trust, what about Raquel LORD? Is she a good employee to keep? Mom wants to replace her, please help me to do what is right and to follow YOUR leading. If we are able to hire someone better than her, then I will just have to replace her, but if it's not YOUR will then let me know, and change the heart of my Mom, move through me, if I am determined to find someone new and I find someone new then let it be that YOU want her removed from us. I also pray that YOU remove Bishop Eugene from me, because I don't feel good with him. I am doubting him. If he is sinning against YOU like Pastor Art, if he is not worthy of me, do not allow anymore for these people to linger in my presence. Please Father, take care of us. Take care of me. Give me the One YOU have promised me so we can keep each other refreshed and renewed in YOU, our love for YOU and one another will glorify YOU because YOU are our source, our refuge, our greatest LOVE. Please Avi, I lay down all these burdens at YOUR feet, have YOUR way in me, O GOD My GOD and don't leave me to myself. Remember LORD, I am here only because of YOU, I should have been in another place worrying about my own problems but YOU brought me here because YOU know I can help. But YOU also know I don't want to be loaded down with too much burden that's not mine to carry. So help me Father to create a system that will put my mind and heart at ease and free to do what I enjoy to do. 


Judges 13

There was a man from Tzor‘ah from the family of Dan, whose name was Manoach; his wife was barren, childless. The angel of Adonai appeared to the woman and said to her, “Listen! You are barren, you haven’t had a child, but you will conceive and bear a son. Now, therefore, be careful not to drink any wine or other intoxicating liquor, and don’t eat anything unclean. For indeed you will conceive and bear a son. No razor is to touch his head, because the child will be a nazir for God from the womb. Moreover, he will begin to rescue Isra’el from the power of the P’lishtim.”

Then Manoach prayed to Adonai, “Please, Adonai, let the man of God you sent come again to us and teach us what we should do for the child who will be born.” God paid attention to what Manoach said, and the angel of God came again to the woman as she sat in the field, but her husband Manoach wasn’t with her. 10 The woman hurried and ran to tell her husband, “Here! That man, the one who came to me the other day, he’s come again!” 11 Manoach got up, followed his wife, went to the man and said to him, “Are you the man who spoke to the woman?” He answered, “I am.”  

17 Manoach said to the angel of Adonai, “Tell us your name, so that when your words come true we can honor you.” 18 The angel of Adonai answered him, “Why are you asking about my name? It is wonderful.” (Incomprehensible) 19 Manoach took the kid and the grain offering and offered them on the rock to Adonai. Then, with Manoach and his wife looking on, the angel did something wonderful/amazing — 20 as the flame went up toward the sky from the altar, the angel of Adonai went up in the flame from the altar. When Manoach and his wife saw it, they fell to the ground on their faces. 21 But the angel of Adonai did not appear again to Manoach or his wife. Then Manoach realized it had been the angel of Adonai.  

Avi Yakar,

YOU are who YOU are, YOU are who YOU call YOURSELF to be - YOU are Wonderful! Amazing! Glorious! Full of miracle working power! I am so glad that I belong to YOU, and that I am YOUR child. I am so glad Avi, YOU are my all, my everything! YOU are wonderful to me! YOU are wonderful! Toda Raba for reminding me who YOU are, my days on earth are never ordinary because YOU are wonderful to me. YOU are wonderful. Toda Raba for who YOU are! 

 

Amos 3
1 “Listen to this word which Adonai has spoken against you, people of Isra’el, against the entire family that I brought up from the land of Egypt: 2 “Of all the families on earth, only you have I intimately known. This is why I will punish you for all your crimes.”
6 When the shofar is blown in the city, don’t the people tremble?
Can disaster befall a city without Adonai’s having done it?
7 Adonai, God, does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.
8 The lion has roared. Who will not fear? Adonai, God, has spoken. Who will not prophesy?
10 For they don’t know how to do right,” says Adonai. “They store up violence and robbery in their palaces.”

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai MY King! That YOU have chosen me one of YOUR servants to know YOUR will and plan before YOU do it. Toda because I am YOUR child, toda that YOU are able to work within me to do YOUR good purpose. Please Father, continue to take full control over me. Continue to take full control over my husband, over my family, over his family, over our business, over our lives. YOU are the LORD Sovereign over us. YOU are the KING and YOU Reign greatly in us YOUR people. Father, please give us trustworthy and excellent people we can work with in the business YOU have entrusted to us. Do not allow the people inside our company to be abusive or proud but remove everyone who are not worthy. I pray O GOD, continue to do YOUR good work in our lives. Humble Ciriaca and her family do not allow her to be proud, even my sister Grace, please speak to her and help her not to feel unaccomplished, but be her inspiration and help her to work in the business and help her to work with her heart. Please Father also Deric, help them to take responsibility just like what YOU are doing to me. I pray they will not just be mere children but responsible adults that will contribute to the business. LORD, YOU Know my heart, that I just want to be responsible for simple things, but here I am responsible for bigger things and it scares me but I am relying on YOU to help me navigate through this business that I tried so hard to run away from. I need YOU to help me deal with my issues and overcome it. Enable me to overcome even nail biting, because I belong to YOU O GOD Almighty!

 
Luke 23

3 Pilate asked him, “Are you the king of the Jews?” And he answered him, “The words are yours.” 4 Pilate said to the head cohanim and the crowds, 
“I find no ground for a charge against this man.”
20 Pilate appealed to them again, because he wanted to release Yeshua. 21 But they yelled, “Put him to death on the stake! Put him to death on the stake!”
24 Pilate decided to grant their demand; 25 he released the man who had been thrown in prison for insurrection and murder, the one they had asked for; and Yeshua he surrendered to their will.
28 Yeshua turned to them and said, “Daughters of Yerushalayim, don’t cry for me; cry for yourselves and your children! 29 For the time is coming when people will say, ‘The childless women are the lucky ones — those whose wombs have never borne a child, whose breasts have never nursed a baby! 

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai, I cling to YOU My GOD for I do not belong in this world, I belong to YOU. Avi, forgive me for sleeping late last night because Mom wanted me to find someone to hire so I decided to post it online without inquiring YOU first but I want to know YOUR heart O GOD, help me to know if Raquel can be entrusted with work with us and not give us trouble. I want to know if YOU have chosen her for us or not so I can replace her. And when I replace her I pray she will leave in peace and understand her shortcomings but for now help her to do her best at work so she can prove to my mom that she is an employee worth keeping. YOU word says in Luke that YOU surrendered to the will of the people even though YOU had power to save YOURSELF but for our sakes and for greater purpose, YOU laid down YOUR life, no human could ever do what YOU did YESHUA! But Father awaken my Spirit so that my flesh is subdued and overtaken by YOUR Spirit. So that I can do YOUR will that is contrary to what the flesh wants. I pray that YOU will be strong within me just like before. O GOD, I pray give Karin a dentist nearby that can help her with her teeth. Heal her teeth LORD and I pray the same for Fatima's issues to be addressed. Father, I lay all my cares and burdens down. I dedicate this day and all my days to YOU O GOD for YOU are the ONE who carries me through this wretched life on earth. I long to be with YOU Abba and do the works YOU have prepared for me in heaven. So help me Father, endure and rejoice even in waiting on YOU and waiting for YOUR promises to come to pass here on earth. Abba, I lift up to YOU everyone who needs salvation in YESHUA. I lift up to YOU healing and deliverance in the lives of Cez and Mary Grace Dela Pena, Dad and Mom Yu, David my brother, Lara the daughter of Fatima, may she find YOU O GOD. LORD, I lift up to YOU this blessed monday have  YOUR way to day and all the days of my life. Speak to me LORD, I want to hear YOUR voice, everyday I want to encounter YOU and receive YOUR love and power! Everyday I rely on YOU, I depend on YOU O GOD. I need YOU. Help me to rest in YOUR presence. O GOD Help me.

All Glory, Honor, Power and Praise is YOURS Alone! No ONE is worthy of our worship but YOU!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!  









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday