5 Shevat 5781, Monday

18 January 2021

Luke 11:9-13 | Faith inspiration, Thy word, Sayings

Psalm 98 CJB

(0) A psalm:

(1) Sing a new song to Adonai, because he has done wonders.
His right hand, his holy arm have won him victory.
Adonai has made known his victory; revealed his vindication in full view of the nations,
remembered his grace and faithfulness to the house of Isra’el.
All the ends of the earth have seen the victory of our God.

Shout for joy to Adonai, all the earth! Break forth, sing for joy, sing praises!
Sing praises to Adonai with the lyre, with the lyre and melodious music!
With trumpets and the sound of the shofar, shout for joy before the king, Adonai!
Let the sea roar, and everything in it; the world, and those living in it.
Let the floods clap their hands; let the mountains sing together for joy
before Adonai, for he has come to judge the earth; he will judge the world rightly and the peoples fairly.

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU O HOLY and Almighty GOD, Adonai ELohim, King of the Universe, my Everlasting!!! YOU are Victorious O GOD!!! And because YOU are a victor, I am also a Victor in YOU!!! I am victorious in this world for YOU have overcome the world and as YOU are in this world, so am I! Hallelujah!!! Toda Raba!!! Even though I feel very sad this morning, waking up to another bad dream. Father, I can't do the right thing, if not for YOU, and YOUR Spirit at work within me... I am depending completely on YOU to enable me to do what is right, give me the right heart, mind and attitude, enable me to let go of my frustrations and forgive. Humble me O LORD for I am YOUR lowly servant. But I cried once again, I wept in my dreams for the second time. The other night I also wept. My heart hurts in my dreams while I slept, O GOD, what has grieved YOU so much? Forgive us Father, forgive us. Please FATHER, do something to rescue us from our deliberate disobedience to YOU, please FATHER forgive me for whatever I am lacking to do. 

 

Exodus 10:12-23 Bo (Go)
(ii) 12 Adonai said to Moshe, “Reach out your hand over the land of Egypt, so that locusts will invade the land and eat every plant that the hail has left.” 13 Moshe reached out with his staff over the land of Egypt, and Adonai caused an east wind to blow on the land all day and all night; and in the morning the east wind brought the locusts. 14 The locusts went up over all the land of Egypt and settled throughout Egypt’s territory. It was an invasion more severe than there had ever been before or will ever be again. 15 They completely covered the ground, so that the ground looked black. They ate every plant growing from the ground and all the fruit of the trees left by the hail. Not one green thing remained, not a tree and not a plant in the field, in all the land of Egypt.
16 Pharaoh hurried to summon Moshe and Aharon and said, “I have sinned against Adonai your God and against you. 17 Now, therefore, please forgive my sin just this once; and intercede with Adonai your God, so that he will at least take away from me this deadly plague!” 18 He went out from Pharaoh and interceded with Adonai. 19 Adonai reversed the wind and made it blow very strongly from the west. It took up the locusts and drove them into the Sea of Suf; not one locust remained on Egyptian soil. 20 But Adonai made Pharaoh hardhearted, and he didn’t let the people of Isra’el go.
21 Adonai said to Moshe, “Reach out your hand toward the sky, and there will be darkness over the land of Egypt, darkness so thick it can be felt!” 22 Moshe reached out his hand toward the sky, and there was a thick darkness in the entire land of Egypt for three days. 23 People couldn’t see each other, and no one went anywhere for three days. But all the people of Isra’el had light in their homes.

Avi Yakar,

O HOLY and GREAT ONE of Israel, my GOD and KING, my peace and shalom. Forgive us all O GOD for grieving YOUR Spirit, YOU can always use my heart to intercede even at night when I am not doing so in the daytime. O GOD, please make YOURSELF joyful not grieved, by doing everything YOU want to happen on Earth. Please FATHER, YOU are the most powerful and YOU alone have the power to change things for see here in the story of Exodus, how YOU hardened Pharoah's heart so that he won't let the Israelites go. YOU have the power to control people what YOU have powert to do whatever YOU want to happen in their lives. I put my hope and trust in YOU that YOU control my emotions, my thoughts, and my reactions in dealing with so many sadness and disappointments. Toda for giving me Joy knowing that YOU are in full control. That when I ask, I don't have to wail about what I am asking for from YOU because it is easy for YOU to give. Everything is easy for YOU Avi. So I'm asking YOU to let me go to marry my husband and we can live a different life not the one my family and I are living, I want us to live a joyful and blessed life, more than what I have now. Hallelujah!!! Toda Avi, that my heart and will is aligned to YOUR Plans and Purpose for me, toda that Anthony's heart and will is aligned exactly to YOUR plans and purpose for him and later us. LORD, if I'm asking for the wrong things, forgive me and revise my prayers that will fit according to what YOU desire, planned. 

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


Judges 1

1 After the death of Y’hoshua, the people of Isra’el asked Adonai, “Who will go up for us first to fight against the Kena‘ani?” 2 Adonai said: “Y’hudah will go up; here, I have handed the land over to him.” 3 Y’hudah said to his brother Shim‘on, “Come up with me into my assigned territory, so that we can fight against the Kena‘ani; and I likewise will go with you into your territory.” So Shim‘on went with him. 4 Y’hudah went up; and Adonai gave the Kena‘ani and the P’rizi into their hands; of those in Bezek they killed ten thousand men.
12 Kalev said: “To whoever overpowers Kiryat-Sefer and captures it I will give my daughter ‘Akhsah as his wife.” 13 ‘Otni’el the son of K’naz, Kalev’s younger brother, captured it; so he gave him ‘Akhsah his daughter as his wife. 14 After becoming his wife, she persuaded him to ask her father to give them a field; when she got off her donkey, Kalev asked her, “What do you want?” 15 She said to him: “Give me a blessing: since you gave me land in the Negev, also give me sources of water.” So Kalev gave her the Upper Springs and the Lower Springs.
17 Y’hudah went with Shim‘on his brother; they overpowered the Kena‘ani who inhabited Tz’fat, and completely destroyed it. The name of the city was called Hormah. 18 Y’hudah also took ‘Azah with its territory, Ashkelon with its territory and ‘Ekron with its territory. 19 Adonai was with Y’hudah, and they took possession of the hill-country, because they could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, since they had iron chariots.
20 They gave Hevron to Kalev, as Moshe had said to do; and he drove out from there the three sons of ‘Anak.

Dear Avi,

O GREAT and ALMIGHTY One of Israel. O Adonai, You had blessed some tribes so that they could drive out the nations from their inheritance such as Judah and Jospeh but YOU did not bless some tribes because they couldn't drive out their enemies from their territories. Father I pray that YOU will give me supernatural strength to drive out all my enemies, like Judah did. O FATHER, give me away as a wife to an Othniel, someone who loved me already and will win my parents heart for me because he has already won YOURS. O GOD Almighty, have mercy on me and enable me to drive out every enemy from my territories which YOU have promised me including the home which I live in now, and all our businesses! I remember how YOU have driven out all YOUR enemies from Mandaue Casuntingan wow!!! YOU really did it! YOU made me an overcomer. That is why I am YOUR Caleb/Judah!!! Toda Raba O GOD for such an encouragement for letting me remember our past victories!!! I shall be victorious in this place again! Glory Hallelujah!!!!

  

Hosea 9
7 The days of punishment have come, the days of retribution are here,
and Isra’el knows it. [Yet they cry,] “The prophet is a fool, the man of the spirit has gone crazy!”
Because your iniquity is so great, the hostility [against you] is great.

8 The watchman of Efrayim is with my God, but a prophet has a fowler’s snare set on all his paths
and hostility even in the house of his God.

9 They have deeply corrupted themselves, as in the days of Giv‘ah.
He will remember their guilt, and he will punish their sins.
17 My God will cast them aside, because they wouldn’t listen to him,
and they will become wanderers among the Goyim.

Luke 11
1 One time Yeshua was in a certain place praying. As he finished, one of the talmidim said to him, “Sir, teach us to pray, just as Yochanan taught his talmidim.” He said to them, “When you pray, say:

‘Father, May your name be kept holy. May your Kingdom come.

Give us each day the food we need.
Forgive us our sins, for we too forgive everyone who has wronged us.
And do not lead us to hard testing.’”

He also said to them, “Suppose one of you has a friend; and you go to him in the middle of the night and say to him, ‘Friend, lend me three loaves of bread, because a friend of mine who has been travelling has just arrived at my house, and I have nothing for him to eat.’ Now the one inside may answer, ‘Don’t bother me! The door is already shut, my children are with me in bed — I can’t get up to give you anything!’ But I tell you, even if he won’t get up because the man is his friend, yet because of the man’s hutzpah he will get up and give him as much as he needs.

“Moreover, I myself say to you: keep asking, and it will be given to you; keep seeking, and you will find; keep knocking, and the door will be opened to you. 10 For everyone who goes on asking receives; and he who goes on seeking finds; and to him who continues knocking, the door will be opened.

11 “Is there any father here who, if his son asked him for a fish, would instead of a fish give him a snake? 12 or if he asked for an egg would give him a scorpion? 13 So if you, even though you are bad, know how to give your children gifts that are good, how much more will the Father keep giving the Ruach HaKodesh from heaven to those who keep asking him!”

27 As Yeshua was saying these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice to call out, “How blessed is the mother that gave birth to you and nursed you from her breast!” 28 But he said, “Far more blessed are those who hear the word of God and obey it!”

Dear Avi,

O Crowned Victorious KING!!! YOU are HOLY, JUST, TRUE, AMAZING, FAITHFUL and GREAT in all YOUR Ways!!! Toda for making me a child like YOU - an overcomer!!! Toda that even though YOU make me go through so much pain, there is a purpose and I will surrender all to YOU. I am a Victor! No matter what pain I go through, even though I may cry rivers, I always win in the end because I am obedient to YOU. I hold the keys of David, the keys of YOUR Kingdom. Not superficial faith do I have, but real trust in YOU, not fake forgiveness that I have, but real forgiveness that I have in my heart for all those who have sinned against me especially my mother because of the jezebel spirit, I will overcome this spirit because YOU who are in me is greater than they that are in the world. YOU promised me deliverance and I will be delivered. YOU promised me Victory, Glory and Miraculous working Power I shall experience and see because YOU have chosen me to trust in YOU. It's not because of me, but because of YOU! Father, I may be persecuted in this world, but YOU love me and favor me. That's all I need, I need YOUR love and because YOU love me, I can do all things, I am complete. Hallelujah!!! It's not about how I feel but who YOU are!!! YOU are great and mighty! No matter how I feel, YOU will be KING, YOU will rule and reign! YOUR Miracles will show up YOU are doing great things!!!! Toda Raba Avi!!! Toda my GOD! YOU have surrounded me and YOU will never leave me nor forsake me. YOU are always with me. As I close my eyes to sit in my quiet time with YOU, I see a beautiful vision of YOU sitting with me, taking my hand and kissing it saying "Princess...." and that is how I was able to pray, help me Avi to react to this, help me to deal with this pain and challenge. Help me. Toda for YOUR Spirit and WORD that is in me. Toda for enabling me to understand what I ought to to in the Spirit. Toda that I can pray Avi, please heal my Mom, and help her to love and respect my father Dennis, help her to be a submissive wife, clearly she can't do it on her own, like I can't love her on my own. So I keep asking this of YOU Avi, please heal their marriage and heal her. Heal my mom she has so much pain on the inside, I give her pain to YOU because it's the same pain I feel in my heart. Avi, I pray for David my brother, who is in bondage of the enemy, set him free Avi, set him free finally to live his best life for YOU. I pray the same for myself, set me free everyday to be joyfully waiting and trusting in YOU in all circumstances, I will rejoice in YOU and keep trusting YOU because YOU enable me to do all things thru YOU who strengthens me! Avi I ask YOU to prepare me a husband that is wonderful and someone I can look up to even though he would be younger than I am. Let him be a man after YOUR own heart, a man of wisdom, stature, intelligence and brilliance, blessed and favored by YOU. Toda for the husband YOU want me to marry and to work together for YOUR kingdom!!! Toda for enabling me to overcome my nail biting because YOU are securing me O GOD, I am made secure in YOU. And Avi, I ask for many more things with my mouth I utter my request before YOU today, salvation and deliverance, healing and breakthrough for the following people. 

Toda Raba that YOU hear my ever prayer and do for me more than what I asked or imagined! YOU are an extravagant GOD and all praises, honor, glory, power and devotion belongs to YOU alone!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

 

16:02

Hallelujah!!! Adonai Elohim!!!!

Toda for answering my prayers, that I got my bibles from Jerusalem today and I was able to give one Bible to Ahya because You told me to buy 2. Toda that You answered my prayers for Arlene that she will be quarantined in her home instead of another place. Toda that YOU have healed Uncle Ben, Didz and Kathleen from Covid and giving her a safe delivery with a healthy baby. Toda Abba!!! Toda that today I have fasted and prayed for YOUR kingdom purpose! Toda O GOD! For always hearing and answering me! Not because I am good but because YOU have chosen me and YOU have given me YOUR HOLY SPIRIT and power to do exactly what YOU want me to do, to increase, multiply and be fruitful!

Father I am so grateful that I can spend time fasting and praying instead of doing toiling to earn money. YOU knew very well I would be more happier in this way. Toda for the gift of business that YOU have entrusted to us so we don't have to worry about money but serve YOU and minister to YOU. O GOD Almighty, toda for my husband I always remember her, and I will praise YOU even more when he gets here and be one with me because it will be such an answer to prayers. FATHER, I always want to be in YOUR Presence keep me safe in YOUR love and presence O GOD. For YOU always satisfy me with YOU, YOUR love, YOU complete me. There's nothing more than I need when YOU are shepherding me.

Ba HaShem YESHUA haMashiach, Amen!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

The HOLY Days of IYAR - Introduction