17 Adar 5781, Monday

March 2021

Acts 2:28 | Bible verse pictures, Encouraging scripture, Spiritual words


Psalm 119:65-72
ט TETH
65 You have dealt well with Your servant, O Lord, according to Your word.
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge, For I believe Your commandments.
67 Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep Your word.
68 You are good, and do good; Teach me Your statutes.
69 The proud have forged[k] a lie against me, But I will keep Your precepts with my whole heart.
70 Their heart is [l]as fat as grease, But I delight in Your law.
71 It is good for me that I have been afflicted, That I may learn Your statutes.
72 The law of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of coins of gold and silver.

 

Exodus 31:18-32

(ii) 18 When he had finished speaking with Moshe on Mount Sinai, Adonai gave him the two tablets of the testimony, tablets of stone inscribed by the finger of God.
Exodus 32

7 Adonai said to Moshe, “Go down! Hurry! Your people, whom you brought up from the land of Egypt, have become corrupt! 8 So quickly they have turned aside from the way I ordered them to follow! They have cast a metal statue of a calf, worshipped it, sacrificed to it and said, ‘Isra’el! Here is your god, who brought you up from the land of Egypt!’” 9 Adonai continued speaking to Moshe: “I have been watching these people; and you can see how stiffnecked they are. 10 Now leave me alone, so that my anger can blaze against them, and I can put an end to them! I will make a great nation out of you instead.”
11 Moshe pleaded with Adonai his God. He said, “Adonai, why must your anger blaze against your own people, whom you brought out of the land of Egypt with great power and a strong hand? 12 Why let the Egyptians say, ‘It was with evil intentions that he led them out, to slaughter them in the hills and wipe them off the face of the earth’? Turn from your fierce anger! Relent! Don’t bring such disaster on your people! 13 Remember Avraham, Yitz’chak and Isra’el, your servants, to whom you swore by your very self. You promised them, ‘I will make your descendants as many as the stars in the sky; and I will give all this land I have spoken about to your descendants; and they will possess it forever.’” 14 Adonai then changed his mind about the disaster he had planned for his people.
25 When Moshe saw that the people had gotten out of control — because Aharon had allowed them to get out of control, to the derision of their enemies — 26 Moshe stood at the entrance to the camp and shouted, “Whoever is for Adonai, come to me!” All the descendants of Levi rallied around him. 27 He told them, “Here is what Adonai, the God of Isra’el, says: ‘Each of you, put his sword on his side; and go up and down the camp, from gate to gate; and every man is to kill his own kinsman, his own friend and his own neighbor!” 28 The sons of Levi did what Moshe said, and that day three thousand of the people died. 29 Moshe said, “You have consecrated yourselves today to Adonai, because every one of you has been against his own son and against his own kinsman, in order to bring a blessing on yourselves today.”
30 The next day Moshe said to the people, “You have committed a terrible sin. Now I will go up to Adonai ; maybe I will be able to atone for your sin.” 31 Moshe went back to Adonai and said, “Please! These people have committed a terrible sin: they have made themselves a god out of gold. 32 Now, if you will just forgive their sin! But if you won’t, then, I beg you, blot me out of your book which you have written!” 33 Adonai answered Moshe, “Those who have sinned against me are the ones I will blot out of my book. 34 Now go and lead the people to the place I told you about; my angel will go ahead of you. Nevertheless, the time for punishment will come; and then I will punish them for their sin.” 35 Adonai struck the people with a plague because they had made the calf, the one Aharon made.

Dear Avi,

HOLY HOLY HOLY are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot! Blessed are YOU King of the Universe! My Everlasting! How I need YOU each day, I cing to YOU, I bow to YOU! Avi, please don't let my family or I sin against YOU like this, so that YOUR anger will blaze up against us and YOU decide to take our lives. Forgive us Avi for our wrongs, help us O GOD to live holy and pleasing lives before YOU. I've thought about my own father and how his own shortcomings have made me sad, I want to grieve and cry over what the enemy has caused to make him lack, I want to intercede but YOUR WORD O GOD spoke to me in 1 Samuel 16. I totally forgot that this was the book and chapter you always speak to me regarding someone you rejected as "the planned future king over me" but this word today took on a different light because it meant to me "Don't grieve over the shortcomings of your father, I have already chosen a new king to rule over you, you shall see him and he shall know who you are"

1 Samuel 16
1 Adonai said to Sh’mu’el, “How much longer are you going to go on grieving for Sha’ul, now that I have rejected him as king over Isra’el? Fill your horn with oil, and set out; I will send you to Yishai the Beit-Lachmi, because I have chosen myself a king from among his sons.”
2 Sh’mu’el said, “How can I go? If Sha’ul hears of it, he will have me killed.” Adonai said, “Take a female cow with you and say, ‘I have come to sacrifice to Adonai.’ 3 Summon Yishai to the sacrifice. I will tell you what to do, and you are to anoint for me the person I point out to you.
4 Sh’mu’el did what Adonai said and arrived at Beit-Lechem. The leaders of the city came trembling to meet him and asked, “Are you coming in peace?” 5 He answered, “In peace. I have come to sacrifice to Adonai. Consecrate yourselves, and come with me to the sacrifice.” He consecrated Yishai and his sons and summoned them to the sacrifice. 6 When they had come, he looked at Eli’av and said, “This has to be Adonai’s anointed one, here before him.” 7 But Adonai said to Sh’mu’el, “Don’t pay attention to how he looks or how tall he is, because I have rejected him. Adonai doesn’t see the way humans see — humans look at the outward appearance, but Adonai looks at the heart.” 8 Then Yishai called Avinadav and presented him to Sh’mu’el; but he said, “Adonai hasn’t chosen this one either.” 9 Yishai presented Shammah; again Sh’mu’el said, “Adonai hasn’t chosen this one either.” 10 Yishai presented seven of his sons to Sh’mu’el; but Sh’mu’el told Yishai, “Adonai has not chosen these. 11 Are all your sons here?” Sh’mu’el asked Yishai. He replied, “There is still the youngest; he’s out there tending the sheep.” Sh’mu’el said to Yishai, “Send and bring him back, because we won’t sit down to eat until he gets here.” 12 He sent and brought him in. With ruddy cheeks, red hair and bright eyes, he was a good-looking fellow. Adonai said, “Stand up and anoint him; he’s the one.” 13 Sh’mu’el took the horn of oil and anointed him there in his brothers’ presence. From that day on, the Spirit of Adonai would fall upon David with power. So Sh’mu’el set out and went to Ramah.
14 Now the Spirit of Adonai had left Sha’ul; instead, an evil spirit from Adonai would suddenly come over him. 15 Sha’ul’s servants said to him, “Do you notice that there’s an evil spirit from God that suddenly comes over you? 16 Let our lord now command your servants who are here with you to look for a man who knows how to play the lyre. Then, if the evil spirit from God comes over you, he will play; and it will do you good.” 17 Sha’ul said to his servants, “Find me a man who can play well, and bring him to me.” 18 One of the young men answered, “Here, I’ve seen one of the sons of Yishai the Beit-Lachmi who knows how to play. He’s a brave soldier, he can fight, he chooses his words carefully and he’s pleasant-looking. Besides, Adonai is with him.” 19 So Sha’ul sent messengers to Yishai saying, “Send me David your son, who is out with the sheep.” 20 Yishai took a donkey, loaded it with bread, a bottle of wine and a kid, and sent them with David his son to Sha’ul. 21 David came to Sha’ul and presented himself to him. Sha’ul took a great liking to him and made him his armor-bearer. 22 Sha’ul sent a message to Yishai: “Please let David stay in my service, because I’m pleased with him.” 23 So it was that whenever the [evil] spirit from God came over Sha’ul, David would take the lyre and play it, with the result that Sha’ul would find relief and feel better, as the evil spirit left him.

Dear Avi,

Toda for this WORD O GOD in 1 Samuel 16. You won't even allow me to cry over the shortcomings of my father because even though he is not perfect - he is not Saul whom you have rejected. He is someone you are pleased of because he lived a life of good man, not exceptional but good because YOU have molded him. And that is why it took so long for me to wait for the One YOU have promised me because I'm expecting an exceptional man. Right away I believe not only my husband will recognize me when we meet, my parents too and everyone around will be a witness to GOD's will for us. Toda Raba Avi for setting that time and that season is now. Toda for preparing for me such a handsome man full of grace and truth and of Your Spirit. Toda that he is not weak in his flesh but strong in YOU and just like Yosef he flees sexual immorality. He is YOUR beloved son like YESHUA, who has pleased YOUR soul. Toda for every Promise YOU made that is about to come to pass more than I have asked or imagined! I need YOUR love FATHER, I need YOU loving me everyday or else I will not survive this world. I miss YOU so much!




Habakkuk 3
1 This is a prayer of Havakuk the prophet about mistakes: 

2 Adonai, I have heard the report about you. Adonai, I am awed by your deeds.
Bring your work to life in our own age, make it known in our own time;
but in anger, remember compassion.

17 For even if the fig tree doesn’t blossom, and no fruit is on the vines,
even if the olive tree fails to produce, and the fields yield no food at all,
even if the sheep vanish from the sheep pen, and there are no cows in the stalls;

18 still, I will rejoice in Adonai, I will take joy in the God of my salvation.
19 Elohim Adonai is my strength! He makes me swift and sure-footed as a deer
and enables me to stride over my high places.





Acts 2
1 The festival of Shavu‘ot arrived, and the believers all gathered together in one place. 2 Suddenly there came a sound from the sky like the roar of a violent wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting. 3 Then they saw what looked like tongues of fire, which separated and came to rest on each one of them. 4 They were all filled with the Ruach HaKodesh and began to talk in different languages, as the Spirit enabled them to speak.
5 Now there were staying in Yerushalayim religious Jews from every nation under heaven. 6 When they heard this sound, a crowd gathered; they were confused, because each one heard the believers speaking in his own language. 7 Totally amazed, they asked, “How is this possible? Aren’t all these people who are speaking from the Galil? 8 How is it that we hear them speaking in our native languages? 9 We are Parthians, Medes, Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Y’hudah, Cappadocia, Pontus, Asia, 10 Phrygia, Pamphylia, Egypt, the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome; 11 Jews by birth and proselytes; Jews from Crete and from Arabia. . . ! How is it that we hear them speaking in our own languages about the great things God has done?” 12 Amazed and confused, they all went on asking each other, “What can this mean?” 13 But others made fun of them and said, “They’ve just had too much wine!”
14 Then Kefa stood up with the Eleven and raised his voice to address them: “You Judeans, and all of you staying here in Yerushalayim! Let me tell you what this means! Listen carefully to me!
15 “These people ar en’t drunk, as you suppose — it’s only nine in the morning. 16 No, this is what was spoken about through the prophet Yo’el:
17 ‘Adonai says:
“In the Last Days, I will pour out from my Spirit upon everyone. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.
18 Even on my slaves, both men and women, will I pour out from my Spirit in those days;
and they will prophesy.
19 I will perform miracles in the sky above and signs on the earth below —
blood, fire and thick smoke.
20 The sun will become dark and the moon blood
before the great and fearful Day of Adonai comes.

21 And then, whoever calls on the name of Adonai will be saved.”’
22 “Men of Isra’el! Listen to this! Yeshua from Natzeret was a man demonstrated to you to have been from God by the powerful works, miracles and signs that God performed through him in your presence. You yourselves know this. 23 This man was arrested in accordance with God’s predetermined plan and foreknowledge; and, through the agency of persons not bound by the Torah, you nailed him up on a stake and killed him!
24 “But God has raised him up and freed him from the suffering of death; it was impossible that death could keep its hold on him. 25 For David says this about him:
‘I saw Adonai always before me, for he is at my right hand, so that I will not be shaken.
26 For this reason, my heart was glad; and my tongue rejoiced; and now my body too will live on in the certain hope
27 that you will not abandon me to Sh’ol or let your Holy One see decay.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life; you will fill me with joy by your presence.’
[b]
29 “Brothers, I know I can say to you frankly that the patriarch David died and was buried — his tomb is with us to this day. 30 Therefore, since he was a prophet and knew that God had sworn an oath to him that one of his descendants would sit on his throne, 31 he was speaking in advance about the resurrection of the Messiah, that it was he who was not abandoned in Sh’ol and whose flesh did not see decay. 32 God raised up this Yeshua! And we are all witnesses of it!
33 “Moreover, he has been exalted to the right hand of God; has received from the Father what he promised, namely, the Ruach HaKodesh; and has poured out this gift, which you are both seeing and hearing. 34 For David did not ascend into heaven. But he says,
35 ‘Adonai said to my Lord,
“Sit at my right hand
until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”’
[c]
36 Therefore, let the whole house of Isra’el know beyond doubt that God has made him both Lord and Messiah — this Yeshua, whom you executed on a stake!”
37 On hearing this, they were stung in their hearts; and they said to Kefa and the other emissaries, “Brothers, what should we do?” 38 Kefa answered them, “Turn from sin, return to God, and each of you be immersed on the authority of Yeshua the Messiah into forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Ruach HaKodesh! 39 For the promise is for you, for your children, and for those far away — as many as Adonai our God may call!”
40 He pressed his case with many other arguments and kept pleading with them, “Save yourselves from this perverse generation!”
41 So those who accepted what he said were immersed, and there were added to the group that day about three thousand people.
42 They continued faithfully in the teaching of the emissaries, in fellowship, in breaking bread and in the prayers. 43 Everyone was filled with awe, and many miracles and signs took place through the emissaries. 44 All those trusting in Yeshua stayed together and had everything in common; 45 in fact, they sold their property and possessions and distributed the proceeds to all who were in need. 46 Continuing faithfully and with singleness of purpose to meet in the Temple courts daily, and breaking bread in their several homes, they shared their food in joy and simplicity of heart, 47 praising God and having the respect of all the people. And day after day the Lord kept adding to them those who were being saved.

Dear Avi,

Hallelujah!!! All Praises and Glory be unto YOU alone, My GOD and KING! My Everlasting! I want to thank YOU so much O GOD, for embracing me this morning, healing every pain in me. O LORD, I lift up to YOU all things, I ask for the blood of YESHUA to be upon the chosen man YOU have for me and me, and both our families, everyone we hold in our hearts, everyone we are praying for. I pray cover us with the blood of the Lamb - YESHUA so we are cleansed, covered, protected. I pray that YOU put on us the full armor of GOD so that no enemy can get through us. I ask YOU KING YESHUA, have mercy on us for we are a poor people and without YOUR Spirit at work within us, we are nothing. I pray for Diane Besabella to grow more in YOUR truth and not be swayed and that YOU answer the  desires of her heart, even Shameine Rubio and Shanyn Gacusan's family to breakthrough from the chains of darkness that has bound her and her family. O GOD deliver us all. Only YOU can deliver us all. Please save us all, especially the unsaved jewish families like tamily of the Rotbart, Glicks, Azaria, Shtark, Hattab, Uy Family of Uncle James, save us O GOD in YESHUA, save us  all.

Avi let YOUR Kingdom come and YOUR will be done  unto us all here on earth as it is in heaven! Toda for YOUR WORD that gives life and feeds my hungry spirit. Toda for every provision even when we don't know of our own lack, YOU are so faithful to provide everything so faithful! Forgive us all our sins O GOD, as YOU grace us to forgive all that have wronged us. Do not lead us to testings and tribulations but deliver us from all evil. Deliver David Michael from Kim, please Father, deliver Reynaldo Egido and Heart, Sheiryl Vinas, Raquel Caballes and their families, Elesar Ramil, Zenaido Sanchez, Loreto Flores and their families from the religion of Catholicism, deliver Jule Rose from false teachings, deliver Dad, Dean, Deric, David from complacency, deliver Celestial and Ciriaca from pride and self importance. Deliver my husband, I, and our families from pride and foot hold of the enemy. Please FATHER, deliver us. For YOU alone deserve all the glory and praises! YOU alone deserve my utmost devotion O GOD Almgihty! YOU alone do I cling to! 

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat