11 Adar 5781, Tuesday

23 February 2021

His Word is True – Devoted To You
 

Psalm 119 ג (Gimel) 

17 Deal generously with your servant; then I will live and observe your word.
18 Open my eyes, so that I will see wonders from your Torah.
19 Though I’m just a wanderer on the earth, don’t hide your mitzvot from me.
20 I am continually consumed with longing for your rulings.
21 You rebuke the proud, the cursed, who stray from your mitzvot.
22 Remove scorn and contempt from me, because I observe your instruction.
23 Even when princes sit and plot against me, your servant meditates on your laws.
24 Also your instructions are my delight; they are my counselors.

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot - King of the Universe - My Everlasting! Oh Abba, toda raba for YOU are so good! So wonderfully on time. Today I was baffled by the sleep paralysis I experienced last night and I had no one else to blame but the ones I saw in my vision before I slept. But I understood that YOU allowing me to be disturbed or be unprotected would probably be because I'm not 100% fully convinced with YOUR will for me regarding AW. I am just avoiding being disappointed when I find out that I am wrong again. I know YOU understand Avi. But YOU are not allowing me to dilly dally but using my enemies to push me towards YOUR will. I do need a push because I'm not as excited anymore as I was with Navon or Zvika. I just got so hurt, I can't afford to be burned again. But now it's no longer my will but really it is YOURS because I'm not even excited with AW yet YOU are the one giving me word, speaking to me through YOUTUBE:


This video was 3 months ago and of all the videos being suggested to me to watch, this came up and I just had to click even though my heart was already calloused from disappointed hopes. But this was different. I didn't want to hope anymore, but YOU are telling me THIS IS NOT ANOTHER NEW or ANOTHER WORD, IT's NOT A FALSE ALARM, PREPARE! IT's REALLY HAPPENING! And here we are emailing each other back and forth. Why is he even that interested with me. He doesn't have to follow up on me because I wasn't as interested with work especially in Real Estate. It's the last thing I want to do sell properties, but at the same time, I felt I needed to sell our family properties. And I treasure this word YOU are giving me today through Toni in
Ezekiel 12:21-28 NO MORE DELAYS!
21 The word of Adonai came to me: 22 “Human being, don’t you have this proverb in the land of Isra’el, ‘Time keeps passing, and none of the visions are fulfilled’? 23 Therefore tell them that Adonai Elohim says, ‘I will put an end to that proverb; never again will they use it as a proverb in Isra’el.’ Tell them, ‘The time has come for the fulfillment of every vision. 24 There will no longer be empty visions or falsely optimistic divinations in the house of Isra’el, 25 because I am Adonai. I will speak; and whatever statement I make, it will be accomplished. It will no longer be delayed; for in your days, you rebellious house, I will speak the word and accomplish it,’ says Adonai Elohim.”
26 Again, the word of Adonai came to me: 27 “Human being, look! People from the house of Isra’el are saying, ‘The vision he sees concerns the distant future; he is prophesying about a time far off.’ 28 Therefore, say to them that Adonai Elohim says, ‘None of my words will be delayed any more, but the word that I speak will be accomplished,’ says Adonai Elohim.”

Amen and Amen! Let YOUR Will be done O GOD, Be it unto me according to YOUR Word! Toda Raba! All glory, honor, power, praises, adoration, worship and utmost devotion be unto YOU alone!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!




Exodus 28:31-43
(iii) 31 “You are to make the robe for the ritual vest entirely of blue. 32 It is to have an opening for the head in the middle. Around the opening is to be a border woven like the neck of a coat of mail, so that it won’t tear. 33 On its bottom hem make pomegranates of blue, purple and scarlet; and put them all the way around, with gold bells between them all the way around — 34 gold bell, pomegranate, gold bell, pomegranate, all the way around the hem of the robe. 35 Aharon is to wear it when he ministers, and its sound will be heard whenever he enters the Holy Place before Adonai and when he leaves, so that he won’t die.
36 “You are to make an ornament of pure gold and engrave on it as on a seal, ‘Set apart for Adonai.’
37 Fasten it to the turban with a blue cord, on the front of the turban, 38 over Aharon’s forehead. Because Aharon bears the guilt for any errors committed by the people of Isra’el in consecrating their holy gifts, this ornament is always to be on his forehead, so that the gifts for Adonai will be accepted by him.
39 “You are to weave the checkered tunic of fine linen, make a turban of fine linen, and make a belt, the work of a weaver in colors. 40 Likewise for Aharon’s sons make tunics, sashes and headgear expressing dignity and splendor. 41 With them clothe your brother Aharon and his sons. Then anoint them, inaugurate them, and consecrate them, so that they will be able to serve me in the office of cohen. 42 Also make for them linen shorts reaching from waist to thigh, to cover their bare flesh. 43 Aharon and his sons are to wear them when they go into the tent of meeting and when they approach the altar to minister in the Holy Place, so that they won’t incur guilt and die. This is to be a perpetual regulation, both for him and for his descendants.

 

1 Samuel 11
1 Then Nachash the ‘Amoni came up and set up camp to fight Yavesh-Gil‘ad. All the men of Yavesh said to Nachash, “If you will make a treaty with us, we will be your subjects.” 2 Nachash the ‘Amoni replied, “I’ll do it on this condition: that all your right eyes be gouged out and thus bring disgrace on all of Isra’el.” 3 The leaders of Yavesh answered him, “Give us seven days’ grace to send messengers throughout Isra’el’s territory; then, if no one will rescue us, we will surrender to you.”
4 The messengers came to Giv‘ah, where Sha’ul lived, and said these words in the hearing of the people; and all the people cried out and wept. 5 As this was going on, Sha’ul came, following the oxen out of the field. Sha’ul asked, “What’s wrong with the people to make them cry like that?” They told him what the men from Yavesh had said. 6 The Spirit of God fell on Sha’ul when he heard this; blazing furiously with anger, 7 he seized a pair of oxen and cut them in pieces; then he sent them throughout the territory of Isra’el with messengers saying, “Anyone who doesn’t come and follow Sha’ul and Sh’mu’el, this is what will be done to his oxen!” The fear of Adonai fell on the people, and they came out with united hearts. 8 He reviewed them in Bezek; there were 300,000 from the people of Isra’el; the men of Y’hudah numbered 30,000. 9 To the messengers that had come they said, “Tell the men of Yavesh-Gil‘ad, ‘Tomorrow, by the time the sun is hot, you will have been rescued.’” The messengers returned and told the men of Yavesh; they were overjoyed. 10 Then the men of Yavesh said [to Nachash], “Tomorrow we will surrender to you, and you can do with us whatever you like.”
11 The next day Sha’ul divided the people into three companies. Then they entered the camp of the ‘Amoni during the morning watch and kept attacking until the heat of the day, until those who remained were so scattered that no two of them were left together. 12 The people said to Sh’mu’el, “Who are the men who said, ‘Is Sha’ul to rule over us?’ Hand them over to us, so we can put them to death.” 13 But Sha’ul said, “No one will be put to death today, because today Adonai has rescued Isra’el.”
14 Then Sh’mu’el said to the people, “Come, let’s go to Gilgal and inaugurate the kingship there. 15 So all the people went to Gilgal; and there in Gilgal, before Adonai, they made Sha’ul king. They presented sacrifices as peace offerings before Adonai there, and there Sha’ul and all the people of Isra’el celebrated with great joy.

Avi Yakar,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot - King of the Universe! The GREAT I AM - My Everlasting! YOU are my all in all O GOD LORD of Heaven's host! Have mercy on me O GOD, and wash me with the blood of the Lamb and cleanses me and makes me HOLY. YOU are HOLY O GOD! And I am YOURS to be holy for Your good pleasure and purpose. Forgive O GOD the anger of my heart towards those who have carried YOUR name for their vanities. Forgive O GOD my pride because I have been looked down and stepped on by a man whom I did not look down but honored while I was with him. Now it's time for YOU to take vengeance on YOUR enemies by rewarding me of the PROMISE YOU have spoken to me ever since. A husband king who was born in Zion, a true son of Israel whose spirit has no deceit, a man whom YOU have chosen for YOUR soul is well pleased with him. In Exodus and Samuel O GOD, YOUR WORD is about being chosen and inagurated by GOD - both priest and king. Aaron and his sons - Saul. But these people failed in YOU in the end. And I don't want that. I know YOUR WORD is not about the people but about being anointed, set apart, and inagurated - set up. So Father have YOUR Way, have YOUR Way and let YOUR WORD be established in me and my reality. Be it unto me O GOD, be it unto my husband, according to YOUR Word. 

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

 

Nahum 1
1 This is a prophecy about Ninveh, the book of the vision of Nachum the Elkoshi:
2 Adonai is a jealous and vengeful God. Adonai avenges; he knows how to be angry.
Adonai takes vengeance on his foes and stores up wrath for his enemies.
3 Adonai is slow to anger, but great in power; and he does not leave the guilty unpunished.
Adonai’s path is in the whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebukes the sea and leaves it dry, he dries up all the rivers.
Bashan and the Karmel languish; the flower of the L’vanon withers.
5 The mountains quake before him, and the hills dissolve;
the earth collapses in his presence, the world and everyone living in it.
6 Who can withstand his fury? Who can endure his fierce anger?
His wrath is poured out like fire, the rocks broken to pieces before him.
7 Adonai is good, a stronghold in time of trouble; he takes care of those who take refuge in him.
8 But with an overwhelming flood he will make an end of [Ninveh’s] place,
and darkness will pursue his enemies.
9 What are you planning against Adonai? He is making an end [of it]; trouble will not arise a second time.
10 For like men drunk with liquor, they will be burned up like tangled thorns,
like straw completely dry.
11 Out of you, [Ninveh,] he came, one who plots evil against Adonai, who counsels wickedness.
12 Here is what Adonai says: “Though they be many and strong, they will be cut down, they will pass;
and though I have made you suffer, I will make you suffer no more.

13 Now I will break his yoke from your necks and snap the chains that bind you.
14 Adonai gave this order concerning you: you will have no descendants to bear your name;
from the house of your god I will cut off carved image and cast metal image;
I will prepare your grave, because you are worthless.”

Avi Yakar,

HOLY HOLY HOLY are YOU Adonai El Kasosh Elohim Tzeva'ot! Be it unto the rebellious, the wicked, my enemies used by the devil who are YOUR enemies - according to YOUR WORD. Toda Raba Adonai that YOU have indeed broken the enemies yoke from my neck and snapped the chains that bound me YOU will do the same to those they are still devouring or victimizing. I pray O GOD let YOUR WORD, YOUR WILL be done unto us here on earth as it is in heaven, and YOUR Kingdom be established in the earth. Glorify YOUR NAME FATHER, YESHUA HaMashiach, Ruach Hakodesh! Glorify!

 
John 18

4 Yeshua, who knew everything that was going to happen to him, went out and asked them, “Whom do you want?” 5 “Yeshua from Natzeret,” they answered. He said to them, “I AM.” Also standing with them was Y’hudah, the one who was betraying him. 6 When he said, “I AM,” they went backward from him and fell to the ground. 7 So he inquired of them once more, “Whom do you want?” and they said, “Yeshua from Natzeret.” 8 “I told you, ‘I AM,’” answered Yeshua, “so if I’m the one you want, let these others go.” 9 This happened so that what he had said might be fulfilled, “I have not lost one of those you gave me.”
10 Then Shim‘on Kefa, who had a sword, drew it and struck the slave of the cohen hagadol, cutting off his right ear; the slave’s name was Melekh. 11 Yeshua said to Kefa, “Put your sword back in its scabbard! This is the cup the Father has given me; am I not to drink it?”
36 Yeshua answered, “My kingship does not derive its authority from this world’s order of things. If it did, my men would have fought to keep me from being arrested by the Judeans. But my kingship does not come from here.” 37 “So then,” Pilate said to him, “You are a king, after all.” Yeshua answered, “You say I am a king. The reason I have been born, the reason I have come into the world, is to bear witness to the truth. Every one who belongs to the truth listens to me.”

Dear Avi,

Glory! Honor! Power! Might! Praises be unto YOU O GOD ALmighty! YOU have suffered so much so that I can have my victory and in John 18 YOU reminded me of YOUR Suffering just to assure me that YOU have already done it. It was finished a long time ago, then all I can do now is rejoice in YOU! I put my hope in YOU My King where else can I go to??? Who else loves me like YOU??? No ONE! I have no security in this world only YOU. Even my own family I cannot be secure in because they are only people whom the enemy can use also against me. So Father, deliver me from everything that makes me feel insecure. Deliver me and bring me to that place where I know I am safe, I am safe with YOU. Not even a husband can guarantee that kind of security that I AM looking for and seeking for - ONLY in YOU because YOU put my feet on solid ground. So LORD help me - I pray, that YOU bring me to the place where I can be so secure in YOU and that I will be filled with joy. YOU are my security Father, wrap YOUR arms around me. I'm going to put my hope and trust in YOU and only YOU. Please do not let me trust in people, do not let me be disappointed anymore. YOU are the ONLY ONE who can uphold me and never fail me. YOU alone! My GOD and King!

So I pray that YOU heal me from every pain, heal me. Heal my Mom she has been damaged by the ones who were in the same household with her, heal us all O GOD. Heal my Dad who has been hurt by the damage of my Mom. heal their marriage, heal Reynaldo and Arlene, O GOD, have mercy and heal. Heal David Michael from his broken heart in the past so he can be delivered and so that his wounds would not be used anymore by others to take advantage of him. Deliver us all O GOD from every pain, of the past, every traumatic experience, deliver us Abba! Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, YOUR Son our Saviour. Heal Pastor Cez dela Pena and Mary Grace. Heal and protect us our families from the snares of the enemy. Heal and deliver us, deliver us from pride, all of us especially Celestial and Ciriaca, the ones that have been deceived by Artemio, deliver us from his spells and charisma even Shanyn from the pain of her past, even Reynaldo and Reynaldo Jr from the deceit of religion. Deliver us from pride, my family and I, even my husband whoever he is. Father, bring salvation to the UY family of Uncle James, Bebe, Godwill and Hanz, their household, our entire household, all our workers, suppliers and customers. Save us FATHER, from the grip of the enemy, and enable us YOUR children to live successful and victorious lives in YESHUA. Deliver us O GOD Almighty! Heal us O GOD!  

Please Father, bless, provide, protect and defend all YOUR servants, Pastor Cez, Pastor Jonah, Pastor Carlos,  Pastor Michael in Israel, Pastor Lando and all those whose hearts are true to YOU, even my husband because he is also YOUR servant whom YOUR soul is pleased. Bless us LORD I pray. 

Toda for my husband, grant him the desires of his heart, bless him, let his trust in YOU be so solid so firm, let him put YOU first above all things enable him to be fruitful, I pray the same for me. Enable us to overcome every challenge and bring us to greatness from glory to glory for we are YOUR children made to shine YOUR light in this broken world.

For YOU alone deserve all our worship, praises, love, utmost devotion, honor, reverence for YOU alone are GOD maker of heaven and earth! King of all kings! Sovereign over all things!
Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


 

 













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat