13 Adar 5781, Thursday

25 February 2021
From Peace to Passion" — John 20:21 (What Jesus Did!)


Psalm 119: 33-40
ה (Heh)
33 Teach me, Adonai, the way of your laws; keeping them will be its own reward for me.
34 Give me understanding; then I will keep your Torah; I will observe it with all my heart.
35 Guide me on the path of your mitzvot, for I take pleasure in it.
36 Bend my heart toward your instructions and not toward selfish gain.
37 Turn my eyes away from worthless things; with your ways, give me life.
38 Fulfill your promise, which you made to your servant,
which you made to those who fear you.

39 Avert the disgrace which I dread, for your rulings are good.
40 See how I long for your precepts; in your righteousness, give me life!

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot! King of the Universe! Glory to YOUR name Alone - My Everlasting! YOU are HOLY and TRUE. O GOD, toda for YOUR love for me, toda for YOUR deep love O GOD. Though YOUR children have many troubles in this world but we ought to take courage because YOU have overcome the world. Avi, I am troubled by what Atty Sheiryl said to me, coz I lost confidence with her but I shouldn't be trusting her to fight for us because it is YOU who fights for us. So Avi, I cling to YOU and YOUR love for me. No weapon formed against me shall prosper and every one who accuses me in court I shall condemn. So LORD help me to hold on to YOUR Words alone and not to the words of our lawyers whom we think can defend us. Because no man can do what YOU can do. Father I am asking YOU to please help us regarding this situation. Please Father, be merciful to us. Send us someone to help us with our BIR problems. I'm just about to give up working with Atty. Sheiryl. Pls give me wisdom on how to go about this. Please Avi have mercy on us. Help me and my Mom to work on this. Please do not let us be stressed but enable us to work together and trust YOU as we work with YOU Help us Avi. I need YOU. YOU are the ONE who rescued us from our most difficult problem. YOU are the ONE, YOU gave me people to work with and I thank YOU that YOU will send other people to work with us. O GOD Almighty! This morning, I thought of Jr, Ho the husband of Gaily. I will call her today because I believe it was YOU who gave me that idea. Please help us Adonai.



Exodus 29:19-37
(v) 19 “Take the other ram: Aharon and his sons are to lay their hands on the ram’s head; 20 and you are to slaughter the ram, take some of its blood, and put it on the lobe of Aharon’s right ear, on the lobes of his sons’ right ears, on the thumbs of their right hands and on the big toes of their right feet. Take the rest of the blood and splash it on all sides of the altar. 21 Then take some of the blood that is on the altar and some of the anointing oil, and sprinkle it on Aharon and his clothing and on his sons and the clothing of his sons with him; so that he and his clothing will be consecrated, and with him his sons and his sons’ clothing. 22 Also take the fat from the ram, the fat tail, the fat that covers the inner organs, the two kidneys, the fat covering them and the right thigh — for it is a ram of consecration — 23 along with one loaf of bread, one cake of oiled bread and one wafer from the basket of matzah which is before Adonai — 24 and put it all in the hands of Aharon and his sons. They are to wave them as a wave offering in the presence of Adonai. 25 Then take them back; and burn them up in smoke on the altar, on top of the burnt offering, to be a pleasing aroma before Adonai; it is an offering made to Adonai by fire.
26 “Take the breast of the ram for Aharon’s consecration, and wave it as a wave offering before Adonai; it will be your share. 27 Consecrate the breast of the wave offering and the thigh of any contribution that has been waved and raised up, whether from the ram of consecration, or from anything else meant for Aharon or his sons; 28 this will belong to Aharon and his sons as their share perpetually due from the people of Isra’el — it will be a contribution from the people of Isra’el from their peace offerings, their contribution to Adonai.
29 “The holy garments of Aharon will be used by his sons after him; they will be anointed and consecrated in them. 30 The son who becomes cohen in his place, who comes into the tent of meeting to serve in the Holy Place, is to wear them for seven days. 31 Take the ram of consecration, and boil its meat in a holy place. 32 Aharon and his sons will eat the ram’s meat and the bread in the basket at the entrance to the tent of meeting. 33 They are to eat the things with which atonement was made for them, to inaugurate and consecrate them; no one else may eat this food, because it is holy. 34 If any of the meat for the consecration or any of the bread remains until morning, burn up what remains; it is not to be eaten, because it is holy. 35 Carry out all these orders I have given you concerning Aharon and his sons. You are to spend seven days consecrating them.
36 “Each day, offer a young bull as a sin offering, besides the other offerings of atonement; offer the sin offering on the altar as your atonement for it; then anoint it to consecrate it. 37 Seven days you will make atonement on the altar and consecrate it; thus the altar will be especially holy, and whatever touches the altar will become holy.
Dear Avi,

O HOLY HOLY HOLY One Almighty El Shaddia, MY GOD and KING. Please forgive me and my family for whatever sins we have done against YOU because we are sinful and careless. Do not allow us to sin against YOU willful sins, enable us O LORD, have mercy on us Avi. The blood of YESHUA be upon us to cover and cleanse us and make us right with YOU. Help us LORD, I put my confidence and trust in YOU, what YESHUA has done on the cross it is finished!

1 Samuel 13

11 Sh’mu’el said, “What have you done?” Sha’ul answered, “I saw that the army was drifting away from me, that you hadn’t come during the time appointed and that the P’lishtim had assembled at Mikhmas. 12 I said, ‘Now the P’lishtim will fall on me at Gilgal, and I haven’t asked the favor of Adonai,’ so I forced myself and offered the burnt offering.” 13 Sh’mu’el said to Sha’ul, “You did a foolish thing. You didn’t observe the mitzvah of Adonai, which he gave you. If you had, Adonai would have set up your kingship over Isra’el forever. 14 But as it is, your kingship will not be established. Adonai has sought for himself a man after his own heart, and Adonai has appointed him to be prince over his people, because you did not observe what Adonai ordered you to do.” 

 

Nahum 3
4 “Because of the continual whoring of this whore, this alluring mistress of sorcery,
who sells nations with her whoring and families with her sorcery;
5 I am against you,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot. “I will uncover your skirts on your face;
I will show the nations your private parts and the kingdoms your shame.
6 I will pelt you with disgusting filth, disgrace you and make a spectacle of you.
7 Then all who see you will recoil from you; they will say, ‘Ninveh is destroyed!’
Who will mourn for her? Where can I find people to comfort you?”
19 Your wound cannot be healed. Your injury is fatal.
Everyone hearing the news about you claps his hands in joy over you.
For who has not been overwhelmed by your relentless cruelty?

Dear Avi,

YOU are a HOLY and JUST GOD. Let it be for my enemies LORD that YOU are angry with. Let it be for my enemies. I pray that they will repent before they will suffer YOUR judgement, I pray for mercy O GOD, not judgement. I pray for YOUR grace O GOD to cover us. I pray for mercy O GOD, not judgement. Set us free from the lies of the enemy. Set us free Avi O GOD. Deliver us from all evil I pray deliver us O GOD Almighty!


John 20
8 Then the other talmid, who had arrived at the tomb first, also went in; he saw, and he trusted. 9 (They had not yet come to understand that the Tanakh teaches that the Messiah has to rise from the dead.)
16 Yeshua said to her, “Miryam!” Turning, she cried out to him in Hebrew, “Rabbani!” (that is, “Teacher!”) 17 “Stop holding onto me,” Yeshua said to her, “because I haven’t yet gone back to the Father. But go to my brothers, and tell them that I am going back to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.” 18 Miryam of Magdala went to the talmidim with the news that she had seen the Lord and that he had told her this.
19 In the evening that same day, the first day of the week, when the talmidim were gathered together behind locked doors out of fear of the Judeans, Yeshua came, stood in the middle and said, “Shalom aleikhem!” 20 Having greeted them, he showed them his hands and his side. The talmidim were overjoyed to see the Lord. 21 “Shalom aleikhem!” Yeshua repeated. “Just as the Father sent me, I myself am also sending you.” 22 Having said this, he breathed on them and said to them, “Receive the Ruach HaKodesh! 23 If you forgive someone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you hold them, they are held.”
27 Then he said to T’oma, “Put your finger here, look at my hands, take your hand and put it into my side. Don’t be lacking in trust, but have trust!” 28 T’oma answered him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Yeshua said to him, “Have you trusted because you have seen me? How blessed are those who do not see, but trust anyway!”
30 In the presence of the talmidim Yeshua performed many other miracles which have not been recorded in this book. 31 But these which have been recorded are here so that you may trust that Yeshua is the Messiah, the Son of God, and that by this trust you may have life because of who he is.

Dear Avi,

Great are YOU O GOD! Help me to keep trusting YOU, even after the shaking going on in our family. I will keep trusting YOU O GOD. Help me. Let YOUR Kingdom come let YOUR will be done unto us here on earth as it is in heaven. Toda for YOUR WORD that is saying to me now, even though YOU don't see solutions yet, trust me. Trust ME. I trust YOU Avi, YOU will carry us through because YOU will never allow us to be defeated because YOU are the Great I AM and YOUR Name will be glorified greatly in our lives. So I pray LORD, give me wisdom, instruct me. Should I let Atty Sheiryl handle the 2015 audit or find another one? Give us YOUR Wisdom Avi. And right now I want to lay before YOU all the petitions of my heart for people that YOU have given me to pray for salvation, healing, deliverance and breakthrough. I ask them of YOU Avi. 

Toda for hearing me O GOD and for answering the prayers of my heart even before I speak them or let them be known because YOU are so faithful. All glory honor power and strength belongs to YOU Almighty ONE! The GREAT I AM! King of all kings! YOU alone deserve our utmost worship and praise!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday