14 Adar 5781, Erev Shabbat

Friday
26 February 2021

Pin on Quotes


Psalm 119:41-48
ו (Vav)
41 May your grace come to me, Adonai, your salvation, as you promised;
42 then I will have an answer for those who taunt me; for I trust in your word.
43 Don’t take away completely my power to speak the truth; for I put my hope in your rulings;
44 and I will keep your Torah always, forever and ever.
45 I will go wherever I like, for I have sought your precepts.
46 I will speak of your instructions even to kings without being ashamed.
47 I will delight myself in your mitzvot, which I have loved.
48 I will lift my hands to your mitzvot, which I love; and I will meditate on your laws.



Exodus 29:38-46
(vi) 38 “Now this is what you are to offer on the altar: two lambs a year old, regularly, every day. 39 The one lamb you are to offer in the morning and the other lamb at dusk. 40 With the one lamb offer two quarts of finely ground flour mixed with one quart of oil from pressed olives; along with one quart of wine as a drink offering. 41 The other lamb you are to offer at dusk; do with it as with the morning grain and drink offerings — it will be a pleasing aroma, an offering made to Adonai by fire. 42 Through all your generations this is to be the regular burnt offering at the entrance to the tent of meeting before Adonai. There is where I will meet with you to speak with you. 43 There I will meet with the people of Isra’el; and the place will be consecrated by my glory. 44 I will consecrate the tent of meeting and the altar, likewise I will consecrate Aharon and his sons to serve me in the office of cohen. 45 Then I will live with the people of Isra’el and be their God: 46 they will know that I am Adonai their God, who brought them out of the land of Egypt in order to live with them. I am Adonai their God.



1 Samuel 14

7 His armor-bearer replied, “Do everything you think you should; I’m with you, whatever you decide.” 8 Y’honatan said, “Here, we’ll cross over to those men and let them know we’re there. 9 If they say, ‘Wait till we come to you,’ we’ll stand still where we are and not go up to them. 10 But if they say, ‘Come up to us,’ we’ll go on up; and that will be the sign that Adonai has given us victory over them.”

15 There was panic in the field camp among all the P’lishtim; likewise, the garrison and the raiding party panicked. Besides all this, there was an earthquake; thus it grew into panic caused by God. 16 Sha’ul’s men on watch in Giv‘at-Binyamin could see the enemy camp scattering and running in all directions. 

23 So Adonai saved Isra’el that day, and the battle spread as far as Beit-Aven.
43 Then Sha’ul said to Y’honatan, “Tell me what you did.” Y’honatan told him, “Yes, I tasted a little honey with the end of the staff in my hand. Here I am; I’m ready to die.” 44 Sha’ul said, “May God do the same to me and more also if you are not put to death, Y’honatan!” 45 But the people said to Sha’ul, “Must Y’honatan die, who has accomplished this great deliverance in Isra’el? Heaven forbid! As Adonai lives, not one hair of his head will fall to the ground; because he worked with God today!” In this way the people rescued Y’honatan, so that he didn’t die.



Habakuk 1

1 This is the prophecy which Havakuk the prophet saw:
2 Adonai, how long must I cry without your hearing?
“Violence!” I cry to you, but you don’t save.
3 Why do you make me see wrongdoing, why do you permit oppression?
Pillage and cruelty confront me, so that strife and discord prevail.
4 Therefore Torah is not followed; justice never gets rendered,
because the wicked fence in the righteous. This is why justice comes out perverted.

12 Adonai, haven’t you existed forever? My God, my holy one, we will not die.
Adonai, you appointed them to execute judgment. Rock, you commissioned them to correct us.
13 Your eyes are too pure to see evil, you cannot countenance oppression.
So why do you countenance traitors? Why are you silent when evil people
swallow up those more righteous than they?
14 You make people like fish in the sea, like reptiles that have no ruler.
15 The evil haul them all up with their hooks, catch them in their fish net,
or gather them in their dragnet. Then they rejoice and make merry,

16 offering sacrifices to their fishnet and burning incense to their dragnet;
because through them they live in luxury, with plenty of food to eat.
17 Should they, therefore, keep emptying their nets? Should they keep slaughtering the nations without pity?

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU O HOLY ONE of Israel, Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot. Have mercy on us O LORD, for this world is evil and they are harassing us. I take cover over YOUR Shelter LORD, YOU are my refuge and strength my GOD and life. I do not live apart from YOU, I am nothing on my own. Avi, so much violence, even in Government affairs. Forgive me Adonai, forgive all my wrongs. Save us Adonai, have mercy and save us. As for me, I will continually hold on to YOUR words in 
Isaiah 43
1 But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
3 For I am the Lord your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
4 Since you were precious in My sight, You have been honored, And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you, And people for your life

O GOD Almighty! I was talking to Shanyn about this word last night and WOW! This is was YOUR WORD to me. I just didn't realize the whole verse. I didn't realize it was the following verses that YOU spoke so deeply into me. O GOD Almighty! It's true YOU are my Savior, and YOU will save me once again from all my troubles because YOU promised me not to be afraid but to take courage inspite of the many troubles because YOU have overcome the WORLD and as YOU are so am I! I am an Overcomer! O GOD, I will chose to dwell in YOUR WORD, or else I will perish. I will stay in YOUR presence or else I will be succumb to fear. But YOU did not give us that Spirit of fear, but of power of love and of a sound mind. Toda Raba for my sound mind because I hope in YOU. I put my hope in YOU and I Pray that YOU put on me the full armor of GOD. O GOD Almighty, I don't want to focus all my energies on the business because YOU are my world, I seek YOU and YOUR Kingdom, it is what I want more but the worldly troubles are harassing me. Please FATHER, save me from this kind of life, and bring me where YOU have called me to be where I can flourish and enjoy life with YOU. Save me Avi, I pray please save me. Do not allow the enemy to fight against me or drown me from all the anxieties. I want to soar with YOU O GOD, nothing is too difficult for YOU. YOU promised to save me Avi, I cling to YOU. I lean on YOU because I am faint, I depend on YOU O GOD. Have mercy on me YESHUA have mercy on me, have mercy on my family. Have mercy on us all. O GOD have mercy. I remember LORD how YOU have helped me greatly when we were being sued by our workers and the problem we had with DOLE. Surely it wasn't me who was working but it was all YOU! YOU have made me overcome O GOD because of YOUR Ruach Hakodesh and power! I will remember O GOD all that YOU have done for me. I pray Avi, for the things YOU have entrusted into my heart to pray for. 

Toda Avi, because all YOU know everything that concerns me and that YOU working everything out. Toda because everything is up to YOU and I just follow. So help me to follow YOU well and to please YOU inspite of my short comings. O GOD, YOU deserve all the honor, glory, power and praise!!! YOU ALONE O GOD are to be worshiped and adored!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!



John 21
20 Kefa turned and saw the talmid Yeshua especially loved following behind, the one who had leaned against him at the supper and had asked, “Who is the one who is betraying you?” 21 On seeing him, Kefa said to Yeshua, “Lord, what about him?” 22 Yeshua said to him, “If I want him to stay on until I come, what is it to you? You, follow me!” 23 Therefore the word spread among the brothers that that talmid would not die. However, Yeshua didn’t say he wouldn’t die, but simply, “If I want him to stay on until I come, what is it to you?”
24 This one is the talmid who is testifying about these things and who has recorded them.
And we know that his testimony is true.
25 But there are also many other things Yeshua did; and if they were all to be recorded, I don’t think the whole world could contain the books that would have to be written!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

10 Cheshvan TH

5 Shevat 5781, Monday