16 Adar 5781, Sunday

28 February 2021

What Does Acts 1:4 Mean?

Psalm 119:57-64
ח HETH
57 You are my portion, O Lord; I have said that I would keep Your words.
58 I entreated Your favor with my whole heart; Be merciful to me according to Your word.
59 I thought about my ways, And turned my feet to Your testimonies.
60 I made haste, and did not delay To keep Your commandments.
61 The cords of the wicked have bound me, But I have not forgotten Your law.
62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, Because of Your righteous judgments.
63 I am a companion of all who fear You, And of those who keep Your precepts.
64 The earth, O Lord, is full of Your mercy; Teach me Your statutes.


Exodus 30:11-31:17
Parashah 21: Ki Tissa (When you take) 30:11–34:35
11 Adonai said to Moshe, 12 “When you take a census of the people of Isra’el and register them, each, upon registration, is to pay a ransom for his life to Adonai, to avoid any breakout of plague among them during the time of the census. 13 Everyone subject to the census is to pay as an offering to Adonai half a shekel [one-fifth of an ounce of silver]— by the standard of the sanctuary shekel (a shekel equals twenty gerahs). 14 Everyone over twenty years of age who is subject to the census is to give this offering to Adonai — 15 the rich is not to give more or the poor less than the half-shekel when giving Adonai’s offering to atone for your lives. 16 You are to take the atonement money from the people of Isra’el and use it for the service in the tent of meeting, so that it will be a reminder of the people of Isra’el before Adonai to atone for your lives.”
17 Adonai said to Moshe, 18 “You are to make a basin of bronze, with a base of bronze, for washing. Place it between the tent of meeting and the altar, and put water in it. 19 Aharon and his sons will wash their hands and feet there 20 when they enter the tent of meeting — they are to wash with water, so that they won’t die. Also when they approach the altar to minister by burning an offering for Adonai, 21 they are to wash their hands and feet, so that they won’t die. This is to be a perpetual law for them through all their generations.”
22 Adonai said to Moshe, 23 “Take the best spices — 500 shekels of myrrh [12 1/2 pounds], half this amount (250 shekels) of aromatic cinnamon [6 1/4 pounds], 250 shekels of aromatic cane, 24 500 shekels of cassia (use the sanctuary standard), and one gallon of olive oil — 25 and make them into a holy anointing oil; blend it and perfume it as would an expert perfume-maker; it will be a holy anointing oil. 26 Use it to anoint the tent of meeting, the ark for the testimony, 27 the table and all its utensils, the menorah and all its utensils, the incense altar, 28 the altar for burnt offerings and all its utensils, and the basin with its base. 29 You are to consecrate them — they will be especially holy, and whatever touches them will be holy. 30 Then you are to anoint Aharon and his sons — you are to consecrate them to serve me in the office of cohen.
31 “Tell the people of Isra’el, ‘This is to be a holy anointing oil for me through all your generations. 32 It is not to be used for anointing a person’s body; and you are not to make any like it, with the same composition of ingredients — it is holy, and you are to treat it as holy. 33 Whoever makes any like it or uses it on any unauthorized person is to be cut off from his people.’”
34 Adonai said to Moshe, “Take aromatic plant substances — balsam resin, sweet onycha root and bitter galbanum gum — these spices along with frankincense, all in equal quantities; 35 and make incense, blended and perfumed as would an expert perfume-maker, salted, pure and holy. 36 You are to grind up some of it very finely and put it in front of the testimony in the tent of meeting where I will meet with you; you are to regard it as especially holy. 37 You are not to make for your own use any incense like it, with the same composition of ingredients — you are to treat it as holy, for Adonai. 38 Whoever makes up any like it to use as perfume is to be cut off from his people.”
Exodus 31
1 Adonai said to Moshe, 2 “I have singled out B’tzal’el the son of Uri the son of Hur, of the tribe of Y’hudah. 3 I have filled him with the Spirit of God — with wisdom, understanding and knowledge concerning every kind of artisanry. 4 He is a master of design in gold, silver, bronze, 5 cutting precious stones to be set, woodcarving and every other craft.
6 “I have also appointed as his assistant Oholi’av the son of Achisamakh, of the tribe of Dan. Moreover, I have endowed all the craftsmen with the wisdom to make everything I have ordered you — 7 the tent of meeting, the ark for the testimony, the ark-cover above it, all the furnishings of the tent, 8 the table and its utensils, the pure menorah and all its utensils, the incense altar, 9 the altar for burnt offerings and all its utensils, the basin and its base, 10 the garments for officiating, the holy garments for Aharon the cohen and the garments for his sons, so that they can serve in the office of cohen, 11 the anointing oil and the incense of aromatic spices for the Holy Place: they are to make everything just as I have ordered you.”
12 Adonai said to Moshe, 13 “Tell the people of Isra’el, ‘You are to observe my Shabbats; for this is a sign between me and you through all your generations; so that you will know that I am Adonai, who sets you apart for me. 14 Therefore you are to keep my Shabbat, because it is set apart for you. Everyone who treats it as ordinary must be put to death; for whoever does any work on it is to be cut off from his people. 15 On six days work will get done; but the seventh day is Shabbat, for complete rest, set apart for Adonai. Whoever does any work on the day of Shabbat must be put to death. 16 The people of Isra’el are to keep the Shabbat, to observe Shabbat through all their generations as a perpetual covenant. 17 It is a sign between me and the people of Isra’el forever; for in six days Adonai made heaven and earth, but on the seventh day he stopped working and rested.’”

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot!!! LORD GOD of Heaven's Armies! King of the Universe! My Everlasting! YOU are HOLY and there is No ONE Like YOU O GOD! Forgive me Father, I want to rest on a Shabbat and I don't want to treat it as ordinary for it is holy O GOD. But yesterday I was sad in my heart that I still had to do work because we needed to pay the people their wages. So help me Father, I need YOU. Toda Father for comforting me, today I shall enjoy my Shabbat. But I want so much to enjoy it twice on Shabbat and Sunday so that it's great for me. I need YOU Adonai. Bring me to a place where I can enjoy this kind of obedience to YOUR WORD. Toda for YOUR comfort to me LORD. Toda for YOUR love to me LORD. Someday YOU will bring me to a place that is perfect where I will be holy and blameless before YOU, in a time where I am in my glorified body. BUT LORD help me to overcome everything I need to conquer in this world. Not by my might or power or strength but only by YOUR Ruach Hakodesh which gives me the Power to do what YOU want me to.

 



1 Samuel 15
1 Sh’mu’el said to Sha’ul, “Adonai sent me to anoint you king over his people, over Isra’el. Now listen to what Adonai has to say. 2 Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot says: ‘I remember what ‘Amalek did to Isra’el, how they fought against Isra’el when they were coming up from Egypt. 3 Now go and attack ‘Amalek, and completely destroy everything they have. Don’t spare them, but kill men and women, children and babies, cows and sheep, camels and donkeys.’”
10 Then the word of Adonai came to Sh’mu’el: 11 “I regret setting up Sha’ul as king, because he has turned back from following me and hasn’t obeyed my orders.” This made Sh’mu’el very sad, so that he cried to Adonai all night. 12 Sh’mu’el got up early in the morning to meet Sha’ul; however, Sh’mu’el was told, “Sha’ul came to Karmel to set up a monument for himself there, but now he has left and is on his way down to Gilgal.”
17 Sh’mu’el then said, “You may be small in your own sight, but you are head of the tribes of Isra’el — Adonai anointed you king over Isra’el! 18 Now Adonai sent you on a mission and told you, ‘Go and completely destroy ‘Amalek, those sinners; keep making war on them until they have been exterminated. 19 Why did you seize the spoil instead of paying attention to what Adonai said? From Adonai’s viewpoint, you have done an evil thing.” 20 Sha’ul said to Sh’mu’el, “I did too pay attention to what Adonai said, and I carried out the mission on which Adonai sent me. I brought back Agag the king of ‘Amalek, and I completely destroyed ‘Amalek. 21 But the people took some of the spoil, the best of the sheep and cattle set aside for destruction, to sacrifice to Adonai your God in Gilgal.” 22 Sh’mu’el said,
“Does Adonai take as much pleasure
in burnt offerings and sacrifices
as in obeying what Adonai says?
Surely obeying is better than sacrifice,
and heeding orders than the fat of rams.
23 “For rebellion is like the sin of sorcery,
stubbornness like the crime of idolatry.
Because you have rejected the word of Adonai,
he too has rejected you as king.”

24 Sha’ul said to Sh’mu’el, “I have sinned. I violated the order of Adonai and your words too, because I was afraid of the people and listened to what they said. 25 Now, please, pardon my sin; and come back with me, so that I can worship Adonai.” 26 But Sh’mu’el said to Sha’ul, “I will not go back with you, because you have rejected the word of Adonai, and Adonai has rejected you as king over Isra’el.” 27 As Sh’mu’el was turning around to leave, he took hold of the hem of his cloak, and it tore. 28 Sh’mu’el said to him, “Adonai has torn the kingdom of Isra’el away from you today and given it to a fellow countryman of yours who is better than you. 29 Moreover, the Eternal One of Isra’el will not lie or change his mind, because he isn’t a mere human being subject to changing his mind.” 30 Then Sha’ul said, “I have sinned; but in spite of that, please show me respect now before the leaders of my people and before Isra’el by coming back with me, so that I can worship Adonai your God.” 31 So Sh’mu’el followed Sha’ul back, and Sha’ul worshipped Adonai.
34 Sh’mu’el returned to Ramah, and Sha’ul went up to his house in Giv‘at-Sha’ul. 35 Never again did Sh’mu’el see Sha’ul, until the day he died. But Sh’mu’el grieved over Sha’ul, and Adonai regretted that he had made Sha’ul king over Isra’el.

Dear Avi,

HOLY One of Israel, YOU are HOLY HOLY HOLY!!! O GOD, I know how much obedience means to YOU and that is why I am here because I want to please YOU. Even in the place where I am the most scared, I am where YOU take me, where YOU want me I am there. Please Avi, help me Elohim, not to be like king Saul who was chosen but had fallen because of his rebellion on how he wanted to please man than YOU. Avi, keep us from such sins. Avi keep my parents, and siblings from such sins O GOD. 


Habakkuk 2

1 I will stand at my watchpost; I will station myself on the rampart.
I will look to see what [God] will say through me and what I will answer when I am reproved.
2 Then Adonai answered me; he said,
“Write down the vision clearly on tablets, so that even a runner can read it.
3 For the vision is meant for its appointed time; it speaks of the end, and it does not lie.
It may take a while, but wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay.

4 “Look at the proud: he is inwardly not upright;
but the righteous will attain life through trusting faithfulness.
5 Truly, wine is treacherous; the arrogant will not live at peace
but keeps expanding his desires like Sh’ol; like death, he can never be satisfied;
he keeps collecting all the nations for himself, rallying to himself all the peoples.

6 Won’t all these take up taunting him and say about him, in mocking riddles,
‘Woe to him who amasses other people’s wealth! — how long must it go on? —
and to him who adds to himself the weight of goods taken in pledge!
7 Won’t your own creditors suddenly stand, won’t those who make you tremble wake up?
You will become their spoil.
8 Because you plundered many nations, all the rest of the peoples will plunder you;
because of the bloodshed and violence done to the land, the city and all who live there.
9 “‘Woe to him who seeks unjust gain for his household, putting his nest on the heights,
in order to be safe from the reach of harm.
10 By scheming to destroy many peoples, you have brought shame to your house
and forfeited your life.
11 For the very stones will cry out from the wall, and a beam in the framework will answer them.
12 “‘Woe to him who builds a city with blood and founds a town on injustice,
13 so that people toil for what will be burned up, and nations exhaust themselves to no purpose.
Isn’t all this from Adonai-Tzva’ot?
14 For the earth will be as full of the knowledge of Adonai’s glory as water covering the sea.
15 “‘Woe to him who has his neighbor drink, adds his own poison and makes him drunk,
in order to see him naked.
16 You are filled with shame, not glory. You, drink too, and stagger!
The cup of Adonai’s right hand will be turned against you; your shame will exceed your glory.
17 For the violence done to the L’vanon will overwhelm you,
and the destruction of the wild animals will terrify you;
because of the bloodshed and violence done to the land, the city and all who live there.’”
18 What good is an idol, once its maker has shaped it, a cast metal image and a teacher of lies,
that its maker puts his trust in it, and goes on making non-gods, unable to talk?
19 Woe to him who tells a piece of wood, “Wake up!” or a speechless stone, “Rouse yourself!”
Can this thing teach? Why, it’s covered with gold and silver, without the slightest breath in it!
20 But Adonai is in his holy temple; let all the earth be silent before him.

Dear Avi,

O GREAT I AM, MY GOD and KING of all the Universe! I worship YOU and before before YOU day after day. What vision are you talking about Adonai??? What did YOU want me to write? Ah yes! The story of Yiska has been written and it's waiting for YOU to fulfill every thing YOU made me write. YOU are telling me this same word twice and I know that twice means "it's happening quickly and suddenly" here in 1 Samuel 15:29 Moreover, the Eternal One of Isra’el will not lie or change his mind, because he isn’t a mere human being subject to changing his mind.” and  Habbakuk 2:3 For the vision is meant for its appointed time; it speaks of the end, and it does not lie. It may take a while, but wait for it; it will surely come, it will not delay. So toda Raba O GOD, YOU are about to fulfill YOUR Promise to me even though I do not know who it will be. I just believe O GOD, he is coming to me.


Acts 1

Dear Theophilos: In the first book, I wrote about everything Yeshua set out to do and teach, until the day when, after giving instructions through the Ruach HaKodesh to the emissaries whom he had chosen, he was taken up into heaven.
3 After his death he showed himself to them and gave many convincing proofs that he was alive. During a period of forty days they saw him, and he spoke with them about the Kingdom of God.
4 At one of these gatherings, he instructed them not to leave Yerushalayim but to wait for “what the Father promised, which you heard about from me. 5 For Yochanan used to immerse people in water; but in a few days, you will be immersed in the Ruach HaKodesh!”
6 When they were together, they asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore self-rule to Isra’el?” 7 He answered, “You don’t need to know the dates or the times; the Father has kept these under his own authority. 8 But you will receive power when the Ruach HaKodesh comes upon you; you will be my witnesses both in Yerushalayim and in all Y’hudah and Shomron, indeed to the ends of the earth!”
9 After saying this, he was taken up before their eyes; and a cloud hid him from their sight. 10 As they were staring into the sky after him, suddenly they saw two men dressed in white standing next to them. 11 The men said, “You Galileans! Why are you standing, staring into space? This Yeshua, who has been taken away from you into heaven, will come back to you in just the same way as you saw him go into heaven.”

Dear Avi,

Hallelujah!!! What a wonderful most faithful beautiful GOD YOU are! Toda for confirming to me today what I ought to do because it's not here yet. YOU are saying to me today: Acts1:4 At one of these gatherings, he instructed them not to leave Yerushalayim but to wait for “what the Father promised, which you heard about from me. I praise YOU Abba because I remember YOU have instructed this to me on 2019 of November. I cannot forget O GOD and so receiving this today and talking about this word to Teacher Sheila last week because she wanted me to leave my Jerusalem but behold YOUR WORD YOU gave me on 2019 still stands true today because I have not yet received what YOU have promised me Adonai. Toda Adonai because it is coming to pass quickly and very very soon because YOUR WORD today is telling me so in 1 Samuel 15:29 and Habakkuk 2:3.

Basically YOU are telling me today:

MY PROMISE WILL HAPPEN VERY SOON, WAIT FOR IT, IT WILL NOT TAKE LONG. AND THEN YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR JERUSALEM, BUT DON'T LEAVE YET UNTIL YOU RECEIVE MY PROMISE.

Hallelujah! Toda Raba O GOD Almighty! Toda Raba!

Father I lift up to YOU all those that YOU have entrusted in me to pray but I lift up the healing of Pastor Jonah Gabriente and his famiy who are now sick, in JESUS Name let them be healed Avi. Please heal them Avi, heal them because the enemy is trying to attack their health, do not allow the enemy to be winning because YOU promised us to be more than conquerors. I pray for the daughter of Fatima who is still a baby, Patricia Villa, that YOU will take out whatever is causing that growth in her gums that's making her abnormal. I pray heal her in JESUS Name, I pray that Fatima won't be disturbed with her family because YOU are providing for her family, I pray whatever is wrong with Patricia that it will all be okay now. Take it out Adonai, that gum growth from her. Toda Raba Avi for hearing my prayers for people. I continue to pray for the deliverance of my brother David Michael from Kim Gulfan, in JESUS Name, set him free Adonai from her spell bounding witchcraft and the deceit of love. I pray set her free as well from the curse of witchcraft. Toda Raba for answering my prayers for Lara Villa how YOU have set her free from this deceit and bondage too but cause her to hunger and thirst for YOU O GOD. I pray for the deliverance of Artemio Pacle from the powers of witchcraft and the curse they are now suffering in their family. I pray that YOU bring healing upon them and deliverance unto all those he taught the wrong things of the Bible. I pray that YOU deliver Julie Rose from false teachings and all the rest of my class will be delivered from the wrong teachings of evil. I pray O GOD, help us to understand the TRUTH of YOUR WORD and let YOUR truth prevail in our lives. We really are in the last days. O GOD I pray that YOU deliver Shanyn Gacusan and her family from the bondage of witchcraft and evil that has been inflicted on her  family. O GOD heal her, heal her father and mother. O GOD, heal us all, we are all in so much need of YOU. I pray for humility and healing upon Celestial Bonite and Ciriaca Chua, cause them to submit to YOUR TRUTH O GOD. Help Mom and Ciriaca to be submissive to their husbands. Help us O GOD to submit to one another in love and holiness in YOU. I pray continually for the eyes of the blind to be opened to undrstand YOUR truth open the eyes of JULIE ROSE, our bible study class, those that have been drunk with the evil spirit inside Artemio Pacle, himself and his family, Atty Sheiryl and her family, Uncle James Uy and his family everyone of us O GOD, Reynaldo Egido and Heart all the devoted Catholics to be set free to follow the TRUTH of YOUR WORD O GOD. Cover us all with the blood of JESUS - Pastor Cez and his family, My family, Reynaldo Egido and his family, my husband and his family, Shanyn and her family, Uncle James and his family. All of us Avi, cover us, heal us, bless us and protect us.

Toda for the rest I enjoyed last night while I sleep, I just remember feeling rested while I slept. Then I had a dream, beautiful dream. That I was meeting Anthony Wahl, because in my dream I was looking for him, but he is already in Cebu in a Beach Resort and I was serving a client who said they always bump with each other and talk. Then I was led to a certain restaurant where some people were dining and a baby was crying that I was trying to comfort coz I carried him in my arms then I suddenly prayed in the language of the Spirit and the baby was slained in the Spirit and the rest of the people in the table were all fired up in the HOLY SPIRIT fire! Beautiful dream I must say! How my search for a husband led me to the infilling FIRE of the  HOLY SPIRIT. I pray Avi, that YOU will move greatly in the hearts of those who are standing true to YOUR WORD. Set free those who are deceived and imprisoned O GOD with wrong teachings. I pray let the TRUTH of YOUR WORD prevail. Destroy all the lies of the enemy O GOD Almighty! Have Mercy on us all O GOD!

Toda Raba for hearing every prayer of my heart spoken or thought of, in the Spirit YOU know my petitions O GOD. Toda O GOD for the day of deliverance is coming soon! YOU made me dream it and I believe it O GOD! Toda so much for the HOLY SPIRIT FIRE! Toda for everything YOU are doing! 

For YOU alone can do such great and awesome things. YOU alone are HOLY and RIGHTEOUS! There is no OTHER GOD like YOU to whom all glory, praises, honor, power and authority belong to!

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat