19 Adar 5781, Wednesday

3 March 2021
Pin on Psalms

Pin on §✜ FAITH✞§§✞ ʜᄋρᄐ✞§

Psalm 119:81-88
כ (Kaf)
81 I am dying to know your salvation; my hope is in your word.
82 My eyes fail from watching for your promise; I ask, “When will you comfort me?”

83 For I have shriveled like a wineskin in a smoky room; still, I don’t forget your laws.
84 How long can your servant stay alive? When will you bring judgment on my persecutors?
85 The arrogant have dug pits for me to fall in; this is not in keeping with your Torah!
86 All your mitzvot [show your] faithfulness; they are hounding me with lies; help me!
87 They have nearly ended my life on earth, but I have not abandoned your precepts.
88 In keeping with your grace, revive me; and I will observe your spoken instructions.

 
Exodus 33:17-23
(iv) 17 Adonai said to Moshe, “I will also do what you have asked me to do, because you have found favor in my sight, and I know you by name.” 18 But Moshe said, “I beg you to show me your glory!” 19 He replied, “I will cause all my goodness to pass before you, and in your presence I will pronounce the name of Adonai. Moreover, I show favor to whomever I will, and I display mercy to whomever I will. 20 But my face,” he continued, “you cannot see, because a human being cannot look at me and remain alive. 21 Here,” he said, “is a place near me; stand on the rock. 22 When my glory passes by, I will put you inside a crevice in the rock and cover you with my hand, until I have passed by. 23 Then I will remove my hand, and you will see my back, but my face is not to be seen.”

Dear Avi heavenly Abba,

Blessed are YOU My GOD, Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot, King of the Universe, My Everlasting! This is my prayer, that YOU would show me YOUR glory. This is my desire that YOUR goodness pass before me and YOUR Presence will always be with me so I will always rejoice. Avi, so many things weighing my heart, but I ask YOU to cover me with YOUR blood and fill me with YOUR love and YOUR Ruach Hakodesh because everyday is a fight. Everyday is a battle but YOU will cause us to overcome, not by our strength but only by YOUR Spirit we will conquer all. Avi, right now I lift up  to YOU Sheiryl Vinas, she's very proud Avi, but I ask that YOU would humble her like YOU are humbling Ciriaca and Celestial. I ask that YOU would humble all the proud who rise against me. I ask YOU Avi, let YOUR love fill me so much that YOU would not allow me to feel insecure or anxious anymore. I am only secure in YOU but when I look to people, I will drown in the water I walk on. So Avi, keep my eyes focused on YOU. Let YOUR love fill me, take care of me Avi. I pray Avi, that YOU would touch Sheiryl Vinas and cause her to be saved in the TRUTH, take away the blinds from her eyes and heal her heart.



1 Samuel 18
1 By the time David had finished speaking to Sha’ul, Y’honatan found himself inwardly drawn by David’s character, so that Y’honatan loved him as he did himself. 2 That day, Sha’ul took David into his service and would not let him go home to his father’s house any more. 3 Y’honatan made a covenant with David, because he loved him as he did himself. 4 Y’honatan removed the cloak he was wearing and gave it to David, his armor too, including his sword, bow and belt. 5 David would go out, and no matter where Sha’ul sent him, he was successful. Sha’ul put him in charge of the fighting men; all the people thought it good, and so did Sha’ul’s servants.
20 But Mikhal Sha’ul’s daughter fell in love with David. They told Sha’ul, and it pleased him. 21 Sha’ul said, “I’ll give her to him, so that she can entrap him, and the P’lishtim can do away with him.” So Sha’ul said to David, “Today you will become my son-in-law through the second [daughter].” 22 Sha’ul ordered his servants to speak privately with David and say, “Look, the king is pleased with you, and all his servants like you; so become the king’s son-in-law.” 23 Sha’ul’s servants said this to David; but David replied, “Do you think being the king’s son-in-law is something to be treated so casually, given that I’m a poor man without social standing?” 24 Sha’ul’s servants reported back to him how David had responded. 25 Sha’ul said, “Here’s what you are to say to David: ‘The king doesn’t want any dowry; he wants a hundred foreskins of the P’lishtim, so that he can have vengeance on the king’s enemies.” For Sha’ul was hoping to have David killed by the P’lishtim. 26 When his servants said these words to David, it pleased David to become the king’s son-in-law. Even before the time [for him to be married], 27 David got up and set out, he and his men, and killed two hundred men of the P’lishtim. He brought their foreskins and gave all of them to the king in order to become the king’s son-in-law. Then Sha’ul gave him Mikhal his daughter as his wife. 

Dear Avi,

O HOLY ONE Of Israel! HOLY is YOUR Name! Toda for YOUR WORD, I get it Avi, I get it... A man does not like take interest in women where there is no challenge. YOU made me finish the movie 50 first dates yesterday and clearly the message to me was men want challenge, they don't fall for women who are easy. But so was David, he didn't take up the offer of marriage to a Kings daughter, until there was a payment or dowry required for it, same like Jacob. Wow! Okay so what do we do now?



Zephaniah 2
3 Seek Adonai, all you humble in the land, you who exercise his justice;
seek righteousness, seek humility — you might be hidden on the day of Adonai’s anger.
7 and the coast will belong to the remnant of the house of Y’hudah.
They will pasture their flocks there and in the evening lie down in the houses of Ashkelon.
For Adonai their God will remember them and restore their fortunes.

8 “I have heard the insults of Mo’av and the taunts of the people of ‘Amon,
how they reviled my people and boasted of expanding their territory.

9 Therefore, as I live,” says Adonai-Tzva’ot, the God of Isra’el, “Mo’av will become like S’dom
and the people of ‘Amon like ‘Amora, a land covered with nettles and salt pits, desolate forever.
The remnant of my people will plunder them, the survivors in my nation will inherit them.”
10 This is what they will earn for their pride, for having reviled and boasted against
the people of Adonai-Tzva’ot.

11 Adonai will be fearsome against them, for he will make all the earth’s gods waste away.
Then all the coasts and islands of the nations will worship him, each from its place.

12 “You too, Ethiopians, will be put to death by my sword.”
15 This is the city, once so joyful, whose people felt themselves secure,
who used to say to herself, “I am [the greatest]! I have no rival.”
What a ruin she has become — a place for wild animals to lie down!
Everyone passing by her hisses and shakes his fist!

O Avi my GOD who stands with me and stands up for me, toda raba for this WORD. YOU have comforted me greatly by YOUR WORDs indicating YOU are angry at those who boast against me. I am comforted Avi, that YOU are on my side, when my enemies are hurting me, YOU are defending me. Avi, YOU are my Shield and Strength. Avi, please surround me with YOUR love and presence. 



Acts 4
8 Then Kefa, filled with the Ruach HaKodesh, said to them, “Rulers and elders of the people! 9 If we are being examined today about a good deed done for a disabled person, if you want to know how he was restored to health, 10 then let it be known to you and to all the people of Isra’el that it is in the name of the Messiah, Yeshua from Natzeret, whom you had executed on a stake as a criminal but whom God has raised from the dead, that this man stands before you perfectly healed.
11 “This Yeshua is the stone rejected by you builders which has become the cornerstone.[a] 12 There is salvation in no one else! For there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by whom we must be saved!”
13 When they saw how bold Kefa and Yochanan were, even though they were untrained ‘am-ha’aretz, they were amazed; also they recognized them as having been with Yeshua. 14 Moreover, since they could see the man who had been healed standing right there beside them, there was nothing they could say to discredit the healing.
19 But Kefa and Yochanan answered, “You must judge whether it is right in the sight of God to listen to you rather than God. 20 As for us, we can’t help talking about what we have actually seen and heard.” 21 They threatened them some more but finally let them go — they couldn’t punish them because of the people, for everyone was praising God over what had happened, 22 since the man who had been miraculously healed was more than forty years old.
23 Upon being released, they went back to their friends and reported what the head cohanim and elders had said to them. 24 When they heard it, they raised their voices to God with singleness of heart. “Master,” they prayed, “You made heaven, earth, the sea and everything in them.[b] 25 By the Ruach HaKodesh, through the mouth of our father David, your servant, you said,
‘Why did the nations rage
and the peoples devise useless plans?
26 The kings of the earth took their stand;
and the rulers assembled together
against Adonai
and against his Messiah.’[c]

27 “This has come true in this city, since Herod and Pontius Pilate, with Goyim and the peoples of Isra’el, all assembled against your holy servant Yeshua, whom you made Messiah, 28 to do what your power and plan had already determined beforehand should happen.
29 “So now, Lord, take note of their threats; and enable your slaves to speak your message with boldness! 30 Stretch out your hand to heal and to do signs and miracles through the name of your holy servant Yeshua!”
31 While they were still praying, the place where they were gathered was shaken. They were all filled with the Ruach HaKodesh, and they spoke God’s message with boldness.
32 All the many believers were one in heart and soul, and no one claimed any of his possessions for himself, but everyone shared everything he had. 33 With great power the emissaries continued testifying to the resurrection of the Lord Yeshua, and they were all held in high regard. 34 No one among them was poor, since those who owned lands or houses sold them and turned over the proceeds 35 to the emissaries to distribute to each according to his need. 36 Thus Yosef, whom the emissaries called Bar-Nabba (which means “the Exhorter”), a Levi and a native of Cyprus, 37 sold a field which belonged to him and brought the money to the emissaries.

Dear Avi,

I cling to YOU ELOHIM, I bow to YOU Adonai Tzeva'ot! Almighty KING my Everlasting! I rely on YOUR WORD, I rely on YOUR Spirit to do everything YOU have called me to do here on earth. How much I need YOU Avi, how much I want YOU to be with me all the time for YOU are my hearling and YOU heal me through and through. Avi, cause me to do everything YOU want me to. I do not live on my own and for myself anymore. I live for YOU and YOU alone. So LORD whatever bad feelings I have in my heart because I have not healed from my past wounds, please heal it or else I would not be effective. I want YOU to help me everyday, and show me YOUR glory everyday, and surround me with YOUR Presence everyday. I need YOU Avi. 

I lift up to YOU Zvika, I ask for the salvation of Zvika Rotbart and his family in YESHUA, also for Uncle James Uy and his family, the Hattab family in London and Jerusalem, Oren, Antonio, Navonel and their families, Sheiryl Vinas and her family, Elesar Ramil and his family, Zenaido Sanchez and his family, Loreto Flores and his family, Rachel Caballes and her family. The true salvation of Reynaldo Egido and his son Heart, true salvation of Shanyn's family.

Deliverance for: David Michael from the wrong relationship, Shanyn Gacusan from her demons, for all the people under deceit and lies of the enemy surrounding me. 

Healing from past wounds of everyone who are still hurting O GOD, me, my husband, Dad and mom,  Reynaldo Egido, Shanyn, David Michael. I pray for healing upon the marriages of Reynaldo Egido and Arlene, Dad and Mom, Cez Dela Pena and Mary Grace, everyone's marriage will be healed in YESHUA. 

Provisions Financial breakthrough: I pray that YOU provide for Pastors Cez Dela Pena and his family, Pastor Carlos Gulane and his family, Pastor Jonah and his family, Reynaldo Egido and his family. I pray for all our debts to be cancelled or paid and that we will not have any loans anymore or debts from amyone except the debt of love.

My husband: Adonai, bless my husband and yesterday Ann Gabriente, the Pastors wife we talked about  the red haired king because of the WORD YOU gave me 1 Samuel 16and17. I showed her both pictures of Zvika and Anthony but her heart has pointed to Zvika. She reminded me without words to cling to the ONE you first spoke about to me. The red haired King. I pray Avi, let YOUR will be done, O GOD Almighty. Let YOUR Kingdom come O GOD, be it unto me according to YOUR WORD! Hallelujah! Bless my husband Avi, for YOU have raised him back to life, YOU have made dry bones live, now fill him with YOUR Ruach Hakodesh! Fill him and make him a new man Ba YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen! 

Blessings of Shalom and joy for my family all our workers O GOD, I pray for those not yet saved to be saved in YESHUA. Father have YOUR Way in us and through us. I pray and devote this blessed day to YOU for YOU alone are worthy of all our praises and deserving of all our worship, honor, love, adoration, and utmost devotion, here on earth as it is in heaven! Yes YOU are O GOD!!! 

Ba HaShem YESHUA HaMashiach, Amen!

 

 

 

 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat