21 Adar 5781, Friday

5 March 2021

River of Life Family Church - Praying and Pressing Into Haggai 1 - Consider  Your Ways! | Facebook

Psalm 119:97-104 מ Mem

97 Oh, how I love your law!
I meditate on it all day long.
98 Your commands are always with me
and make me wiser than my enemies.
99 I have more insight than all my teachers,
for I meditate on your statutes.
100 I have more understanding than the elders,
for I obey your precepts.
101 I have kept my feet from every evil path
so that I might obey your word.
102 I have not departed from your laws,
for you yourself have taught me.
103 How sweet are your words to my taste,
sweeter than honey to my mouth!
104 I gain understanding from your precepts;
therefore I hate every wrong path.






Exodus 34:10-26
(vi) 10 He said, “Here, I am making a covenant; in front of all your people I will do wonders such as have not been created anywhere on earth or in any nation. All the people around you will see the work of Adonai. What I am going to do through you will be awesome! 11 Observe what I am ordering you to do today. Here! I am driving out ahead of you the Emori, Kena‘ani, Hitti, P’rizi, Hivi and Y’vusi. 12 Be careful not to make a covenant with the people living in the land where you are going, so that they won’t become a snare within your own borders. 13 Rather, you are to demolish their altars, smash their standing-stones and cut down their sacred poles; 14 because you are not to bow down to any other god; since Adonai — whose very name is Jealous — is a jealous God. 15 Do not make a covenant with the people living in the land. It will cause you to go astray after their gods and sacrifice to their gods. Then they will invite you to join them in eating their sacrifices, 16 and you will take their daughters as wives for your sons. Their daughters will prostitute themselves to their own gods and make your sons do the same!
17 “Do not cast metal gods for yourselves.
18 “Keep the festival of matzah by eating matzah, as I ordered you, for seven days during the month of Aviv; for it was in the month of Aviv that you came out from Egypt.
19 “Everything that is first from the womb is mine. Of all your livestock, you are to set aside for me the males, the firstborn of cattle and flock. 20 The firstborn of a donkey you must redeem with a lamb; if you won’t redeem it, break its neck. All the firstborn of your sons you are to redeem, and no one is to appear before me empty-handed.
21 “Six days you will work, but on the seventh day you are to rest — even in plowing time and harvest season you are to rest.
22 “Observe the festival of Shavu‘ot with the first-gathered produce of the wheat harvest, and the festival of ingathering at the turn of the year. 23 Three times a year all your men are to appear before the Lord, Adonai, the God of Isra’el. 24 For I am going to expel nations ahead of you and expand your territory, and no one will even covet your land when you go up to appear before Adonai your God three times a year. 25 You are not to offer the blood of my sacrifice with leavened bread, and the sacrifice of the feast of Pesach is not to be left until morning. 26 You are to bring the best firstfruits of your land into the house of Adonai your God.
“You are not to boil a young goat in its mother’s milk.”

 



1 Samuel 20

30 At that Sha’ul flew into a rage at Y’honatan and said, “You crooked rebel! Don’t I know that you’ve made this son of Yishai your best friend? You don’t care that you’re shaming yourself and dishonoring your mother, do you? 31 Because as long as the son of Yishai lives on this earth, neither you nor your kingdom will be secure. Now send and bring him here to me — he deserves to die.” 32 Y’honatan answered Sha’ul his father, “Why should he be put to death? What has he done?” 33 But Sha’ul threw his spear at him, aiming to kill; Y’honatan could no longer doubt that his father was determined to put David to death. 34 Y’honatan got up from the table in a fury, and he ate no food the second day of the month, both because he was upset over David and because his father had put him to shame.
41 As soon as the boy had gone, David got up from a place south of the stone, fell face down on the ground and prostrated himself three times; and they kissed one another and wept each with the other until it became too much for David. 42 Y’honatan said to David, “Go in peace; because we have sworn, both of us, in the name of Adonai, that Adonai will be between me and you, and between my descendants and yours, forever.”

Dear Avi,

Blessed are YOU Adonai Elohim King of the Universe! My Everlasting! Glory to YOUR Name on High! O GOD, my Abba, I had a dream last night, disturbing because it was about Antonio still trying to chase me, and another woman chasing him as well. But I only awoke happy and hopeful because the dream meant YOUR Promise to me is soon to be fulfilled and the enemy is doing double time work. Antonio is very much like Saul, the Kingdom is already taken away from him but he still seeks to kill the one that will replace him as king. Classic unrepentant rebel will accuse others of the very sin he is commiting against GOD. It is sad but YOU are faithful O GOD to keep every promise!

 



Haggai 1

1 In the second year of Daryavesh the king, on the first day of the sixth month, the following word of Adonai came through Hagai the prophet to Z’rubavel the son of Sh’alti’el, governor of Y’hudah, and to Y’hoshua the son of Y’hotzadak, the cohen hagadol: 2 “Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot says: ‘This people is saying that now isn’t the time — the time hasn’t yet arrived for Adonai’s house to be rebuilt.’”
3 Then this word of Adonai came through Hagai the prophet: 4 “So is now the time for you to be living in your own paneled houses, while this house lies in ruins? 5 Therefore here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot says ‘Think about your life!
6 You sow much but bring in little;
you eat but aren’t satisfied;
you drink but never have enough;
you clothe yourselves, but no one is warm;
and he who works for a living earns wages
that are put in a bag full of holes.’”

7 “Here is what Adonai-Tzva’ot says: ‘Think about your life! 8 Go up into the hills, get wood, and rebuild the house. I will be pleased with that, and then I will be glorified,’ says Adonai. 9 ‘You looked for much, but it came to little; and when you brought it home, I blew it away. Why?’ asks Adonai-Tzva’ot. ‘Because my house lies in ruins, while every one of you runs to take care of his own house. 10 This is why the sky above you has withheld the dew, so that there is none, and the land withholds its yield. 11 In fact, I called for a drought on the land and on the hills, on the grain, the wine and the olive oil, on what the ground brings up, on men, animals and on all that hands produce.’”
12 Then Z’rubavel the son of Sh’alti’el and Y’hoshua the son of Y’hotzadak, the cohen hagadol, with all the rest of the people, paid attention to what Adonai their God had said and to the words of Hagai the prophet; since Adonai their God had sent him; and the people were filled with fear in the presence of Adonai. 13 Hagai the messenger of Adonai conveyed this message of Adonai to the people: “‘I am with you,’ says Adonai.”
14 Adonai roused the spirit of Z’rubavel the son of Sh’alti’el, governor of Y’hudah, and the spirit of Y’hoshua the son of Y’hotzadak, the cohen hagadol, and the spirits of all the rest of the people; so that they came and began to work on the house of Adonai-Tzva’ot their God.
15 This was on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month of the second year of Daryavesh the king.

Hallelujah! Avi Yakar! YOU are HOLY Righteous and true, there is none like YOU! Yes Adonai, rouse the spirits of Zvika Rotbart Abba! Rouse his spirit so that he will be obedient to YOU, to build YOUR house first before he builds ours. Only YOU can touch the hearts of men and only YOU can rouse the spirits of men. O GOD, rouse the spirit of my husband, so that he will do everything that YOU desire for him and me. I pray rouse his spirit so that together we will be one with YOU. Ba HaShem YESHUA Hamashiach, I pray this for Reynaldo Egido and Ray "Heart" Jr, I pray O GOD rouse them, open their eyes and hearts, let them receive YOUR WORD that brings life. I pray awaken Julie Rose to the truth because she is entangled with so much lies.

 



Acts 6
1 Around this time, when the number of talmidim was growing, the Greek-speaking Jews began complaining against those who spoke Hebrew that their widows were being overlooked in the daily distribution. 2 So the Twelve called a general meeting of the talmidim and said, “It isn’t appropriate that we should neglect the Word of God in order to serve tables. 3 Brothers, choose seven men from among yourselves who are known to be full of the Spirit and wisdom. We will appoint them to be in charge of this important matter, 4 but we ourselves will give our full attention to praying and to serving the Word.”
5 What they said was agreeable to the whole gathering. They chose Stephen, a man full of faith and the Ruach HaKodesh, Philip, Prochoros, Nikanor, Timon, Parmenas and Nicholas, who was a proselyte from Antioch. 6 They presented these men to the emissaries, who prayed and laid their hands on them.
7 So the word of God continued to spread. The number of talmidim in Yerushalayim increased rapidly, and a large crowd of cohanim were becoming obedient to the faith.
8 Now Stephen, full of grace and power, performed great miracles and signs among the people. 9 But opposition arose from members of the Synagogue of the Freed Slaves (as it was called), composed of Cyrenians, Alexandrians and people from Cilicia and the province of Asia. They argued with Stephen, 10 but they could not stand up against his wisdom or the Spirit by which he spoke.
11 So they secretly persuaded some men to allege, “We heard him speak blasphemously against Moshe and against God.” 12 They stirred up the people, as well as the elders and the Torah-teachers; so they came and arrested him and led him before the Sanhedrin. 13 There they set up false witnesses who said, “This man never stops speaking against this holy place and against the Torah; 14 for we have heard him say that Yeshua from Natzeret will destroy this place and will change the customs Moshe handed down to us.”
15 Everyone sitting in the Sanhedrin stared at Stephen and saw that his face looked like the face of an angel.

Dear Avi,

Glory to YOUR Most HOLY Name O GOD Adonai Elohim Tzeva'ot! YOU are great and amazing even though I feel uneasy and uncomfortable in this time of war. I enjoy my work Adonai, I am not complaining, and I understand the assignments YOU have given me but look how scary it is! I cannot finish them on my own, I need so much the infilling of YOUR Ruach Hakodesh. It's a different time and season and I am not as confident as I was before, so much fear and anxiety but I will keep fighting on because as long as YOU are leading me, I will follow Adonai, so please help me. Help me to overcome fears and anxiety, nailbiting, worries, because it is not YOUR will for us to suffer in this way. It is not YOUR will for me to suffer stress because YOUR burden for me is light and easy. I want to enjoy every moment YOU give me by being filled with the Ruach Hakodesh because it is only through YOUR Spirit that I am alive on earth, without YOU, I am wretched and desperate and poor. Avi, YOU are my everything! I need YOU Avi. How I long for YOUR touch that revives me. I will just flow with YOU O GOD, I will not rely on my own spirit or strength but I will flow through YOU. 

I want to thank YOU for answering every prayer of my heart but YOU said to keep asking, seeking and knocking until what I have asked is given me. So I continue to pray for the salvation of Zvika Rotbart and the Rotbart family of Moshe and Miriam, Joshua and Moran, Jonathan and wife. Reveal YOUR Son YESHUA unto them O GOD and bring a miraculous salvation for the Rotbarts, even for Uncle James Uy and his family, Evelyn, Godwill, Hanz and their Mandaue Household, even for Antonio Azaria and his family, Oren Shtark and his family, Navonel Glick and his family, I ask that YOU reveal YOUR truth to them, save them in YESHUA Adonai! Save them Avi, only YOU can save us all. Even for Elesar Ramil and his family, Zenaido Sanchez and his family, Loreto Flores and his family, Sheiryl Vinas and her family, Raquel Caballes and her family, Karin and her entire family, all our workers to walk in the truth and surrender to YOU so they can be free to live in the truth and be even more blessed. Everyone around me to be saved, to be delivered from false teachigs of religions/organizations - Julie Rose, Reynaldo and his son Heart Jr Egido, the family of Ivy Manzano, everyone who are not in the truth, I pray reveal YESHUA unto them so that they can live the right way according to YOUR WORD.

Breakthrough and healing for Pastor Cez and Mary Grace dela Pena, their marriage, and Mary Grace to be filled with YOUR love and be saved truly so she can be an effective helpmate to Pastor Cez, healing for their health and restoration for their relationship, YOUR covering be upon them. I pray healing and deliverance from past traumas of Mom and Dad, healing for their marriage, even for Reynaldo and Arlene to be restored in their marriage and love, O GOD, help the married couples to treat one another as YOU have commanded us to. Healing upon Uncle James and his wife Evenlyn and restoration upon their marriage - nothing is impossible with YOU Adonai!

Deliverance and healing upon David Michael from the wrong relationship with Kim, in YESHUA I believe YOU are in full control Adonai. I pray for healing upon Patricia villa from any sickness because she is the baby of our cook Fatima. I pray that all our workers be happy and blessed in YESHUA. Deliverance and Healing upon Shanyn Gacusan, thank YOU that YOU have already planned her breakthrough O GOD, it will happen very soon. I praise YOU for deliverance taking place even today because YOU are faithful. O GOD Almighty! Have YOUR Way upon us all. Spiritual depths and supernatural encounters that will change the life of Shameine Rubio, so she will be filled with YOUR Spirit and be fruitful for YOU O GOD! Humility upon Celestial, Ciriaca and Julie Rose. Do not allow us to be deceived by evil LORD, even for my family, my husband and I. How much we need YOU!

I devote this day and every single day of my life to YOU.

I pray for Zvika to be awakened and aroused in his Spirit because this is YOUR Promise to me today in Haggai 1 Hallelujah!!! Amen! Haggai 1
12 Then Z’rubavel the son of Sh’alti’el and Y’hoshua the son of Y’hotzadak, the cohen hagadol, with all the rest of the people, paid attention to what Adonai their God had said and to the words of Hagai the prophet; since Adonai their God had sent him; and the people were filled with fear in the presence of Adonai. 13 Hagai the messenger of Adonai conveyed this message of Adonai to the people: “‘I am with you,’ says Adonai.”
14 Adonai roused the spirit of Z’rubavel the son of Sh’alti’el, governor of Y’hudah, and the spirit of Y’hoshua the son of Y’hotzadak, the cohen hagadol, and the spirits of all the rest of the people; so that they came and began to work on the house of Adonai-Tzva’ot their God.
15 This was on the twenty-fourth day of the sixth month of the second year of Daryavesh the king. 

Hallelujah!!! Toda Raba O GOD! I receive it! I receive it O GOD! Great are YOU O GOD! Please prepare our wedding Father, please provide everything we need to build YOUR house. Let YOUR Kingdom come let YOUR will be done here on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread, forgive all our sins as we forgive those who have wronged us. Do not lead us to tribulations or testings but deliver us from all evil. For YOU alone belong the power, glory, honor,thanksgiving and praises.

Ba Hashem YESHUA Hamashiach, Amen!

 



 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat