The HOLY DAYS of IYAR - Entry 1

 1 IYAR 5781 - sunset April 12 to 13 sunset 2021


What happened this day on April 12, I didn't know it was already 1st of IYAR because I always lose track of time because I AM floating, all the time my head not in the earth always in the clouds. 
So, I finally get to wear the new dress that the seamstress made for me. It was beautiful with hawaiian blue flowers and I have been wanting to spend time bonding with my Sister, which I always do with her and my youngest brother Prince Deric every Shabbat but ever since I was recruited to the war, my whole schedule went topsy turvy because the KING will reorder my orders because HE is the first priority. But ADONAI made it possible for me to celebrate that day with my sister at Dulce, where miracles usually happens to people I bring there. 
 
The Miracles of Dulce and the tragedy of not fully submitting to the KING: 

Dulce gave me beautiful memories because it is the place that ADONAI brought together two people destined to be married, my Sistah Charmaine and Israeli friend Saar. Saar had been been married before, he became my friend when his ex girlfriend left him, I was worrying for him because I know he needs someone and thru my friend Mandy, the idea came for Charmaine to be matched with him. The blind date finally happened in Dulce and right now they are happily married with a son named Daniel. I am happy for them but it seems weird to me that even though I tell her I will also marry a jew, she seems not to accept the idea because she told me one time she dreamt of me and a guy with the Filipino name. I realized she did not believe with me regarding my promise of marrying a jew and the Commander KING JESUS had always warned me to be cautious of people who did not believe what HE has been telling me because it means they have dyesebels reigning within them. If she was a good friend the least she can do is believe with me when I was even the one who introduced her to her husband a jew, why can't she do the same for me and be happy if I marry a jew too? Dba? So here we see that she is also exposed, because she is not covered and under the authority of KING JESUS. When one is not walking in total obedience but operating in the orphan and rejection spirit because they refuse to carry the cross of CHRIST, another Spirit takes over and lies to them and they begin to believe it.
 
This is Exactly what happened to the false Prophet Muhammad:
 

Did you know that the Great Prophet who founded the World of Islam, was seeking the true GOD Messiah from the Jewish and Christian people at first? But both religions rejected him that is why he decided to go into a cave and there met an Angel "Gabriel" who was really the Angel "Hillel" and this is how the world becomes misled by deceiving Fallen Angels. The hurting always believe something that will nurse their pain because they don't want to go through the Sword of GOD's WORD that kills all our demons or hiding serpents. Yes My children you have to be willing to go through the Knife and circumcise your heart if you want to enter this Age of Wars. 
 
TRUE CIRCUMCISION:  
 
The circumcision of the heart is what I learned from the great Queen in Sugbo Gina Osmena who founded JESUS Reigns - she's a Great General in the Kingdom of GOD that was entrusted the vision of JESUS Reigns and I will always applaud the calling of GOD in her life because I could never do what she's doing, I mean she's just amazing! And every time she speaks the SPIRIT within her always awakened and stirred something in my Spirit for she has the Spirit of Deborah. But I didn't know her testimony or how she came to be an overcomer, but because of the false Pastor Artemio, I became aware of her struggles and the journey of victory of winning her husband to CHRIST THE KING. She did a lot of crying, she wailed and worshiped and trusted GOD Almighty, it wasn't easy, it was a road of wailing and that is how I learned that I was actually doing the right thing, because Pastor Art would not teach this kind of dying to my flesh, every time I shared with him my wailing moments, he would always say but you have to be joyful and rejoice in the Lord because it's what he is experiencing. I couldn't relate to him yet, I wasn't there yet, and during those times, I would wail before the FATHER when the RUACH fire was grieved, I let her grieve, I let her cry, I let her shout, I didn't stop her because I knew it was not my Spirit anymore that was wailing, it was the SPIRIT of PHOENIX Fire! So this is the workings of the Phoenix fire! Don't stop her, let her be, take control of you and you will be everything HE has called you to be! Why am I refering to the RUACH fire a she? Please google Shekinah Glory and you will see there that it has been taught by our Jewish Parents but because you refuse to be under their covering, you miss these hidden manna I am eating. But now no more, because I feed you this hidden manna from my hands myself even if I get in trouble for it again. But I trust MY KING to bring to higher heights because I still have to bear 10 more tribes.
 
And this is exactly why my other Sistah can't win her husband to CHRIST because she refused to go under the knife and be obedient and submissive, and be an under doggie for the sake of the CHRIST who died for her husband as much as HE died for her. She has been reading my journals in the beginning and liking them, but somewhere along the way when I striked dyesebel, I must have hit her dyesebels so she hasn't been liking my posts lately and even when she does, she disregards the important ones that would have changed her already so here we see a person that chooses what they want to hear and blind themselves from things they don't want to see or hear and it's NOT okay because GOD wants her dyesebels dead so that she can minister to her husband and his family for unless all the dyesebels die, she cannot be an effective witness of KING YASO MALIKI because dyesebels will always be a hindrance to the workings of the HOLY SPIRIT. She's now in Canada and I pray that in her journey there, she will lose the dyesebels she got from Sugbo because in this place where I live, is the breeding ground for all dyesebel serpents. I pray she will repent because she is supposed to minister to her unsaved family first before she preach to those outside her family because that is the order of doing things and this was exactly the same error of the Pastor I beheaded because HE became worst than Akhmed. So I was able to minister to my Shobe that night, by telling her what the KING has been telling me, she knows most of my revelations but I am waiting for the day that my sisters eyes' will be opened so she can obey everything written down by KING YASO. I am ministering to Mom, every time she is sick I take care of her, and pray for her and with her and she always gets healed glory to ADONAI whose mercy to our family had not yet ended nor HIS grace ceased. But I am scared for my family because I KNOW my GOD HE is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY and HE doesn't play favorites, the one who sins will suffer consequences whether you bear the name of YESU MALIKI or not because it's not in claiming to know HIM that we are blameless before HIS sight, it is in total OBEDIENCE and SUBMISSION that we prove our LOVE for JESUS the CHRIST.
 

That night we came home and we had family communion night and it's always fun because of Yaacov, they love to tease Yaacov because he has an attitude. But Yaacov loves me more than anyone in the family because I am the only one who doesn't tease him. I love him too much I guess and he feels that.
In the morning, Commnder KING YASO gave me happiness to always serve PapaKing Dennis his black coffee because I'm not cooking the least I can do is serve the King our black coffee but I couldn't drink one for myself anymore because Commander KING YASO wanted me to fast with my Moslem family during Ramadan and it's an oath that HE made me take that I am able to fulfill because of HIS RUACH fire burning within me that enables me. I'm telling you without the RUACH fasting simply can't be done. I tried to fast before out of my own will but AI just couldn't do it! I'm not superhuman, I only became super human because I kill all my demons inside me and let the RUACH dwell within me and that is the secret to welcoming the RUACH fire because the RUACH is very jealous for us, She want an empty house, so She can dwell within it alone. Why do I refer to the RUACH as she? Well just google the Shekinah and you will understand why it's a she, don't tell me I'm making things up but the Jewish people know this secret that you cannot accept because you don't want to be covered by them. So that is why be under their covering! They were chosen for a purpose okay? Let's just follow the order please hahai! And I will show you more proofs later why the RUACH is a female representation. The Catholic will be able to accept this right away because of their devotion to Mary but you, I don't know what we should do with you. GOD is bigger than your finite brain will you please open that closed brain of yours? I'm not saying what I say is final, I don't know everything, my husband from the Lion Tribe will tell us more things because he is beyond me, ADONAI would not let me wait this long for such a man for nothing! But for now that he is not yet here, please do some opening or else you will not make it into ZION the LION land. And I want to talk to you about your King brother later Rueben my son because it's been on my mind lately the One, the original One that the Commander KING has promised me, the One I saw in the Open Vision, not the New One or the Another New because to have another NEW it's just like having another book called Quran so that ANOTHER NEW I have totally erased because the KING Almighty has made it clear to me that when we are eating poison, we also will begin to be deceived by lying Spirits, so let me illustrate it here:
 
The ONE = Old Testament / Old Covenant or Tanakh                                     

 

 
 
 
  The NEW = Brit Chadashah/ New Covenant
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Another NEW = Qur'an 
FALSE DOCTRINE because of hurt and unhealed pain of rejection that this Book came about 
 
 
 
 
 
 
THE ONE NEW MAN that's Complete and without lacking

 I'm using the Cebuano Version of KING JAMES because it has everything I need:

 
 

 
 
But with the English I use the NKJV because it's hard to understand the OLD ENGLISH of the United Kingdoms, but we have to be careful because this is exactly why the Muslem bretheren don't want to believe our BIBLE because they all have to read arabic to understand the QUR'AN but we have already many different translations and they find it unreliable. So let's just stick to the KING's VERSIONS because the Commander KING JESUS approves of it.
 

We can supplement other translations like the CJB and Berean Study, but I want you to take notice of this my Children:
 
Comparing : CJB and NKJV and KJV, 
 
Can you can spot the difference between the translations? 
CJB does not have the word Fasting and for this I would like to call the Attention of the Translator of the Complete Jewish Bible from the Lion Tribe: Sir David Stern.

 
 
 
 
Dear Sir David Stern, 
 
Why did you remove this very important word for this is the reason why people do not want to fast because they removed very important things in the BIBLE written down already. And Sir David from the LION Tribe, I would like to also warn you that if you remove things from the BIBLE you will also be removed from the book of life. Please Sir change this version to making it complete becasue the complete you say is not really complete. And it is misleading the other Jewish people who read it. Please sir be warned because the Book of Revelations clearly states the dangers of being burned in the fire when you remove or change things in the HOLY SCRIPTURES:

 
 
 

Don't say I didn't warn you My Sisters, I have warned.
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The HOLY Days of IYAR - Introduction

20 Adar 5781, Thursday