The HOLY Days of IYAR - Entry 2

2 IYAR 5781 Letters to the beautiful women of Islam
 

 
Every Night we have our Family Communion together, and I enjoy it everytime because I receive many revelations from our ABBA Father through the preachers that preach HIS word to us every night. The WORD they teach it's feeding my SPIRIT, and the songs we sing in Worship it makes my SPIRIT drink of the waters quenching my Thirst but I am the only one drinking the red wine which makes the waters become RUACH FIRE!!!
 
As we finished our Family Night Communion and I always drink the red wine everytime, I went straight to the Tabernacle War Room right away and I began to just dig and ponder, why women in the Islam had to cover their necks, cover their entire bodies or close the hijab when KING YASO only instructed the women to cover their heads in 1 Corinthians 11 and the RUACH led me to listen to my favorite Arab song that I got learned from my friend Fadi while I was there:

As I listened to the sounds of Arabian Music, I looked at the photos of these women and my SPIRIT began to seek, ask, dig, ponder, why these beautiful women have to cover almost their entire faces, why are these beautiful women hiding behind the veil and the mask? And then suddenly it came to me - the answers that I have been seeking and I wrote it down for them to read especially to my friend Niveen.

Dear Niveen,
I always wondered why you had to cover even your neck, after my communion with my family tonight, partaking ALLAH by eating the bread and drinking the wine HE made me understand something I've been seeking for a long time now about the beautiful women hiding inside the Veil like you...
I understand now why you had to cover even your neck, because you were too beautiful for any man to lay their eyes on you because your beauty exceeded far beyond the physical beauty for in the eyes of GOD, you were gloriously beautiful that's why you had to cover because of the Shekina that was in you will draw any kind of man to you without even trying to show any skin....
#TheWhy 1 Peter 3 4 rather let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the [a]incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is very precious in the sight of God. 5 For in this manner, in former times, the holy women who trusted in God also adorned themselves, being submissive to their own husbands, 6 as Sarah obeyed Abraham, calling him lord, whose daughters you are if you do good and are not afraid with any terror.
You are true daughters of Sarah, you are the daughter of Sarah Niveen, not just Hagar, for the Virgin Sarah, was Yiskah when she did not yet marry Avram, she took Hagar in because Yiskah was pleased with her, and so Hagar was adopted a daughter by Yiskah which later was called a new name by GOD Sarai when she married Avram and when she bore Yitzak she became Sarah, which makes you the true daughter of Sarah, Niveen yes you and all the rest of the women who cover their heads are true daughters of our Queen Grandmother Sarah! wallah.... What an amazing thing for GOD to applaud such a women of beauty like yours to be a daughter of Sarah.... Wallah!!! I AM amazed!
MY HARI also showed me #thewhy, when one day HE brought me to another foreign place not so very far from where I hail, a province not my own, the small city called Ormoc and this is where HE uncovers the secrets of the Veil, the why that you cover yourself because of the Shekina... and at the point in my life I had to cover even my neck because I hate how the glory of GOD within me attracted the wrong men...
Story can be read here click on the picture:

I fell asleep before the clock hit 4AM because I made a promise to the Commander KING to heed everything that My Papaking tells me. He wants me to finish my Night Watch while it was still 3 and every night I would go to bed while it was the hour of 3...

The next morning I awoke to come to my Tabernacle and spend my days there, decoding, watching, waiting, for the KING to lead me to the next move. The day before I heard that the President KING approved today as the National day for Celerbating 500 years in the Philippines. And so there was no work, little did I know that youngest siblings began planning to go up to the highest point of Sugbo and as they invited me to come, I went there swiftly flying with them because my youngest siblings they were my wings - Joshua Millennials!!!

Wow! I didn't even know my siblings planned to go to Busay at the TOPS of CEBU - Subgo. I was just busy decoding for the KING everything HE wants me to put in writing. Suddenly they invite me to go with them and fly and so I did. I'm so amazed how GOD orchestrated everything for HIS glory and purpose to be fulfilled in HIS KINGDOM on earth. And ever since IYAR the Ramadan month began, I have been speaking to My Moslem cousins from a far away land. 
 
This is one of the KING's messges to them:
Dear Little Ninjas of YHVH,
You fast every HOLY MONTH of RAMADAN, I your Mama Maryam have fasted eating once starting Feb 18, but I started with JESUS REIGNS when they fasted only lunch time... and while I was fasting with them the KING made me eat only once that's why you need to understand the order of the KING, but JESUS REIGNS help me to understand the season that I AM in. I didn't know when I was supposed to stop but I do love these Months of Fasting because I am always flying in the SPIRIT! wawNow I want to tell you, that after RAMADAN the KING will let you fast, but not the way they do with Islam. You are now born again, and you don't follow the rules of your religion, so renew your mindset. You can drink water while fasting, and sometimes, the KING will let you eat twice a day, sometimes HE will require you not to sleep or sometimes no eat and no drink for 24 hours with the Hebrews on YOM KIPPUR. This is the kind of fast we need to do with them because it is written in the WORD HIMSELF but the rest of the months, do not anymore conform to the old patterns of your Islam religion because what they have is works. What I have is ignited and empowerd by the RUACH FIRE #fireyphoenix okay??? Do not conform anymore my dear little ninjas... but walk in the TRUTH of our KING MESSIAH YESHUA / HESUS / YESU / ISA whatever NAME HE choses to reveal HIMSELF to you HE is ONE and the same HASHEM!!!

And the Prophet who steal your eternity that's right it's Muhammad the Great Prophet of Lies!
YASO Maliki cries for the women behind the veil, becuse they have the right devotion and zeal to the wrong GOD because of the Prophet who lied to them. That's why KING YESHUA always chasing after them, after you! Reubenites in the clan of Ishmael, Esau and all the red heads. And you know what your mama is still figuring out why it's not Issachar in the second month when it is the tribe of donkey month but let's just put two TRIBES together and this is what it looks like:
 
 
 
 
And while I was at the TOPS I knew exactly what the KING wanted me to do, HE wanted me to blow the Shofar Sound of WAR, alarming all the Nations for WAR from Sugbo Zion in the Philippines to Zion Yerushalyim, and I did my best to blow even though I wasn't a professional blower, knowing that every moment that I blow, the sheep would be magically transformed from sheep to Lions, donkeys to white stallions that the KING is seeking for in the Last Days of Battle in Megiddo Armageddon.

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

The HOLY Days of IYAR - Introduction

5 Shevat 5781, Monday