The HOLY days of Iyar - Entry 5

 5 IYAR 5781 Sunset April 16 to April 17

From slaughtering the Ungo, I came home quiet satisfied that day that Yaacov my boy had finally had his Lion cub haircut! And everybody was so happy to see him at home, they sang the LION KING song to him. It was hilarious! =) Even Papaking was laughing so much. But as the sun set and the new day began, I clothed Yaacov with white because it was the only time I noticed that he was still naked. I felt the day that I slaughtered the Ungo, that many hearts were circumcised especially the Lions from the Judah Tribe.

Back at home, I was so happy that I was able to poop after I believe 5 days. It's always a sign for me that I had just accomplished or completed an assignment from heaven. And I remember shitting as I made this post: 

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

EXHIBIT A. AKHMED the Dead Terrorist

EXHIBIT B. Ungo from Sugbo

I saw that I was beginning to have my period, I ate dinner with PapaKing and we had our Family Communion Night as usual and I remember the WORD spoken by Hebraic Roots Teacher Pastor Joseph Prince was really good about being under the COVER of Angels Wings and the WAR

And after the Communion Night, I go straight to my Tabernacle War Room to decode and count the days the needed counting:

And then I started writing My long long letter to My cousins in the Islam Nations whom GOD has revealed to me are my cousins, and later I began to prophecy they were my children and not ordinary men. I did not do so many movements that day because I just needed to finish the long letter to the Ruebenites my second born in the 12 Tribes of GOD AVINU in Revelations 7

Birthing Rueben/Issachar in Ishmael



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday

5 Shevat 5781, Monday

9 Shevat 5781, Erev Shabbat