The HOLY Days of IYAR - Introduction

Welcome to IYAR 5781

Dedicated to My Tribe the red skinned, red blooded, red head Ishmael, Esau, Moro Tribes in the Philippines and all over Asia, to the violent donkeys of the Tribe Reubenites

Dear Rueben my second born,

The beginning of the HOLY RAMADAN Days of Iyar were amazing! But the War didn't begin on IYAR but the war started on Adar. The Commander KING appeared to me after the very day HE set me free from Captivity 6 March 2021. I cannot forget this date in the Hebrew it is 22 Adar 5781 because it was the day that I couldn't sleep at night because the cars of our neighbor were sounding the car alarm the WHOLE damn night! I couldn't sleep and when I woke up that faithful Shabbat morning I hear the RUACH HAKODESH - HOLY SPIRIT speak to me in a very hurt voice saying "How could you deny me?" I was flabbergasted, I said "What? ME?!" and the SPIRIT showed me how I have crucified My KING once again by denying HIM! It's all in the video....it's always better to watch it live because all my emotions were there.


Farewell Message to My Teachers
That day 22 Adar 5781 I left the Class they call their doctrine "The Open Words", they don't have a name for their organisation but if you were to transfer to their "faith" you had to passover to their church. You have to leave all the teachings and feed only from their teaching of open words. That very Sunday that I made the video was the day that Commander KING YESHUA appeared to me once again in all HIS glory and splendor and told me "Soldier buckle up, we have a war to fight" and so I did! And I love these days of War because of the GLORY that HE clothes me with!!! And I feel like I'm in a bubble and I feel so high and happy like I don't have any care in the world! But to be under the KING and covered by HIS glory, a sacrifice had to be made, and so it's usually fasting from both eating normally and sleeping just like what happened on Shekina season 2020. But you are just like me my son, because of what Islam in your old home had trained you and I am just like you, you are so much like me Your Mama that's why I have more things to tell you because we are the burden bearers of all the TRIBES of YAWEH.

22 Adar 5781 is a very significant date because it is 1260 days after Revelations 12 Sign that happened on September 23, 2017. The BIBLE speaks about these numbers in Daniel 12 and Revelations 12
1260, 1290 and 1335.
So if 1260 = 22 Adar 5781/ 6 March + 30 days = April 5, 2021
But I had already bore Yochanan on April 3, 2021 and by April 5 I was rejoicing in my Tabernacle house because our Messiah and KING JESUS was raised to life and I was raised with power as JESUS was resurrected on the day I gave birth to Yochanan on 21 Nissan of 5781 the day I gave birth to My firstborn sons from the TRIBE of Yehuda, April 3rd! We were crossing the seas as I felt pain in my lower left back side as if I was giving birth but there was no child, it was all spiritual and I could feel a baby in my arms in the SPIRIT. And I love my first born Yochanan not because HE is ABBA's favorite, because you and I Rueben are also HIS favorite and I love you too equally My son, it's just that AVINU has an order of doing things and we just have to follow the order okay? Stop being bitter and angry! Remember you red skinned descendants of Esau, along with Ishmael and all the red headed violent donkeys out there, yes you! You belong to our Tribe and we are the Red Tribe because we breed wars, we love wars, we are basically war freaks! But to be the best Warrior you have to be the most humble and submissive to the Generals above us because we are not the Generals, your Elder brother Yochanan is and that is why you have to accept it the way it is. It is easier for me to accept because I am a woman who has a head above me, that's why I want you to learn from Mommy, learn from me My sons Rueben and kill those foolish pride that will get you out of nowhere! I am also the firstborn of my Family Reuben but I wasn't given first things in life because GOD wanted to give my brother Dean the first marriage and when HE told me to pray for him to get married ahead of me, I learned to accept it because YASO MALIKI is who I follow and whatever HE wants I shall say "Yes Your Grace, Your Honor, everything You ask of me I say Yes Adonai, always Yes!" This is the secret to being a special autistic kid like me. You just need to be foolish enough to say YES to YASO MALIKI because HE is GOD no? Why would you argue with HIM? HE knows more than you or me, we are just foolish beings we are nothing without our KING so learn from me Rueben My son Learn! Because I want you to be an overcomer! Do you want to go to Israel? The Prophecy of Revelations says we will all be there in the last days of Armageddon. You don't believe me? Okay I show you Revelations 11 and Zechariah 4, the New and Old Covenants will always confirm with one another. So open up the Original Scroll which is YASO MALIKI and the other text written on the tablets my boy! It's time for you to do your own digging! You want to go back to Yershalayim right? Then be submissive to every command of YASO MALIKI! Do not fail to obey every command and you will go back there! It is already written and Prophesied by the GREAT KING YASO but if you are arrogant towards the Jewish people, your General and older brother Yehuda, the Crown, then you are banned entrance from your beloved Zion!
Oh My Boy I did write many letters to you but it's spread all over the King's scroll of my facebook wall and I have to dig down and fetch it so that it can be compiled here to the Book of Yiska which KING JESUS gave me the ability to write. I'm not even a writer, but when I was young I was writing diaries since 12 years old! Can you believe? And I just loved scribbing my days, now the KING wants to use all my nonsense diary making into something great! Isn't HE the most amazing ever? Something I would never even dreamed of would happen this day. And I will try my best to recall every significant thing that happened during our HOLY Month IYAR that all our Tribes are fasting because it is the HOLY Month of Ramadan. So anyway let's go fetch what I wrote for you on the original Scroll coz good under doggies always love to dig dig dig down under until they uncover pearls!
 
Hold on My Boy, I will write this letter by parts because it's too long to fit in one scroll. But I want to emphasize an important message here, that IYAR is supposed to be the Tribe of Issachar but in Revelations 7, the written word YASO MALIKI, says that the second born is Rueben. So I believe IYAR is for Issachar and Rueben combined. No matter what tribe you belong to know that your Mama and AVINU loves you! 
 

  


I have a song for you I pray it will break what needs to be broken and change you from within
 
Before you read the next letter, just know that LOVE is not all sweet and a bed of roses, and to truly love someone means I have to hurt you with the TRUTH and expose what needs to be exposed even if it will cost me our friendship at least it will save you from eternal damnation My sister, because you might have all the right words but HE weighs your Spirit and it is found to be lacking in LOVE. Knowledge and Prophesies are just loud clanging cymbals when there is NO LOVE in our hearts for GOD's people the lost Sheep of Israel and the Goyim who don't know anything. ANd if you can't preach what you know then what are you? Diba MUTE? That's why it's way better to know JESUS last than to know HIM first because our shortcomings reveal that we are not worthy of HIM at all.
Letters to the Women who love the word but don't have LOVE in their hearts...
  

 
 

 
 Letters to the Women who love the word but don't have LOVE in their hearts...
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

16 Tevet 5781, Thursday